Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Moving Pictures (Switching Scenes)

Where Is Your Boy Tonight?

by xPrettyInPunkx 5 reviews

Meet Mike and T.J.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2009-07-21 - Updated: 2009-07-22 - 1115 words

0Unrated
I’m really sorry I haven’t updated in forever, ideas were just not coming to me. I'm going to be gone for about a week starting Thursday and I'll be lacking a computer, so no updates for at least another week and a half. Sorry I'm getting so behind on this, hope you guys are still reading.

Xnataliex – I actually don’t know which movie yet. I write as I go most of the time.

MyChemicalFanGirl – Haha, believe it or not you gave me an idea…

musicismylife101 – You have no idea how happy I am right now. All your reviews gave me a major ego boost that I really needed in order to finish this chapter. Thank you! =)

xcharlottee – Don’t worry, sometimes I get behind on updating, but I will finish this story. I don’t know when that will be though, hehe.

Thanks for the reviews guys, seriously if I could make cookies and give them to each of you I would!


The rest of the school day was epically boring. When it finally ended, I met up with Patrick and we went over to Joe’s place. When we got there, Patrick knocked on the door and some guy who wasn’t Joe or Pete, answered the door.

“Hey.” The guys said, “You must be Patrick.” He turned to me and smiled, “And you’re Elly?”

“Yeah, is Joe here?” Patrick asked.

“Yeah in the basement, I'm Mike by the way.” He said moving away from the door so we could come in.

We followed Mike down to the basement where Joe, Pete and another dude were sitting.

“‘Trick! Lizard! C’mere.” I ignored the nickname he gave me and walked across the room with Patrick. “Guys, this is T.J., he’s the drummer and then I guess you already met Mike, who’s going to be doing guitar with Joe.”

I felt a little out of place for some reason. I wasn’t really sure what to do, so I just sat on the beat up couch as the rest of them picked up their instruments.

“So, did anyone write any songs?” T.J. asked.

“Nope.” Pete said.

“Well…” Patrick started. “I have some shitty lyrics that I wrote a long time ago, but they could be songs I guess. Or we could just play some covers at first.”

“Let’s see ‘Trick.” Pete said. Patrick went over to his backpack and took out a notebook. He handed it over to Pete, who looked through it. “I can see some songs behind these lyrics, now we just need music to work with them.”

“Let me see the book.” Joe said making grabby hands toward the notebook. Pete handed it over. Mike and T.J. looked at it with Joe.

They started talking and I continued to sit and watch. Soon they started to actually play some music to match the lyrics. Okay they sort of sucked, I didn’t tell them that since it was only their first practice. But yeah, they really did.

I listened to them play and listened to Patrick sing. I never realized the difference between how he was singing now and how he sings on later records. Well, I did notice the difference, but it was just more apparent now. He looked over my way and smiled the way he does, and I smiled right back of course.

I continued to listen to them for awhile and then before I knew it I was being shook awake. I opened my eyes and saw Patrick standing in front of me.

“Hey.” He half smiled and let out small chuckle, “Tired?”

“Yeah.” I mumbled and got up from the couch.

“C’mon let’s get home.” He said putting his arm around my shoulders and heading towards the stairs.

“M‘kay.” I agreed, still half asleep and rested my head on his shoulder. We walked out to his car and I got in on the passenger side. “What time s’it?” I mumbled.

“10:30.”

“Oh.” Wow, why was I so tired? Usually I could stay up much later than that.

The rest of the ride was pretty silent and before I knew it we were pulling up into Patrick’s driveway. We got out and walked up the pathway. He opened the door and stepped inside, I followed right behind him suddenly feeling more awake.

“Hey, Patrick, I'm going to go take a walk around the block, okay?”

“Not tired any more?”

“Nope.” I chuckled.

“Okay then see you when you get back.”

I stepped outside and walked down the driveway. It was actually a pretty nice night out, it was a nice full moon that looked so big it seemed like you could reach out and touch it. The stars were pretty too. The suburbs were the perfect place to live, not too far from the city and there weren’t nearly enough lights to block out the stars.

“Hey.” I jumped and turned around, there was Patrick right behind me, he laughed. “Sorry, did I scare you?”

“Nope I knew you were there.”

“Sure you did, that’s why you jumped, right?”

“Exactly.” I laughed. We walked in silence for a few minutes, side by side. Then I felt his fingers intertwine with mine. I smiled and looked up at him, then I looked around. I noticed that we were close to the house I'm going to live in 8 years from now. We turned a few corners and then I saw it. It looked the same as it did yesterday, which seems like it was forever ago.

“Is this where you lived?”

“Yep.” I half smiled looking at the house.

“Nice.” He said taking his hand from mine and instead placing his arm around my shoulders. I leaned my head on his shoulder and slid my own arm around his waist.

“Yeah.”

We walked back to Patrick’s house and went upstairs to his room. I took the Pajama’s I was wearing the night before and changed into them. I brushed my teeth, and then went back into Patrick’s room where he was sitting on his bed.

“Ready for bed?” He asked, I nodded my head and went over to the bed. We both laid down and got comfy. I had my back to his chest and he put his arms around me. “Goodnight.” He whispered.

“Night.”

One last thing, for their date chapter which is coming up soon. I must admit that I don’t know which movie they are going to see. I may need some help figuring that out, so tell me which movies you liked that were made in 2001.
Sign up to rate and review this story