Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Heart Beats For Two

Meet The Family

by shehadtheworld222 3 reviews

Brendon goes though the test of meeting the parents...

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-08-21 - Updated: 2009-08-21 - 414 words

1Ambiance
I knew that this was bound to happen eventually, but I defintely wasn't looking forward to it. I love my parents as much as the next guy, but this was always said to be the hardest test to pass. My parents were usually understanding, but the fact that I was dating a celebrity made me worry. Hopefully everything would turn out... decently, key word hopefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Good morning mom," I said rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as Lou trailed me down the stairs. Lou lazily waved in agreement.

"Good morning sleepy heads, I am surprised you are already up, it's only 8," she replied, busy trying to fan the smoke from the bacon she was making out of her eyes.

"Well a very certain someone who I know I am supposed to love, but am not sure if it is possible, woke me up while innocently practicing his trumpet this morning," I explained, slumping of exhaustion with every word. Just then my phone vibrated on the table, the phrase one new message scrolling across the screen. Lunch? It said, from Brendon. Sure, I replied.

"Mom can I go to lunch with Brendon this afternoon?" I asked her, hoping there wouldn't be a catch, but I soon knew that would not be the case.

"I would love to meet this Brendon, and I am sure your father would too, maybe when he comes to pick you up?" She said, a smile on her face.

"Sure... I am sure that would work," I answered, muttering profanities to myself afterwords. This was going to be weird.

"It's settled then."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ding Dong

I rushed to the door, opened it, and when I went to greet Brendon, tripped on the lace to my converse, Brendon catching me and wrapping his arms around me. He had come prepared, a bouquet of flowers in his hand, the other, clasping mine. We walked into the living room to my parents patiently waiting.

"Mom, Dad, this is Brendon, Brendon, this is Mr. and Mrs. Stevens," I said, trying not to sound miserable.

"And," my mom coaxed, nodding toward Cody.

"That thing over there is my brother Cody," I said.

"Nice to meet you all, I will take good care of your daughter," Brendon said, handing my mom the flowers. He was a natural. That didn't go as badly as I had imagined. As we walked out the door, I tilted up my head and kissed Brendon's jaw bone.

"Wait to go," I whispered.

Sign up to rate and review this story