Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Ring The Bell!

*Chapter 2*

by CherryBlossom1210 2 reviews

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-16 - Updated: 2009-08-16 - 2003 words

0Unrated
As we entered,I heard gasps and ohmygosh's and things.I sighed and just went limp.I got freaking pissed,but what could I do.Oh yeah,kick his ass!
"Teme,what are you doing?!",I heard Naruto yell.
"Hn.",Sasuke said.
"Wow,Sasuke has complete control over Haruno.",I heard a girl say.
"Who said that?!Come up here,you damn bitch,I'll kick your ass with my eyes closed!",I yelled.
"Sakura,calm down.People just start saying stuff around here thinking they so cool.",Tenten said.Sasuke put me down and sat down by Naruto.I sighed and looked around at the people staring.
"What!Look away!",I yelled holding up a fist.They all looked away quickly and I just sat down.
"You are some tough chick.",Hinata said.I shrugged careless and looked around.
"Where's the food then?",I asked.
"You have to go get it.",a blonde girl said.
"Oh,who are you?",I asked.
"I'm Ino,nice to meet you.",Ino said holding out her hand.I ignored it and just stood up walking off somewhere.
"Sakura,I'll help you.",somebody said.I turned to see Hinata walking quickly to me.I nodded and continued to walk with her beside leading the way.
I got my food and went back to the table seeing Karin at some other table glaring.I made a face at her and rolled my eyes.
"So,aren't you afraid or nervous when you get into the ring?",Ino asked.I scoffed.
"Please,I'm not scared.I'll take on anything and anyone.",I said drinking my milk.
"Would you take on Karin?",Ino asked.
"Yeah,that bitch would go down in three seconds.",I said.
"Karin is actually really good at fighting,she knows tae kwon do and does a little of your own fighting.",Ino explained.
"And?",I asked stuffing my mouth with mashed potatoes.
"So she might have a chance of beating you.",Ino said.I snorted and started laughing loudly.
"Ummm,I'm sorry,but....do you have any manners?",Ino asked.I shrugged stuffing my face again.
"Not really,I never learned and never bothered.",I said.
"Doesn't your mother think you should act more like a girl?",Ino asked.I froze and dropped my spoon.
"That's not your buiness.",I said firmly.
"Wel,I'm just saying.My mother taught me how to be a lady,seems she didn't to you.Unless your mother never cared.",Ino said.I looked down feeling my eyes tearing.
"Ino,you shouldn't get into people's buiness.",Hinata said.I felt my head ringing and I could just hear the screeching of cars and feel the pain of when a car would hit you.
"I'm only giving my opinion.",she said.
"Yeah,well keep your opinion to yourselves!",I yelled slamming the table and standing up.I looked at her fiercely feeling the tears go down my cheeks.She stared at me and gulped loudly.I turned and walked off angry as I was with my fists going white of how much force I had been squeezing into them.
"Wow,major anger issues.",a girl said.
"Dude,she's too aggressive.",a guy said.
"She has serious issues.",a girl said.
"Two words,anger management.",a girl said.
I froze in front of the wall and turned back to them looking at everyone at the snobby kids.
"If you got something to say,say it to my face!Otherwise,don't be saying anything because if you don't have the nerve to stand up to me,you're all damn gossiping chickens!",I yelled.Karin suddenly stood up and smiled.
"I do,some come over here.",she said.
"No,come over here.",I said.
"Please,as if I'm going to waste my time walking over to you.",she said sitting back down.I punched the wall making everybody jump before walking over to her.
"Now,say what you want.",I said to her face.
"I want to fight,right now.Right here.",she said.I smirked and backed away taking off my jacket and throwing it to the floor.
"No gloves?",she asked.
"What?Scared my punches and kicks will be too hard?",I mocked.
"Please.",she said walking to the center of the lunch room where everybody stood and pulled the tables out of the way.I took off my and saw as she began to stretch.
"Take off the heels.",I said as I noticed her not taking off the sharp things.
"Why?",she asked.
"It's cheating.Let's play fair and square.",I said.
"Yeah,but this is really just personal fun.",she said.
"Fine.I'm not going to be hit anyways.",I said.She smirked and I stood up straight.Suddenly,the guys and girls ran up to me.
"You cant do this!It's just your first day!",Naruto said.
"So,I never wanted to come.I'll be glad once this thing is over.",I said.
"You're going overboard.",Hinata said.
"Leave me alone.",I demanded.They sighed.
"This is really annoying.",I heard.I turned to Sasuke and sighed.
"Sorry,even though I was hoping somethign good was coming out of this,it'll end the way it always does.",I said and bowed to him.
"Sakura.",Hinata said.
"Go.",I demanded with more tone.They sighed again and just allw alked away,except Sasuke who stared at for a moment more and then left.
"Ready,Princess Pink.",Karin said.I turned around and smirked.
"Yeah,I am,CatBitch.",I said jumping to relax myself and muscles.She walked towards me,and I did to her.
"Haruno,don't do this.",I heard the old man say.
"Sorry,but I'm just not right for this kind of world.My life is full of blood and pain,nothing else.",I said as I stopped in front of her.
"I know.It seems you have no more of your mothers personality.",I heard a woman say,I turned to see Tsunade.
"Look,don't tell me that.",I said and turned away towards Karin again.
"Do you really always want to live in the life of blood and pain,like when you were little?",she asked.
"Yeah,its what I'm made for.I was taught like that when I was little,and with my....father....",I said spitting the name out.
"Yes,but your father didn't know what he was doing.You know what you are,so do the right thing.",Tsunade said.
"No,I told you.This is me.",I said.
"Fine then,do you love to fight so much?",she asked.
"Yes,I do.",I said.
"Do you want to continue?",she asked.
"Yes.",I said.
"Then stop what youre doing,or your career is over.",she said.My eyes went wide and I turned to see her looking at me seriously.
"What?",I whispered.She sighed walking towards me slowly.
"You love fighting,I understand it.And I also understand the reason.You fight taking out your anger at all your opponents,obviously picturing your father.",she said.
"..no...",I whispered.
"Yes,you do.You always picture him your opponent,and you fight with all your force.",she said.
"Well,even if I did,so?",I said.She stopped in front of me and grabbed my ear.
"Don't,and then you'll know the true meaning of fighting and why you'll losr when you are not thinking of fighting your father.",she said.She pulled away roughly and started to walk away.
"Tsunade!",I yelled.
"Fight if you want,but I'll know if you thinking of your father.If you're not,you'll lose to this girl.If you are,you'll win quickly.",she said.I sighed.
"Are you saying you want me to fight?",I asked.
"No,but it's your choice.",she said.
"I do.",I said.
"Then fight!",she yelled.I narrowd my eyes and took a deep breath turning back to Karin.
"Finally,I felt like such an old lady.",she said getting ready.
"Hmmm,funny.You look like one.",I said.Suddenly Tsunade said go,and I hrew my punch knocking her to the floor.She groaned,and stuck out her foot but I jumped back.She stood up and kicked up her fete almost hitting my chin.She turned,and her kicked her foot again,but I bent back and her foot go past my face.Everybody started cheering,though I felt another pair of glaring eye sat me,besides Karin.
"Stop dodging and hit!",she yelled.I stood up straight and kicked myself hitting her in the stomach.
"You're thinking of him!",Tsuande yelled.I sighed in frustration rubbing my head.Karin ran towards me and punched me in the face.
"Damn!",I muttered as the kids gasped.
"Ha!",Karin mocked.I looked at her with wide eyes as I saw my father instead with blood all over his hands.I bared my teeth and ran to her throwing my fist at her knocking her to the floor with a loud gasp.
"You're thinking!",Tsunade yelled.
"Shut up!",I yelled.
"Sakura!",I heard Naruto yell.I looked at him,and he was pointing.I looked ahead and Karin heel was too close,that it was too late.It hit me,and hard on the lip.I fell to the floor and coughed.
"Good,you're not thinking!",Tsunade yelled.I stood up and wiped the blood away wearily.Something stomped me in the back and fell again.I groaned and got up again,but it knocked me again.
"So she was right.You lose when you're not thinking of your father.But why would you want to be beating your father?",Karin said.I bared my teeth at her and lifted my leg kicking her int he chin and making ehr stumble backwards.I stood up and walked up to her,practically stomping.
"MIND YOUR OWN DAMN BUISNESS!!",I yelled and punched her with much force.She looked back at me and her glasses were broke,her eyes and nose was bleeding.
"You're not thinking.",Tsunade said more calmly.I sighed in relief and punched Karin again making her unconscious and fall to the floor.
"There.I wasn't thinking about the bitch.Now what?!Is my career over?!",I yelled at Tsunade.
"No,just on time-out until you get him off your head completely.",she said and walked off.I stood there staring at her back as it disappeared with my injuries bleeding and my teeth grinding together.
"Sakura,lets go.",Sasuke said.i looked down for a moment,before grabbing ym shoes and jacket and following after him.

"What did you want?",I asked.
"Why do you hate your father?",he asked.
"You shouldn't be caring.Forget it and leave me alone.",I said putting on my shoes and wiping the blood away again.
"Tell me.",he demanded.I stood up frustrated.
"Why?Why should I tell you anything?I hardly know you!",I said.
"Yes,you do.",he said walking up to me.I sighed and looked away.
"Sure I do.I've only seen you once in my life.",I said.He grabbed my cheek and rought our faces close together.
"You know me,and I know you.Because when I was small,I watched you and how you would stuff crying and always bleeding or injured.Then,that day I heard screaming from your house while I was coming to see you again.I called the police,they arrested your father and took you away.",he said.
"You watched me?",I whispered.
"He beat you,didn't he?",he asked.I looked down,but he made me look at him again.
"Fine,yes.He did.What does it matter to you.Did watching me those times make you feel sorry for me?",I said.
"No.",he said.
"Then what?",I asked.
"They made me like you.",he said.My eyes went wide,and his lips crushed on mine.I couldn't believe it,but this Uchiha....had stolen my first kiss...
Sign up to rate and review this story