Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love Sucks [Might change.]

Taking Over Me

by E-JayLovesGerard 8 reviews

Guess What?!?!?!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2009-08-20 - Updated: 2009-08-20 - 798 words - Complete

0Unrated
I did sleep well with Gerard there. His heart beat soothed me and kept me calm through the night. When I finally woke, he wasn't there. My heart beat faster, my wrist aching like no tomorrow. My breathing got heavier, almost to the point of wheezing. My chest began to hurt again and I felt dizzy. For a second, I thought I was going crazy. Sweat dripped down my forehead like a fountain.

‘Frankie? Calm down baby. Shh… it’s okay.’ Gerard rushed from the hallway, wrapping his arms around me. I felt stupid. I felt so dependent on Gerard, almost like a burden.
My heart slowed a little, the sweat stopped dripping and my vision came into focus.
‘Shh… baby, it’s okay. It’s all okay. I love you.’ He whispered, swaying slightly. I leant into him, trying to get my breathing normal.

‘I-I… what happened?’ I asked when I had steadied my heart, breathing and vision. Gerard climbed on the bed, sitting opposite of me.

‘You had a panic attack, baby.’ He said, rubbing my knees. I placed my hand over my stitches, rubbing at them softly to ease some pressure.
‘It’s time to take your pills, baby.’ He said, reaching for the bottles. I grabbed his wrist, pulling his hand away from the pills.

‘No. They make me sleepy and I don’t want to sleep anymore. Please?’ I begged, sliding closer till I was on his lap.

‘Frankie, you really do need to take them. You want to heal, don’t you?’ He said, still trying to get the bottles.

‘I do but I don’t want to sleep. I’ll take them later, okay?’ I bargained, hoping for just a little time with him.

‘Fine. But…. you have to promise to take them. I want you to get better.’ He said, kissing my blushing cheek.

‘I’ll promise if you answer one thing.’

‘Okay.’

‘You’ve been with me for the past few days…. Without leaving and… well….’ I trailed off, not really knowing what to say.

‘I’ve decided I don’t want to be a whore anymore. It’s nothing compared to the love you give me. That and I know it hurts you when I leave for them.’ He said, hugging my tighter. My heart nearly stopped, my breathing did for a few seconds. Just long enough for Gerard to notice and start to worry.

‘You’re not…. But…. we can…. Gee.’ I stuttered. Thoughts were racing around my head at 100 miles an hour. I couldn’t get one out without pulling another along.

‘If you want me, I’m all yours.’ He said, smiling. I got off his lap and knelt in front of him. He looked concerned till I near speared him as I kissed him. My lips working against his in a hurried pace.
‘Slow, Frankie. Slow.’ He said pushing me away.

‘I’m just so fucking happy!’ I yelled. He placed a finger over my lips as he giggled.

‘Now I can go out and say my boyfriend is permanently on a sugar high.’ I nearly squealed as he said “boyfriend”. I’d wished for this day, even if I only properly met Gerard a week ago. I knew I loved him, I wasn't messing around. What I felt for him was a billion times more than Jamia.
‘Now, the last issue. Are we telling Mikey?’ He asked.

‘He’ll hate me. I told him I wasn't gay… the only reason he brought me round anyways.’ I said, a little worried. I didn’t want Mikey to hate me. I wouldn’t be able to choose between the Way’s. I loved Gerard so much but I loved Mikey too. I loved him like a brother.

‘He won’t hate you, he’ll hate me. I promised not to steal his friends away again.’ He whispered, playing with a loose strand of cotton on his t-shirt.

‘You haven’t stolen me. I’m just… not the boy he first brought around. I’m now the new and improved Frank, with only 2 real differences. I’m gay and I’m actually happy.’ I said, locking my arms around his waist.

‘You go from straight to gay in a matter of days? Shouldn’t you think about this first?’

‘I have. And I don’t like girls anymore. I know for a fact since I walked past like 3 naked ones and all I could think about is you….’ I whispered.

‘Cheesy as fuck, Frankie.’ He laughed, rolling off the bed and almost taking me with him.

‘You okay, Gee?’ I asked, looking over the edge of the bed. He was motionless, barely breathing.
‘Gee?!’ I screamed.

Bed time! WOOOOOOOO! night night.... R&R? pwease? xox E
Sign up to rate and review this story