Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Beautiful Heaven

by LemGemapple 0 reviews

It is that time of year in Karakura high in which they do their annual play, which is written by one of the students. It just so happens. Rukia's script is picked and guess who she has in mind for ...

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG - Genres: Romance - Characters: Kuchiki Rukia - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-07-24 - Updated: 2009-07-25 - 3442 words - Complete

0Unrated
Beautiful Heaven

One-Shot (Art Trade)

----

It was your normal, and rather average down in the small Japanese town of Karakura. The sun shone bright and proud, in it's place which was located in the middle of the sky. Letting it's race intensify the planet below. It was all nice and quiet in the morning hour, especially in the Kurosaki house hold. All was silent there, as everyone was going about their buissness. But before the whole family knew it, that once tranquility they knew... Was going to disappear, way before they knew it that's for sure.

'ICHIGO!' Yelled a voice.

He almost instantly sat up in his small bedroom, pulling the covers off of him to see who it was that was shouting his name. He rubbed his eyes and saw it was just a small; Raven-haired girl looking at him, with nothing more than a rather cheesy grin on her face. The orange haired substitute ran his fingers, through his spiky orange locks and looked at her, with his eyes half closed due to the fact he was still somewhat tierd. His once sleep had been interrupted, by the loud voice of an annoying little midget.

He found it hard to believe, that someone so small could be so loud and alive at this time in the morning. He opened his eyes fully and so he was abit more alive than he was, just a few moments ago. He looked at her once more and then suddenly she shoved something in his face. He yelled as he literally got a face full of paper and he sighed lightly, ruffling his hair once more as the paper landed on his lap. Kurosaki Ichigo picked it up and looked at it for a moment.

'Beautiful Heaven by Rukia Kuchiki.' Ichigo read out loud.

He put it back down for a moment and looked at her, letting it rest back on his lap as he had his legs crossed.

'So, what do you think?' Rukia said to him, with a sweet smile on her face once more.

'You wrote a script...' Ichigo paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

Then suddenly laughed filled his rather small looking room. He seemed to find it so funny, that HER of all people had written a script and with such a sappy name aswell. That was the core of what had made it so funny. She grew angry and launched her fist into his face... DIRECT HIT! Right on the end of his nose... He yelled in pain and help his nose, it was clear that it hurt him... ALOT.

Kurosaki began rubbing his nose and snorted angrily. Rukia took the script from his lap and held his close to her chest, wrapping both of her arms around it firmly. It seemed she was rather angry with his annoying laughter. She thought maybe he would of been happy for her, that something she worked alot into was finally complete. She turnt away and stomped out of the small bedroom; heading down the stairs to breakfast. He wasnt far behind her, as he done his school shirt up.

Carrot top headed down the stairs, to be once again hit in the face suddenly. Isshin Kurosaki, the ever perverted head of the Kurosaki family. Number one annoying fool and perverted baffoon to ever live. Ichigo lie on the floor with his father sitting on him, suddenly felt some rather strong arms make their way around his neck. Goat beard seemed to have had his son's head, constricted by both of his muscular arms. His father, being the big idiot like he was; decided he wanted to put his orange haired son in a head lock.

'What is the big idea! Goat bearded pervert!' Ichigo yelled, barely being able to spit his words out.

'Look over there and describe what you see!' Isshin yelled at his bright haired son, as he turnt his sons head.

'Hey! That hurts!' Ichigo yelled at his father.

Ichigo then looked and saw Rukia, sitting on the couch padding her eyes with a pink Chappy embroided hankerchief. It seemed she was crying and was drying them up, with the cute looking square of cloth.

'A-And then... He... H-He... Starting laughing at me!' Rukia yelled, bursting out into a fake load of tears.

'Oh! Rukia-Chan! Dad will make evil Ichi-Nii apolygise to you!' Yuzu cried, hugging Rukia.

----

On the way to school, Ichigo was walking down the wide street. One hand in his pocket, the other was holding his bag which was slung over his shoulder. Hunched over and with the usualy scowl on his face, surely that was the only look he could ever pull? Behind him followed a rather chirpy looking black haired midget. Rukia was walking along, keeping the large pile of papers close to her chest. Both her rather small looking arms were wrapped around them. She surely was in such a good mood, which was rather strange.

'Hurry up... Or were gonna be late...' Ichigo muttered to her and picked up his walking pace somewhat.

'Right away; Kurosaki-Kun!' Rukia said rather chirply and then skipped ahead of him.

It was wierd that she was like this and at such an early time in the morning. She must of been rather proud of what she was written and clearly couldnt wait to get to school and show it off to people. Ichigo stopped for a moment and watched her skip by him. Since when had she began calling him: Kurosaki-Kun? That was what Inoue usually called him... So why in the world, was she calling him it. That name was Inoue's and surely no one would of been aloud to use it.

Ichigo trailed behind her and they eventually arrived at school. The substitute shinigami put his bag on the desk and pulled the chair back to sit down, but then without realising he saw someone had pulled it back and so he landed on his butt and on the floor. There was silence across the whole classroom and then it was filled for the mass amount of laughter, they seemed to find it all funny Kurosaki was foolish enough to fall for such a middle school prank.

His face went bright red due to the embrassement. Everyone was just looking at him and laughing, he surely was the center of attention in this classroom thats for sure. The classroom door then slammed shut and everyone looked in the direction of the door and saw Miss Ochi standing there, with a book firmly in her grasp.

'We know Kurosaki is a complete and utter idiot! But it doesnt mean he gets to be center of attention because of, his idiotic ways...' Miss Ochi sighed lightly, as she slammed her book into the desk. 'Mr Asano over there is the biggest idiot on the face of this earth, yet i don't see any of you laughing at him all the time...'

'THATS FAVOURITISM!!' Keigo yelled, standing up and pointing at Miss Ochi.

'You see what i mean, thank you Mr Asano... now please sit...' She sighed, turning and began erasing something from the black board.

The class let out a small laugh and Keigo sat there, crossing his arms and sank down low in his seat with a rather bright red face. Miss Ochi seemed to always do this kind of thing to Keigo and pay no mind to Ichigo, who was the one who cut class most of the time to go and slay a Hollow with the others. It was rather unfair, one couldnt help but feel sorry for poor, little Keigo. Class was getting underway and within about 10 minutes into the lesson, it seemed Miss Ochi had something to say to them all.

'I am sure class that some of you will remember, that i asked of you all to write a script for our up coming school production. As it was known to us that this class wanted something to perform, which was fresh from someones mind...' Miss Ochi said and then pointed to Keigo. 'That does not include your poorly written script of... 10 ways to get a date with Miss Kuchiki, now sit down! Mr Asano! The big baffoon!'

Keigo sat down and sighed lightly, he should of quit whilst he was ahead.

'Other than Mr Asano's shitty attempt at it, it seems only some person came forward with one! So this years Karakura high school play shall be: Beautiful Heaven by Miss Kuchiki.' Miss Ochi said, revealing it to the whole class. 'This whole class shall atleast have one part in it and there is no getting out of it either! Miss Kuchiki shall be deciding who get's what part and that is all!'

Some of them let out a massive moan, it seemed some of them were rather reluctant to take part in it. Couldnt blame them though, as even if they were really shy about it and such things like that were forced to. Ichigo sat there and rested his head on his hand and that rather normal scowl on his face appeared, as he let a small sigh leave his lips with it.

----

It was lunch time and Ichigo was sitting under his tree, reading through this shitty script in which Rukia had given him. He had been given the rough draft one, which was the one Rukia always had. It seemed she lent it to him, for him to read over before anyone else. Wonder why that was? Rukia then appeared over him and looked at him.

'So, ready to rehearse?' Rukia asked him.

He looked up at her for a moment and blinked a few times, he then looked back down at it.

'Your not seriously putting me, in this shitty play are you!?' Ichigo shouted back up at her.

'I am playing the main lady and your playing the main man. There is only one week, before this is performed infront of our class. So you have a quick amount of time to learn all your lies. That is why, we should practice our scene now...' Rukia said, with a sinister smirk spread across her face.

Ichigo sighed lightly as he stood up, holding the script and looking at her.

'So i'm playing a character called... Fujiwara...' Ichigo muttered, looking at her then back to his script. 'Your playing a young lady called: Hikari. And were doing this scene?'

Ichigo turnt the script and showed it to her, he was pointing out the scene that she was on about and the only thing she could do was stand there and nod. He then coughed lightly and looked at the script. Rukia clearly didnt need one, as she must of memorized her own script off by heart...

This was surely going to be fun for Rukia, to see Ichigo play a character who is completely an opposite of whom he usually was like. That was the true art of being a decent actor. They were good at getting into that characters shoes and they were completely opposite, let us see how good Ichigo really is at pulling this off.

'H-Hikari... Why must you be going...?' Ichigo said rather bluntly.

'Because i have other things to which i must give chase to. My dreams, their more important than anything to me right now...' Rukia said, looking away and at the floor.

Ichigo grabbed her wrist and looked at her for a moment, turning her around and gazing into her eyes.

'More important, than me...?' Ichigo muttered, getting into role.

'You never meant nothing to me Fujiwara!' Rukia yelled at him. 'You were nothing to me, you only used me... You didnt love me, never have.. Never will!'

'Don't talk such petty things my love...' Ichigo paused for a moment and his face went bright red. 'THIS IS STUPID!'

'How do you mean this is stupid, you carrot topped idiot! This is my script, so just act it out how it says!' Rukia replied to him, not looking rather amused.

'Fine... As long it will get you, to shut your annoying little, midget trap then i will...' Ichigo muttered and looked at her. 'Don't talk such petty things my love....'

'I am not talking petty things! You lied to me and nothing will make you change my mind on you!' Rukia yelled, looking as if she was really going to cry.

'May no more words leave your lips... Hikari...' Ichigo muttered lightly, leaning down and pushing his fingers to her lips. 'I will show you on how much you mean to me... More than words themselves, which cannot explain my ever lasting love for you...'

'Y-You don't mean anything, i can see by the look on that hansome face...' Rukia muttered, slowly placing her hand onto his cheek.

Ichigo could feel his face burning up, going bright red underneath her hand. The soft touch of her skin upon his face, made him burn up brightly.

'May i seal those words with one single kiss, which i shall steal from your lips...' Ichigo muttered lightly, looking down at her.

He felt his insides burning up, even at that moment in time it felt as if he heard Hichigo calling to him, telling him to: 'Go for it King!', 'Kiss her and make it one she will never forget' and 'You may get some sweetness back later, if you give it to her now!' It was those kinds of things which was making his body heat up. Rukia could see she was making him squirm on the inside, and that is what she was setting out to do in the first place. But Ichigo... He was in for a surprise later, that's for sure!

'Take me away... Fujiwara! Take me somewhere! Anywhere to be with you. Let our love blossom their, in your bed we shall lie...' Rukia muttered lightly, looking at him. 'The sanctuary of love is waiting for us, may my own and your bodies move together in motion... There is nothing more that i want! Your body pressed against mine, your lips to my neck... Our love filling the space in that room...'

'Hush my love, there is plenty of time for that...' Ichigo muttered and leant down

In his mind he was almost going to explode, not only for being so close to her. It also said in the script he had to kiss her, was this for real!? Ichigo's heart was pumping, so fast it felt to him as if it was going to randomly pop out of his mouth and run away. He was close to her now, but he also felt his tempreture go through the roof. With the words that she was saying, this was unreal. He felt as if she was actually talking to him, the look of desperation in her eyes made her look rather serious.

He felt like he was really this character and he was really falling in love with her. Just he was falling for that Rukia girl, whom he was supposed to have been partners with. He denied the feeling of course, but it was surely going to come back and bite him in the ass soon enough. Just sooner than he thought. Something inside of him was looking forward to the next part in which he had to kiss her. Ichigo's face was rather red now, he leant in to seal the deal but then she put her hands to his lips and smiled.

'Your not really bad at this actually, but the magic of the kiss can be saved for later.' Rukia smiled and looked at him. 'You portray Fujiwara, just how i imagined him aswell. Also don't forget Hikari wears a brown, medium lengthed wig.'

Rukia turnt away and smiled, taking the script with her and she skipped off. She stopped walking for a moment and watched Ichigo sit down, he was joined by some of his friends and she couldnt help but smirk. She was clearly up to something. But that moment ago, when she saw him squirm that was what made her laugh on the inside.

----

It was the end of lunch and that big moment Ichigo wanted was finally upon him. He could press his lips onto hers, like he had wanted to at that small rehearsal slot which they had at lunch. They had to perform it infront of the class. Carrot top was looking forward to it, but at the same time dreading it. He had been thinking about this kiss scene all through lunch and it was still currently the only thing that was on his mind.

Ichigo stood infront of the class and sighed lightly. He saw someone standing to one side of him wearing the same hair style, that Ichigo had been told about earlier by Rukia. 'Hikari wears a brown medium lengthed wig' And the person that was standing infront of him had the same kind of hair style, Ichigo gulped lightly and looked around as his classmates had entered the room. Everyone was seated and silent and Ichigo looked around and saw everyone silent.

'Ok class it seems that we are getting a little sneak peak of the script, in which we are going to be working hard on in no time at all!' Miss Ochi said with a grin. 'Kurosaki and... Miss Kuchiki shall be doing one part from it, which is near the middle of the play. Have fun watching and consider this a real treat! There is no backing out either you two, until the whole scene is done!'

Miss Ochi went and sat in the back of the class. And there was nothing but a smile on her face, it also seemed Ichigo had learnt his lines rather quickly aswell. Was it a stunt to try and impress Rukia or something? He coughed lightly and his face went somewhat red and it seemed everyone had fallen silent, ready and waiting for this to begin.

'H-Hikari... Why must you be going...?' Ichigo muttered, looking at the brown wigged person infront of him.

They turnt and his face looked so surprised. To see the person whom Ichigo thought was meant to have been Rukia. To see it was Keigo standing there. IT WAS KEIGO!? Ichigo thought it was going to be Rukia. He made all this attempt to try and impress her, by learning all the lines off by heart to find it is the perverted brown haired baffoon who was standing before him. Ichigo's face just went bright red as he saw Keigo standing there.

Keigo was clearly up to doing this, as Rukia has asked him to. Asano would surely do anything for the girl, whom he seems to think he has a chance with. Rather funny and at the same time, a little sad. He was so pathetic, he truly was a baffoon as Miss Ochi had described him earlier on that day. Ichigo couldnt really be mad at Rukia because of this. Because she didnt specify who it was, that was going to actually play Hikari in their performance infront of the class. She just described what kind of hair Hikari has, she didnt say she was wearing it, or specify who for that matter.

Watching what was about to happen made most of the class cringe, but Rukia couldnt help but sigh lightly and grin as she was sitting from the comfort of her desk. She rested her head on her hand and watched Ichigo having to kiss Keigo, that surely was amusing for her.

Embrassing Ichigo and watching him suffer, was her true; Beautiful Heaven...

~The End!

----

This is something i done a good long time ago, it was apart of an art trade on DeviantArt with a friend of mine and this is what happened. My first upload on here aswell, my first of many i hope. Also surely you are wondering what in the world am i doing with bad grammer, i am sorry my sentence structures are horrendous, but i really cannot help that it is like this. I am willing to learn if anyone wants to teach me. Other than that, i hope you like this do tell me what you think and yeah! :P. More IchiRuki to come from me!
Sign up to rate and review this story