Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 101 Ways To Annoy Someone

Batman

by caitmonsterrr 5 reviews

series of short one-shot frerards. stupid & funny. enjoy :)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-17 - 281 words

1Ambiance
#1. Sing the Batman theme song incessently

"Nananananananananana BATMAN!!!!!!!!!! Nananananananananana BATMAN!!!!!!!!!"

"What the fuck are you doing, Frankie?" Gerard chuckled as he watched his childish boyfriend run through the living room, a black & gold cape tied around his neck.

"What do you think I'm doing? I'm BATMAN!" Frank puffed out his chest as he gave Gerard an explanation for his crazy behavior. "Duh, Gee, duh."

"Oh, okay?"

Frank jumped on the couch where Gerard was sitting & prepared to "fly." Gerard stared up at Frank (which was a first) as he flew through the air & onto the coffee table. He lost his balance a little, but immediatly gained it back as Gerard came over to steady him.

"Thanks, Gee. You're a lifesaver." Frank plastered a smile upon his face.

"So I'm a small, suckable, hard candy?" Gerard challenged.

Frank grinned. "Well the last two fit the description, but small doesn't seem to ring a bell."

Gerard got up to stand on the table along side Frank & pressed his forehead against the shorter man's. He moved his lips down to whisper in Frank's ear. "Would you like a refresher?"

Frank leaned his head back, a smile upon his pink lips. Gerard nibbled lightly at Frank's neck, causing him to moan ever-so-slightly. "Gee, let's go upstairs."

"Anything you want, Frankie baby." Gerard picked the tiny man up off the table, lightly kissing his lips. He carried him up the stairs to their room, laying him down gently across the bed.

Frank smiled at Gerard. Gerard slowly undid the tie of the cape & let it drop to the floor. He smirked at Frank, causing him to blush a little.

"Frankie, you can always be my batman."
Sign up to rate and review this story