Categories > Original > Drama > The Break Up

The Break Up

by Shimia49 0 reviews

Category: Drama - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Published: 2009-06-01 - Updated: 2009-06-02 - 845 words

0Unrated
FANG
Chapter 9
The Break Up

Last Time:
Hana: Why do you like Mina?
Kyo: …... Well, she’s cute, responsible, smart, and my old friend. D
Hana: Soo, I’m not any of those things? _
Kyo: Well, I don’t…

Hana cuts Kyo off to get on her tiptioes and kiss Kyo. Kyo remains shocked while Fang and Mina walk to the lake and sees them.

Hana: (she blushes) Oh no. O.O
Kyo: …………. O.O…………
Fang: ………… >:) ………….
Mina: ………… o.O………… WTF!!

Now: This chapter’s date is Saturday March 1, 2008 – Monday 3, 2008
Mina: (she walks to Kyo madly and pokes him real hard) What kind of guy asks a girl out then kisses that girl’s best friend!!
Fang: (he chuckles and turns his head) This is some funny junk.
Kyo: I didn’t kiss her! She kissed me! XO
Hana: Oook………… this is awkward. (she scratches her head)
Mina: (inhales then exhales) You know what Kyo, I didn’t even like you that much. And Hana, you went with it? Fang let’s go.
Fang: (he follows behind Mina then he turns to talk to Kyo and Hana) That was stupid to kiss in a public area knowing you’re with other dates. (he turns and follows Mina)
Kyo: (looks at Hana) Thanks a lot. TT.TT
Hana: I’m sorry. I guess I got carried away. It’s just…. you always talk about Mina and not me! You act like I’m not one of you old friends! >:(
Kyo: …………. Oh. o.o Well, I’m sorry. Let’s go home and fix this mess on Monday. (he put his hand around Hana’s shoulder)
Hana: Ok. :)

They walk home together. On Monday at school Karin was talking about the play to Mr. Nagami’s home room.

Karin: Ok everyone! The play is on March 21! Please rehearse your lines and hurry with the crew stuff. (she walks to her desk)
Mina: (she looks at Fang Fang I forgot to practice my lines) Will you read Kai’s part?
Fang: Whatever. _ I've never heard of these stories.
Mina: What about Little Red Riding Hood or The Three Little Pigs.
Fang: No and no.
Mina: (she smiles and giggles) When we get home I’ll read some to you, if I ever have the time. :) They're both about wolves eating them. It's funny weird how they still live. XD
Fang: .................Of course. _

The school day is over. Fang and Mina walk home together. Hana runs in between them.

Hana: Hi Mina! :) Fang. -_-

Fang looks at Mina. Mina turns her head to look away from Hana. Fang is silent and watching.

Hana: Are you still mad? I mean, you guys weren’t even going out.
Mina: …… Yea but, you had no right to kiss my date! Who does that! If you liked him why didn’t you tell me?!
Hana: Cause I didn’t want to steal him from you! And don’t yell at me!

Fang is looking back and forth at the conversation.

Mina: (sarcasm) Well everything’s fine now! What about the code we made? Seriously, what kind of friend or girl are you?
Hana: So now what? We’re not friends? :(
Mina: …….. Lets go Fang. (she walks away)
Fang: Ok. _ (he follows her)

Hana looks at Mina while she walks away. Hana puts her head down in shame then runs the other way. She bumps into Kyo while she’s running. Kyo sees her crying.

Kyo: What’s wrong?
Hana: Mina hates me. (she sobs) She’s not my best buddy anymore.
Kyo: (he hugs her) I’m still your friend.
Hana: Really? (she hugs back)
Kyo: Yea, don’t worry. Mina will notice that she needs you.

Mina and Fang are home. They’re in the living room watching T.V. Fang is flipping through channels.

Mina: Fang…… do you think I was harsh on Hana? :(
Fang: Don’t you think that’s a stupid question?
Mina: What? (mad)
Fang: I’m not gonna think for you, but I will think about you. At this moment I’m thinking about you thinking you were wrong. In reality I don’t care about the situation.
Mina: ……. Huh? You sounded sortta smart, so I don’t get it.
Fang: Think about it.
Mina: You just don’t understand the feeling called love. I think Hana loved Kyo. I was too mean. :(
Fang: Do you mean “love” as in you’re thankful to someone for some reason, you can talk freely to that person, if someone hurts someone you “love” you’ll hurt that person til’ he/she almost dies, is that love? If it is, I felt love before. (thinks) WTH am I saying and doing? _
Mina: Yea, that’s sorrta like love. o.o You loved someone? Who? :o
Fang: (he talks without thinking) She’s pretty, cheerful, smart, and a good person.
Mina: (she thinks about what Fang said and walks over to Fang and holds Fang’s hands) I think I know who you’re talking about. You like ……

-To be continued-
Sign up to rate and review this story