Categories > Original > Romance > For Our Sins

For Our Sins

by RenoTurk 1 review

New project for original characters, Taka and Hana, two boys in uni, confused about their feelings. This is a slash/yaoi whatever you wish to term it.

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2009-06-26 - Updated: 2009-06-26 - 1917 words

1Ambiance
“Taka-san,” a voice floated over from the karaoke booth, “hey, it's your turn.”

“I can't even sing.” His friend slurred beside him, Takahashi had purple streaks in his hair that he had done that morning. Takahashi grabbed the microphone and the rest of the students joked by putting their fingers in their ears. “I'm sorry.” He laughed before breaking into song.

“Make it stop!” Hanatou pleaded half-way through the song, even though he wasn't that bad.

Hanatou, just turned 20, was pretty much the social leader of the student group. The group always went out together on a Friday night and special occasions. There were six of them but the two boys were the most engaging of them all. The two friends would get drunk, mock fight most the night through and then head back to their room where they would pass out after talking rubbish for a few hours.

Hanatou was a bold, stronger and taller student who had long black hair with come-to-bed hazel eyes. Takahashi was slim, less outgoing but would let himself get dragged along and then by the end of the night it was Takahashi that didn't want to leave. Takahashi's eyes caught his dorm-mates eyes as he sang and taunted him by deliberately singing out of key, Hanatou laughed, he was definitely drunk.

“Come on it's late.” Hanatou said grabbing the coats and loose change some time later.

Takahashi said his goodbyes to the others as they headed off, they went to hail a taxi and Takahashi decided that he was hungry. He fumbled around and spotted a vending machine, took himself drunkenly that way and began a fight with it, shoving random yen to the slot. Hanatou watched him, he had never told his friend how he really felt about him. It would probably result in him running a mile, at the very least.

“I love random vending machines.” Takahashi declared and flopped into the back seat of the taxi as it pulled up.

“What did you buy?” Hanatou looked over at him, he was not holding anything that resembled food.

Takahasi opened his eyes and laughed, the vending machine was for novelty condoms, in his drunken haze he deposited the box, declaring it was a cherry flavour, over into his friends hand. The student looked at it, then at Takahashi, there was an expression of complete confusion.

“I won't need it.” Takahashi snickered.

“Why not?” Hanatou looked at him, he was a good looking guy and got a lot of interest from female students.

“The person I like doesn't, well I doubt it, like me too.” He slid his face to the window, his cheek against the cool glass and closed his eyes.

“Who is she?” Hanatou looked over. He was disappointed, his fears were confirmed, Hanatou knew what he felt must be wrong now.

“Him.” Takahashi mumbled half-dozing. “Shush... don't tell.” He slurred.

Hanatou was still trying to work out what he'd really heard, he paid for the taxi and cajoled his flat-mate out of the vehicle as he paid. He, it had definitely been he, and Takahashi had corrected him for sure. Hanatou was of the opinion that people were more likely to make slip ups and tell the truth when they were drunk, their inhibitions were gone. The two men stumbled into the main room and Takahashi rubbed his eyes, he was coming to his senses.

“I need a shower.” He declared and went to the bedroom to find the clothes and then shut the door, shower went on and clothes got deposited in a line along towards the shower itself.

Hanatou discarded the rubber on the table and slid onto the sofa, he closed his eyes for a moment having popped open a can of cold green tea and flipped the television on for background noise. He wanted to ask Takahashi who 'he' was but Hanatou had a reputation of being a bit of a wild card and didn't fancy hearing it was a rival social group or something stupid like that. He was also, not that he would ever say it in public, a little afraid it would be anyone's name but his and that he might loose that close friendship. He sighed, he was without a doubt, a coward.

Takahashi came through, what had he said? He was already blushing, why did Hanatou always manage to lead him astray like this? He was sure at some point he'd been talking about sex. There was just one snag, he'd not even had a close encounter of the bed-seeking kind. Women scared him and his flat mate had brought girls home before, to the shy younger man that was the outright sign Hanatou was straight.

Takahashi looked at Hanatou relaxing on the sofa and had to admit to himself the he looked good. Hanatou was resting on the the couch, arms along the back of it, loose shirt half opened down his toned chest. Takahashi softly moved and sat beside him grabbing the other soda off the table. Why after a year of them living together was there suddenly such a strange tension?

“Anything on TV? The showers woke me up again.”

“Not looked.” Hanatou admitted and looked at him with a strangely gentle smile.

“And not really interested.” Takahashi looked back at him, his cheeks began to flush. “What did I say? I mean in the taxi...”

“Um,” oh god, is it hot in here, “you said 'he' that he probably doesn't like you.”

“Oh,” Takahashi looked down, he felt really guilty for some reason, “sorry.”

“Who is he?” Hanatou asked, it came across as quite demanding without too. “Is it someone I know?”

“Well yeah,” Takahashi found himself feeling very awkward. “I dunno how they'd react.”

“If they do anything to hurt you, just send them my way.” Hanatou smiled to him.

Takahashi looked at him for a moment, he seemed serious enough, after a lengthy pause he just mouthed 'it's you' and closed his eyes. Well it was done, he was either going to get a slap or laughed at. When Hanatou's hands went to his cheeks he opened his eyes, just in time for the kiss and opened his deep blue eyes. Takahashi's eyes widened a moment, the blissful sensation of warm lips that touched his, making him gasp.

Hanatou looked at him, a smile slowly forming as he pulled away. Takahashi was so sexy with the flushed cheeked and messed up hair from the shower. They kissed again, this time it was less reserved, tongues played against each other and hands roamed around each others sides. Takahashi ended up almost lying beneath him on the sofa. Hanatou's hand ran over the soft linen shirt that he had put on , the thin cotton trousers hid little of his lower-half either and Hanatou could feel he was already semi-aroused as they pressed against one another.

“I feel like being very naughty.” Hanatou told him, his voice was almost a whisper and Takahashi's cheeks became almost impossibly red.

“I've only read about this stuff.” Takahashi admitted nervously.

“Me too.” Hanatou smirked, it just meant they'd be less likely to disappoint one another in his view.

Takahashi nodded slowly, lips locked again and hands wrapped into each others tops. A light fluttering feeling came to Hanatou's belly when he thought that this was the subject matter of many secret jerk-off's. Had the seemingly quiet Takahashi done the same?

The younger man panted a little, his heart pounding... Hanatou, the braver, moved a hand under his shirt. Takahashi's nipples were sensitive, it felt amazing, every touch even when Hanatou's fingers pinched them a little too eagerly. All it did was cause him to gasp and that sound was so erotic to his partner that he couldn't miss the twitch of his own hard length in his trousers.

“Hana-san.” Takahashi almost groaned his name, “It's good.”

“Already?” Hanatou smiled softly. It didn't take much longer before his hand strayed from his top, running his hand to this belly, Hanatou's deft fingers danced along warm skin.

“Please touch it.” Takahashi was begging for the sweat first contact of Hanatou to his already throbbing arousal. He was still just drunk enough for his inhibitions to be fairly low too.

Hanatou had never actually touched another erection aside from his own. He paused a moment, okay so he really liked him but what if the reality wasn't all he'd imagined. Takahashi's impatience grew, he took Hanatou's hand and slid it under his pants. Hanatou's fingers rested on the rigid flesh a moment, both men locked eye contact, hearts pounded and the silence was lost when Takahashi closed his eyes and let out another soft moan.

Hanatou's fingers danced over the head, running under the bulging soft flesh of the sensitive part of his organ. He knew what he liked so he hoped it was similar for his friend. Takahashi's response was all he needed, his hips jerked up involuntarily, his cock twitched in his hand and the younger student grabbed at the sides of the sofa.

“Ah!” The sweet exclamation sent a further twinge of delight down Hanatou's spine. His erection pressed against his trousers, a damp patch formed on the material, the panting sounds encouraging him to stroke up and down over his flesh. His palm met to the head, covering the slit of Takahashi’s hard erection and pre-cum emerged in response.

Hanatou watched fascinated as his friend’s balls tightened, his shaft was rigid, the veins pronounced. Takahashi abandoned the last of his inhibitions groaning loudly in pleasure. It was good, so good, even more so when Hanatou took the hot organ fully into his hand and pumped up and down it.

“Oh don’t stop!” Takahashi nearly yelled his demand.

Hanatou bit down harder on his lower lip, his hips swaying to try and rub the material over his own organ. Takahashi spotted his movements and leant up; kissing him deep he opened his love interest’s trousers, springing the heavy and impressive muscle to the fresh air.

“Fuck.” Hanatou gasped, fevered movements began on the young man’s flesh. Takahashi wanted so much more but he didn’t have time to express it, his stomach knotted, hand gripping at Hanatou’s shirt, the other running up and down his cock erratically.

“Fuck, Fuck, good!” Takahashi yelped, hot sticky seed splashed against Hanatou’s hand as he let go an unexpected climax.

Hanatou’s own excitement was running high; he watched the white fluid splash over his hand. Takahashi’s body was a sweating mess beneath him and he kept stroking at Hanatou’s length, Hanatou didn’t yell but he did shudder and let out a deep moan as he came over Takahashi’s chest. The two students looked at each other, neither of them had a clue what to say when the adrenaline rush slowed.

“Um…” Hanatou pulled back, hand coming away from the sticky organ that was rapidly going soft in his hand.

“Um?” Takahashi looked at him. “Um what?”

“I’m tired.” Hanatou stood up, he went to the bathroom and washed himself up before shutting the bedroom door. What had they just done? Takahashi was drunk, he should have asked him when he was sober. Now he felt awkward and slid to the bed, undressed and stared at the poster on the wall, On/Off declaring a new tour date and he wondered if his senses had gone along with them.
Sign up to rate and review this story