Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > My Baby's Daddy

A Break for Mama, part 2

by OhSoIntricateLie 1 review

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2009-08-21 - Updated: 2009-08-22 - 1124 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: So I'm back. Finally. MY uncle found about 40 bugs on my computer, so that is why it took so long for me to update. For that I'm sorry to have kept yall waiting. I updated "The Pages Are All Torn and Frayed" several years ago. So now I'm working on a new chapter for "seizeMANNEQUIN" so be looking for that. Kthnxx for being so patient with me as I've wrote this story my other two projects. You are appreciated to the max.
xoxo, Dani


"Dani having withdrawl issues?" Ryan asked as Brendon came back in the door, sliding his
mandals off.

"Yeah. But we'll be fine. It shouldn't be that hard to take care of him with out her here."

"I hope you have a frog in your pocket when you saw 'we.' Because I can't stay. I have to meet
Keltie for lunch."

Spencer and Jon nodded.

"I have to meet Hailey."

"Jacqui and I are going to go see a movie, dude."

Brendon shrugged.

"That's cool. See you later," Brendon took Fender from Ryan as he walked his friends to the door.


................................................................................................

"I think I should call Brendon, just to see how he's doing."

Ally glared at me and I put my phone back in my purse.

"Or not."

Ally beamed, "Now. Let's go to Journey's. I need some new kicks."

"What kind are you looking for," I asked as we made our way to the shoe store.

"I dunno. I'll find out when we get there."

................................................................................................

"Ok buddy. Lets go find something to do," Brendon buckled Fender into his car seat and shut
the door.

"What does Dani do with him,"Brendon mused as he backed out of the drivway. Glancing over
at his cell phone he shook his head.

"I'm not going to call her. She's taking a day off. It will worry her if I call," Brendon thought to himself.

Glancing in the rearview mirror, Brendon noticed Fender playing with a toy. Getting an idea, Brendon pulled into the turning lane and headed towards the park.

............................................................................................

Ally and I came out of Journey's thirty minutes later, each of us carrying a bag. As we made our way down the lenghth of the mall, we passed by Journey's Kids. Backtracking I glanced in the window display.

"Ally look. Baby Converses."

Ally looked at me and rolled her eyes as walked up next to me.

"Oh, those are so cute. Geez, they're on sale. You gotta get them."

"Which should I get? The Oxfords or the Hi-Tops?"

"Why not get both?"

................................................................................................

"Come on Fender," Brendon said as he lifted the baby out of his carseat. Holding Fender with one arm,Brendon slung the baby bag over his free shoulder and locked the door.

Brendon carried the baby to one of the rare shady spots in the park. Sitting down Brendon handed Fender some toys and let the baby play. Brendon reclined on his side, resting on his arm as he watched the 9 month old play with his truck.

After a while Fender became bored with the truck and toddled over to Brendon with it,
Brendon took the truck and placed it beside the bag. While Brendon was busy with this, Fender had begun to wander off. Brendon turned around just as he started towards the playground area. Quickly Brendon picked up Fender's bag and sprinted over to Fender.

"Do you wanna go swing? Let's go."

................................................................................................

"That was good. I swear I love Mandarin Express."

"Oh yeah." I stepped up to the counter at Smoothi King and order my Angel Food smoothie. Stepping to the side, I let Ally order.

"I wonder what Brendon is doing. I mean this is his first time alone with the baby."

"You are not calling them. I'm sure he is fine." Ally handed the cashier her money and waited next to me.

I pouted slightly, " I didn't say I was going to call. I was just wondering aloud."

Ally gave in, just slightly.

"Ugh, ok. Call him real quick and see what's up. But just for a minute. This is your day off."

I grinned as I pulled out my Sidekick and dialed Brendon's number. He answered on the third ring.

................................................................................................

"Hey! I was just wondering how your holding up."

Brendon laughed, "I'm doing great. I don't think you give me the credit I deserve. Right now we
are at the park. We'll probably be leaving soon. It's starting to get pretty hot."

"Oh ok. Well, have fun. I'll be home later."

"Ok. I love you."

"I love you too."

................................................................................................

As I hung up the phone I noticed Ally eyeing me.

"So.....?"

"They are at the park. They're fine."

"Told you they would be," Ally reached over and took my Sidekick, putting it in her back pocket, "You've made your one phone call. Now lets go finish our shopping day."

I looked down at the five shopping bags in my hand and sighed, "Bren's gonna kill me."

"No he's not. Your his baby's momma. Plus you know that the cost of two pair of his sneakers honestly equals the total of all of your purchases."

I thought about that for a moment and nodded, "True true."

................................................................................................

After thirty or so minutes on the swing set, it was time to go home. Fender was beginning to get whiney and Brendon couldn't quit yawning. Brendon got in his Audi and took off. As he pulled into the driveway he noticed Fender was fighting to keep his eyes open.

"I know it buddy," Brendon soothed Fender's whining as he got him out of the car.

"Let's go take a nap," Brendon kicked his mandals off beside the door before entering.

................................................................................................

"Brendon's back," Ally stated as she pulled in the driveway.

"That's good. You want to come in for a few minutes and getcha something to drink?"

Ally thought for a moment before turning off her electric blue PT Cruiser. "Sure."

I gathered my bags together and hurried inside the house, stopping just inside the door. As Ally made
her way behind me I put my finger to my lips and pointed at the couch.

Glancing that way, she quickly pulled her camera out of her bag and sidestepped me trying to get a good angle.

I smiled as I watched Fender and Brendon asleep on the couch. It was endearing the way Fender was lying on Bren's chest, Brendon's arm protectively across our baby's back.

Ally sneaked a water out of the fridge and kissed me on the cheek before skirting out the door. I walked over to the couch and picked up a throw blanket. Gently I laid it out over my two boys before I made my way into the kitchen to start dinner.
Sign up to rate and review this story