Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Rumor of Killing

by xxHazel_and_Chachaxx 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Horror - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!!] [!!!] [V] [X] [R] - Published: 2009-07-17 - Updated: 2009-07-18 - 1048 words

0Unrated
Frank's POV




"Bernard Josephia?" I scoffed at my boss, Bob. "What the hell kind of name is that?" I studied the little card I held in my hand. But then I noticed... wait a minute... "Hey! His initials are BJ!" I giggled.



"Frank!"

I snapped my head up.



"Look, He'll be at the cross section of Main and Broadway in... half an hour. So at 9pm, I want him shot and gotten rid of. Understand?" My boss snapped.



You see, I work for an organization. We were sort of like the mafia, in a way. We call it "The rumor of killing". We were givin a card with a name, and directions to find the person who owned that name. Our boss, Bob Bryar, had this list of people who had ever done him wrong, and wants revenge on. He ordered us to gut, rape, torture, and kill anybody that got in our way. We weren't allowed to speak to anybody else in our organization but our boss, or people we were paired up with. I was a very.. skilled killer. I was never paired up. I never will be.



"Understand?" My boss questioned.



"Yes, Boss. The job will be done." I turned to leave.



"Frank?"

I spun around.



"Yeah"



"I'm watching you."



I walked out of Mr. Bryar's office planning the kill, when I saw a beautiful man sitting on the bench by the door. His black hair fell over his gorgeous hazel eyes. He looked flustered. I smiled faintly at him. He glared right through his fringe, and it sent chills down my spine. I shook it off.



**



"Broadway... Broadway... Ah! Broadway!" It was like, not even 5 blocks from my apartment. I looked at my watch. It was 8:56. I only had four minutes to find this fucker and get it done with. I was walking along the alley way when I heard terrifying shrieks. I rounded the corner and saw the man I was after... at the end of a gun that didn't belong to me.



"Hey! What the fuck is this?" I wasn't about to let some random prick pick up my kill.



"Who the hell do you think you are?"



He shot Bernard something-or-other.





Gee's POV









I shifted my weight my body sticking to the cold leather seats



"Bernard Josephia...series? What a name?" I questioned, looking up to my boss. He chuckled Mumbling something under his breath. I looked down again at the small card in my hand, reading of the details of the man I was soon to kill. Late thirties, teacher, quite good looking if I do say so myself and a family man, nice. Should be easy.



“Gerard?” I looked up at my boss, trying to read his face; his blond hair jelled up above his head, his blue eyes sparkling with something unrecognizable.



“Yes boss?” I asked, pocketing the small card.



“He’ll be at the cross section, Broadway at about 9; I trust you’ll be early?” He asked crossing his arms and leaning back in his chair; observing me.



I nodded standing up to leave, planning exactly how I was going to do this.



I felt bob's gaze as I went to leave the room.



“Oh and Gerard” I stopped my hand out stretched towards the door



“Yea?”



“I’m watching you” I froze and then nodded.



“Yes boss”







8:50 shit! Had to find this mother fucker And fast!.



I slipped down the alleyway that I knew connected to Broadway, the streets were surprisingly empty for the middle of the summer. I waited for about five minutes spotting my guy. I stepped out pressing my gun firmly to the centre of his head, casing him to drop whatever the fuck he was holding. I smirked, this was my favorite part. I watched as the panic spread over his face.



“W-w-who- are y-you?” He asked His voice dripping in terror. I laughed causing him to flinch.



“I work for a mister bob Bryar” I told him icily.



His face fell as it dawned on him; he started to shake his head, tears streaming down his face.



“Pl-please I have children i-i- I didn’t mean I- please don’t hurt me” He started to back away but I grabbed him around the wrist Turning it sharply upwards. He screamed as a loud crack echoed of the walls. I grinned pushing my gun into the man’s temple taking a step closer I was so close I could feel him shaking.



“To late” I whispered taking a step back I realized the safety catch on my pistol ready to shot, I was just about to pull the trigger when some ass hole came running around the corner. I hissed and he stared at me, then at the man, then man to me as his face became contorted with anger.



“WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!?” He yelled at me with drawing a firearm from his belt. He pointed it at me.



“WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?” He yelled again. I rolled my eyes then pulled the trigger shooting the guy in the head and then turning my weapon to the other man in a matter of seconds.



“Agent Gerard way, I work for bob Bryar” I told him smirking, he was, after all. Very sexy, and well quite frankly I couldn’t help myself. He stared at me for a couple of seconds before throwing his weapon down in defeat.



“Bloody typical!” He yelled at no one in particular. I looked at him curiously not lowering my gun. He walked over to me hand out stretched.



“Frank Iero, I ALSO work for Mr. Bryar” It took me a couple of seconds to process this. But then I worked it out.



“Fucking Bryar" I mumbled as I lowered my weapon and took franks hand in a less then friendly hand shake.




Hello, this is Kelli Kay(: co writing with Miss Rose Fletch(:
This story will have lots of gore, and yummy Frerard to come(:
I'm writing all of Frankie's POV's, and Miss Rose is writing Gee's(:
Hope you enjoy!

Hell to the yes on the gore and shit
and LOTS and lots of yummy frerard.
so keep coming back and we will keep writing.
xx
rose



Reviews? We love them(:
Sign up to rate and review this story