Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > The City Is At War

The City Is At War

by adalae 2 reviews

NOTE: not really FOB but they will make occasional appearances. the main celeb is from the band Forever the Sickest Kids. Harper and Caleb take part in the prank war of the century.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2009-07-16 - Updated: 2009-07-17 - 745 words

0Unrated
The City is At War

Author’s note: This is a mainly Forever the Sickest Kids fic (but there’s no category). There will be appearances from MANY MANY MANY MANY other bands. Message me on AIM, Review, or Email to request a band/person/personal appearace of your own in this story. This is also dedicated to Harper (who I am using as my main character) also known as let_it_go. Enjoy :)

Chapter One: Photo Finish

Harper stuck her head out of the third floor window waiting for him to come out. Armed with a red water balloon in hand she tensed up whenever the door two floors below her opened. After minutes of waiting her target exited the building. Caleb Turman stepped from the shadows of the doorway unknowingly right into a trap. Taking aim very carefully Harper closed her eyes and tossed down the water balloon.

“What the hell!” Caleb yelled from the pavement, his hair and shirt now soaked through with water. He quickly went to look up but not seeing anyone. “Harper!” He yelled, “I know it was you!”

Harper poked her head out of the window and pretended to be innocent, “Oh my god Caleb!” she yelled down, “What happened?!”

“You know what happened! You did it!” He screamed ripping his teal sunglasses off of his face.

“Why Caleb,” Harper said with a grin, “I have no idea what you’re referring too.” She went back into the room and snatched a towel. Holding it out of the window she glared down at Caleb, “Would you like a towel?”

Caleb looked up hesitantly and shook his head, “No,” he called back, “Knowing you it’s probably covered in Anthrax. Thanks,” he said slipping his sunglasses back on, “but no thanks.”

Harper stepped back and closed the window. She let out a laugh of victory and slumped down onto the couch, pulling her laptop onto her legs she logged into Buzznet.com. Going to her profile page she read some of the comments, to many to read in one sitting, and clicked on “BLOGS”. Her fingers began typing and she reread it, a masterpiece in a few simple words. “Mission Red Downpour was a success. More to come soon. XOXO Harper.”

Harper shut down her computer and placed it on the table. She thought for a moment about how awesome it was that she got paid for such silliness, though her boss probably wouldn’t appreciate if she went and dropped water balloons on all of her interviewees, but this was war.

Harper was one of the newest Buzznet internet sensations. She had started out as a photographer simply taking exclusive pictures for the website but when one of the interviewers got sick before and interview, Harper had to take over. There was such a huge response to the girl with the septum piercing that they decided to make her one of their main faces on the site. So what was this war? Well two months ago Harper was sent to a Forever the Sickest Kids show to take pictures and interview the band and the interview went great but afterwards as she was hanging with the guys Caleb, one of the front men and the most adored by crazy fan girls everywhere, make a snide comment about Buzznet sensations. Simply he said that people like Clint Catalyst, Audrey Kitching, Hanna Beth, Jac Vanek, and all of the others weren’t real celebrities and shouldn’t think they are. He lumped Harper, the latest sensation, into the same category. Harper didn’t really take offense, she let it roll off her back but make a joking snide comment back about his hair and his appearance in general. Then the pranks started every time they were in the same location.

Caleb and the guys of many other bands were scheduled to come into the Buzznet main offices on an almost daily basis for promoting their new CDs, tours, and just to get publicity in general. This meant serious war for the two of them. Earlier that morning Caleb switched the sugar Harper used for her coffee with salt the morning of the water balloon attack, a serious crime in Harper’s eyes. But this is the only beginning of what would be continuously referred to as the Prank War of the century. Will lines get crossed? Will it stop being fun and games? You’ll have to wait and see.
Sign up to rate and review this story