Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Dark Times Call for Dark Measures

Dark Times Call for Dark Measures

by vampirekitten67708 3 reviews

Ok so this gose with my Just because your my sister doesn't mean I have to like you idea. It's the same idea only she's Pansy's sister. Lilith has been away in France ever since her first year at H...

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Draco,Pansy - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2009-08-16 - Updated: 2009-08-16 - 394 words

-1Illiterate
“Avada Kadava”, Lilith screamed pointing her wand at the scared man in front of her. She didn’t know who he was nor did she care. Her dad was teaching her to kill. It was the one curse she was having problems learning how to do. She smiled as the man fell at her feet and didn’t get back up. “I think this time I might have done it father”, she said happily. Her dad walked over to where Lilith stood over the man’s body that appeared to be life less. He bent over the body and felt for a pulse, his face was expressionless. Lilith waited with battered breath to know if the guy was dead. He has to be, she thought to herself, the others had all gotten up by now. “Very well done Lilith”, her dad said standing up to face her. “The Dark Lord will be impressed”
Lilith was laying in bed thinking. She had just came back from France and couldn’t believe she was about to go back to Hogwarts. She had been gone for so long. Things this time were gonna be different. She was no longer the foolish little girl she had been when she had first stepped foot into the castle, oh no. Back then she had been so dumb, naive even.
She looked out her window watching for her aunt or the to come over. It meant she gotta leave and could go off and see her father. She missed him. He was unlike mom who was always making her do things that were better for the family no matter what. It was funny how Pansy seemed to get everything she wanted. Well not for long, Lilith thought, soon they would all know. There was a knock at the door and Lilith jumped to her feet. Her aunt was here. “Oh goody, aunties here to take you away for a little bit that way you won’t be here when Draco gets here”, Pansy said as Lilith past her to go wait in the living room. Normally she would have said something back but that would have turned into a fight and she needed to keep everyone happy today.


Sorry it was so short but it's just the beging so let me know what you think if you want to see more
Sign up to rate and review this story