Categories > Original > Horror

Utah Bloodbath

by Erotic-Vixen 0 reviews

Quads, beer, sex, hamburgers, rodeos and killer clowns always make for the best week in a small Utah town.

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2009-08-09 - Updated: 2009-08-09 - 747 words

0Unrated
A truck pulled up to a long a farmhouse on the end of a dirt road in a small town in northern Utah. The truck drove past a sign that read Hewitt Farm. The truck parked in the shade of the house. The house was low, in reality, it was a two story house. Though, the first floor was underground. With the house being built on the edge of a hill, the back door on the first floor led out to the quad track. A greenhouse took up what was left of the edge of the hill, leaving little room for a quad to come up the hill. Seven people got out of the truck and walked up onto the porch of the brick house.

“Now, I knew you said you grew up on a farm,” nodded Michael, looking down at a small, black haired female, his arms crossed over his camo patterend shirt, “but you never said anything about being a redneck.”

The young female laughed and slapped her knee. “You should see the farmhouse I grew up in. This house is my late grandfather’s house.”

“Chris,” said Michael looking over at a young man locking up the car, “you’re dating a redneck woman!”

Chris gave him a sly look over his glasses, “and you’re not.”

The small female, Mickey, laughed. “Come on, let’s go inside and have some dinner.”

“What do you want me to cook tonight, hun?” asked Chris wrapping his arm around his girlfriend, Mickey and giving her a kiss on the neck.

“I was thinking of having Marv’s,” smiled Mickey tilting her head and showing her friends a smile. Chris got a worried look on his face, as did Alan, one of their friends, they didn’t know what a Marv was. Mickey giggled, “Marv’s is the diner in town.”

Mickey had grown up in this small town in Utah. She wanted to take her boyfriend, Chris, to Utah and show him where she had grown up and put together another photo book. When the news of this trip got out, Mickey’s cousin, Marilyn, begged to go with them. She knew that Mickey would show her boyfriend their late grandfather’s farm.

Marilyn loved their late grandfather and even five years later, she still wasn’t over his death. Mickey was quite mad that her fake, immature cousin “had” to come along, or so Marilyn’s mom put it. So, Chris told her to balance it out. Bring along her annoying cousin and he would bring along a few annoying guys.

Michael rubbed his bearded chin and hummed. “What does Marv’s serve?”

“Meat, fries, milkshakes,” shrugged Mickey. She was short, small and underweight. Her eyes sparkled in the high noon Utah sun but they also hid years of pain. Those years of pain dulling.

“I’m game,” nodded Michael smirking. Michael was a big guy. He loomed over everyone and had that evil smirk on which every villain had.

“Well, let’s unpack first,” smiled Mickey nodding.

“I call the biggest bedroom,” nodded Alan rasining his hand. Alan was fat, hairy and greasy. The perfect tormenter for Mickey’s cousin who was thin, tan and trendy.

“Okay,” smiled Mickey. She threw him an evil smirk. “You can have the bedroom where my grandfather once had sex.”

Alan’s face grew a look of despair. Everyone else besides himself and Mickey’s cousin, thought it was the funniest thing that he called the only bedroom in the house known to have sex in. Though, Marilyn puffed out her flat chest, “I want that room, you fat son of a bitch!”

Alan laughed at the words coming out from the young girl’s mouth. They sounded very stupid coming from her mouth, seeing as how she said like and lol too much. “Take it.”

“And you can have the nursery,” giggled Mickey.

“Oh, I couldn’t,” said Alan shaking his head, his greasy hair flying about. “I figured you and Chris would want that room.”

“And why is that?” asked Mickey placing her pale hands on her bony hips.

“Because you and Chris want to be a mommy and dad-ow, ow, ow, ow!” cried Alan as Mickey had grabbed his index finger and had completely twisted it around. It was true, they both wanted kids, but not until years after they were married.

Michael laughed as Alan hopped about on one foot as Mickey kept twisting.
Sign up to rate and review this story