Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > How To Bang Miley Cyrus by Gerard Way

Mikey's Scheme [Part One]

by WtfItsMe 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-06 - Updated: 2009-08-06 - 975 words

0Unrated
-Mikey's P.O.V.-


Christmas vacations. I love it! The warm fuzzy feelings are everywhere!

The clock read 10:00 a.m. I let out a yawn and just sat there thinking about how I was going to spend my day. Well, the whole family's coming over tomorrow. I should probably clean my room and help mom out like I normally would, but today I have much more important tasks that need attending. Gerard will be happy and he will appreciate what I've done.

So it's December 21st... I have about three days to make it work? I better get a huge fuckin' reward for this.

As I was thinking, my thoughts were interrupted by... is someone crying? Maybe even two someones?

I reached over to the table and felt around until I found my glasses. I put them on and stretched for the last time before I got out of my bed and started down the stairs.

I walked down the stairs to see Gerard sitting with our grandmother... watching an Italian soap opera...

"Oh my god! He left her! For another woman, just because she had money! Why?! Why would he do this?!" exclaimed Gerard, while sobbing and hugging grandma.

"Non lo so! Non lo so!" grandma answered.

Oh my god... This is not healthy for him...SInce when did he start watching soap operas?!

"I feel you, Celia. I know exactly how you feel! Don't worry! It'll get better over time!" Gerard screamed at the television.

"Dude, you're talking to a fictional character in a television. You know that right?" I said.

"Of course I know that! But you know, I'm just kind of into it! Come watch it with us." Gerard said, patting a seat next to him and sniffling.

"Uhh... That's okay, I'm good. I'm not into this stuff. I didn't know you were until now." I replied.

"I'm into this! I just never found an interesting one to watch." Gerard stated.

And he picks this episode to watch. How ironic.

"Shouldn't you be doing somehting else? You know, go hang out with someone! Go to a party! Play video games?" I asked.

"He does have a point, sweetie. Why don't you go and hang out with your friends, instead of watching a silly Soap with me! It is what you kids do these days, right?" grandma said.

See! Even she gets it!

"Well, I guess so. Hey, can I have a tissue?...Thanks." Gerard said.

"Go meet some girls! I can hook you up!" grandma suggested, whilst nudging Gerard in the ribs.

"Actually, I'm chillin' with this girl later today. We're probably gonna go see a movie or walk around the park or something." Gerard said, in a matter-of-fact tone.

Oh really, now?

"Oh? What's her name?!" gramma asked excitedly.

"Her names Miley!" Gerard answered.

"Excuse me?!" I asked on a spur of being surprised.

He must be lying. She would never say yes to hanging out with...him... He probably didn't even ask her. Hah.

"Aww, do you like her, Michael?" gramma asked, winking.

"No! I do not!" I answered, offended in a way.

"Ohhhhh. Alright then." gramma said, snickering.

"Well, I suppose I'm going to get ready now. See you guys later!" and with that, Gerard took off.

"Tell me how it goes, sweetie!" gramma yelled after him.

"Getting ready, my ass." I muttered to myself.

"Ah! Watch that mouth, young man!" gramma reprimanded.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say it out loud!" I apologized.

Now...I know what I want to do... How do I do it?... I know! I can't do it all by myself! I'll need some help.

I ran into the kitchen so I could be alone and called Bob.

"Hello?"

"Hey! It's Mikey."

"Oh, hey. What's up?"

"Not a lot. Are you busy today?"

"Well, I'm working on something. Gonna hang out with Ray today."

"Ohhh! And what are you working on? This involves Ray?"

"Yes... It does..."

"So come on! What is it?"

"Do you [b]really[/b] have to ask?"

"Of course! You can tell me!"

"You know how I like Ray... We're hanging out today."

"So?"

"So..."

"So what?!"

"I'm gonna tell him I like him! Because I do! He's the coolest and cutest guy I ever met! And I wanna know if he feels the same way! Gah!"

"Oh. Does it feel good to let it out? You've never really formed a sentence saying how you feel. We all just kinda guessed!"

"Oh...yeah, it does, actually."

"Yay! Good luck."

"Thanks! It feels so good to get this off my chest! I'll finally be free!"

"Finally, it's been like-..."

"OH MY FUCKING GOD, HE'S CALLING ME!"

After that, I heard a dial tone. LMAO.

"Goodbye to you too!"

I guess I can assume Ray is busy today. Let's call Frank!

"What?"

"Hi to you too... "

"I'm busy, can you call back later?!"

"It's ten thirty in the morning! What the hell could you possibly be doing now besides eating cereal and watching SpongeBob?!"

"A girl."

"Oh, really?! Then bring her over!"

"Fine. Lemme ask her."

"Ask her, my ass."

"She said she'll come 'cause she's got nothing else to do."

"Good! Come over now."

"Alright, I'll see you in a couple hours. Bye!"

Yes! Now, I don't think I can think of anyone else to help me, so that's it.

[to be continued...]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heya guys! This is only part of this chapter... I seem to have lost the second half of this chapter, but I just really wanted to post this. So here you go! I hope you like it. d:

I'm so sorry for not updating in several several months! I've been doing a lot of other stuff, but if you're still willing to read, I'll still write! :D

Comments please?! I like comments and thoughts. :)
Sign up to rate and review this story