Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Back of the stage.

What happens on tour. (ch1)

by MyChemicalFangirl 5 reviews

Introduction to the story. ^_^

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: G - Genres: Crossover - Published: 2009-07-21 - Updated: 2009-07-22 - 1549 words - Complete

1Funny
With the story plan I have layed out,
Nattz.. You won't be in this for a few chapters.
But when you get in it, you come with a BANG!
No spoilers intended. (;
You okay with that though?
I promise to make you special when you arrive!
Anyway, the rest of you are in it.
And Eddi.
We need to talk about pairings.
I got some ideas.
But I need you to decide.
How are either, Cassadee Pope from Hey Monday, Victoria from Cobra Starship, or the girl from Hush Sound for you?
If not, we need to talk.
But anyway.
Thanks.
Enjoy!


Patrick's POV
Just another day at Fall out Boy camp. We are on a BIIIIG world tour right now, so it's pretty busy. But today is show-free. So we are all spending some good bonding time in the double bed room at the back of the bus. I usually tend to spend all my free time either working on music, with Christie, or just spending time, you guessed it, with Christie.
But I decided, well, she decided and convinced me, to spend time with the others today. Me and her are like the happy keepers. We make sure the rest of the band are all doing well, and happy. Because we are almost always happy together. So anyway, we were all here sitting around. Pete and Brooke. Joe and Cassi. And Andy, who is alone. I noticed earlier, and it's getting late so I better ask him about it sooner, rather than leaving it, it's obviously making him sad.
"Andy." I smile, starting a conversation with him.
"Yeah?" He smiles back.
"What happened to Rita?" I ask. Christie nudges me,
"Very smooth 'Trick. Veeerrrry smooth." She whispers to me. I can't help but smile.
"Sorry I didn't mean to be so... like.. ya'know.. about it." Patrick apologized to him.
"But good point." Pete said, joining in the conversation.
"Yeah. Ain't seen her around." Brooke said, looking from Pete to Andy with her blue eyes. Joe and Cassi turned to look at him too.
"You don't have to talk about it in front of everyone, if you don't want to." Cassi said, she was a great friend to all of us, and knew what to say in situations like this. Me and Christie did try, but usually got it wrong.
"Nah it's okay. She left me for some other guy." Andy shrugged. I noticed he looked pretty hurt deep down. I am good at reading people, and Christie is good at figuring out why people feel the way they do. Then together we can figure out how to fix it. We are a great team. That's why our relationship runs so smoothly.
Pete and Brooke are the loud mouths, both are a bit, offensive at times. And speak their mind pretty openly. And can be pretty random. They work so well together because whenever the one says something offensive, the other one sees it from the one who said it's point of view. And accepts it as honesty. And the fact they can both be loud and random, means they can put up with each other excellently.
Joe and Cassi work well together for other reasons again. Joe is laid back, and kinda calm about everything. And Cassi, is the same. So if they ever argue, or get annoyed with each other, they don't argue for long because they just relax a bit, then say sorry and are back to normal.
I figured out about each of them and told Christie, then Christie told me about how each relationship works. So now we know how to fix any problems that might pop up. We were kinda thinking about the possibility Rita was cheating on Andy. But then our two year anniversary came up, and we got distracted. That's our problem, we get distracted easily. But it's okay, because it helps our relationship in the way that we find one another the most distracting of all. As cheesy as it sounds.
And see what I mean? I've gone completely off story. Sorry about that.
"Awh man, are you okay with it?" I ask, putting an arm around him.
"Yeah." He lied. "Thanks for caring though guys." He said to us all, he was a pretty shy guy. Still.
"No problem." Pete and Brooke said at the same time. I laughed at them. They always take all the credit, at the same time, it's cute. I looked to Andy again, he still looked hurt. I turned to Christie and made a face to let her know. She made a face back to show she felt sorry for him, and then she used her eyes to say we should talk about it outside. I shook my head and smiled to tell her we'd talk later. We were getting really good at this secret talking.
"Dude. That was freaky." Joe said, he had been watching us.
"What?" Christie asked, suddenly looking from my eyes and looking at Joe like she had just woken up.
"You two. Talking. At the same time." He laughed.
"We.. didn't.." I say.
"NO! I meant, talking, without talking." He corrected.
"That's crazy talk." Cassi said to him.
"I know right." Christie smiled.
"You know what I mean!" Joe folded his arms and pouted.
"Yeah I know." I smiled to him. "It's easy when you've been together for two years." I smile even more, me and Christie have been together for the longest, even though Cassi and Joe have known each other the longest. They never got together until me and Christie started working on it.
"I think I'm gonna hit the bunk." Pete yawned,
"I'll join you, otherwise you'll take up all the room." Brooke joked, "You've put on body fat babe." She smiled, and poked his belly. They went out arguing jokingly.
"I think we might too." I said, taking this opportunity to get out to talk to Christie about Andy,
"And me." Christie smiled.
"I'm tired too." Andy yawned, and we let him walk out first. Joe and Cassi had the double bed at the back to share, but the rest of us had to fit into the bunks at the front of the bus. We had bought the bus with the most spacey bunks, but we still had to squeeze. Not that I don't like having an excuse to be so close to Christie. I love it. And we're lucky that neither of us move much in our sleep. There were four bunks, so Me and Christie had bottom left, Andy had top right, and Pete and Brooke got bottom right. But sometimes Andy slept in top left. He had the whole bunk to himself, so he never got the double bed. But we let him get top bunk all the time.
I went to the bathroom with Christie, we had the bus with the biggest bathroom too. I changed into my boxer shorts and a baggy tee. And Christie changed into her baggy tee and baggy shorts too.
"Shall we talk about Andy here?" I whisper when we are changed, "He might hear us in there."
"Good idea." She smiles. I sit against the wall next to the loo so she won't have to sit next to it, then she sits beside me, facing me. I turn to face her, now my back to the loo. "So you think he's still upset about Rita?" She asks me, our knees touching, and she takes my hand.
"Yeah. He misses her a bit, but more than that, he feels lonely. And ultimately left out when we are all together, and when we are all busy spending time together, he's all alone." I explained, her eyes fill with concern and pity. She is very empathetic, and sympathetic.
"He needs to find someone to be with." She states I nod in agreement. "We need to find someone, otherwise he'll go down and down until finding someone won't be enough." She said, thinking as she talked.
"Good idea, know anyone?" I ask her. She thinks for a bit longer.
"My friend, Eddi is getting lonely. She might be interested I guess." She says, but seeming unsure.
"Worth a try." I smile. "Where is she?"
"Actually, in the next town we go to." Christie smiled. "I'll text her in the morning to meet us." She suggested. I nodded, then got up to my feet, turning to help her up, I hugged her.
"You're getting better at this." I whisper.
"And you." She whispered back. I kissed her lips then we head back to the bunks. I can hear Pete and Brooke sleeping softly. But Andy isn't asleep. I sigh, then climb into the bunk with Christie. She takes my hat and glasses off for me and puts them into the little pouch we made for them.
"Night." I whisper.
"Night." She whispers back. Then we kiss quietly. Then fall asleep. Tomorrow, we'll see if we can fix the Andy situation. But for now we're just happy enough.

Hope that first chapter wasn't too bad.
I try my hardest not to go OTT with the me and Patrick. XD
There will be more in the other ones about you guys in your couples.
I promise. (:
Anyway.
Rate/Review?
Christie,xo.
Sign up to rate and review this story