Categories > TV > Supernatural

Just when I thought we were over.

by falloutamy 0 reviews

She started to have dreams about Dean the same time that Sam started having premonitions, even though she's never met him. Dean has been dreaming about her too. Could she be another child for the c...

Category: Supernatural - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-23 - Updated: 2009-08-23 - 1364 words

0Unrated
"Hayley?" Dean asked, staring at me. He started to blur around the edges as the colors and the background faded to black. He continued to talk, looking frantic because no sound was coming out. He started to walk towards me, his arms outstretched..

"Hayley?!" A violent shake made my eyes fly open.

"Uhg." I blinked back tears. I rolled over to hide my eyes as my roommate opened the blinds, letting the sunshine into my room. I took a deep breath and rolled back over to let my eyes adjust to the bright golden light.

"You're crying? Were you dreaming about him again?" Jason asked, sitting at the end of my bed.

"Yeah." I shook my head. "I've never met him, why do I dream about him?" I asked, not expecting an answer and not getting one. I pulled the blanket over me, and stared up at the ceiling.

"Maybe you're having premonitions or something!!" Jason shouted out, looking excited. I glared at him. "Or you saw him on the street and you're mind is trying to get you to go find him?"

I laughed. "Come on, Jason. This is real life. Not one of you're ghost books." I sat up. "I just happen to dream about some imaginary guy, that probably isn't even real."

"If you say so." He shook his head. "Get up, we need to get to the office in an hour." He stood up and left the room. I sighed and got up to get ready for work.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Dean, wake up!" I heard Sam call out. "We're almost there."

"I wasn't sleeping." I mumbled. It wasn't true. I had just been having another dream with the same girl. Who was she?

"You always say that when you dream about the girl." Sam said, reading my thoughts. "Do you remember who she is?"

"No." I sat up straighter. "I've never met her before. I tried talking to her, but no sound was coming out. When I went to walk to her, you woke me up." I glared at him out of the corner of my eye.

"Yeah, and I'm the one with premonitions." Sam laughed.

"Hey, I'm not a freak, okay, Sammy? It's just that one girl. We probably met at a bar somewhere and I just keep thinking how hot she was." Sam was quiet, obviously thinking I was telling the truth. I would remember her, though. The way her dark black hair falls around her face when she's embarrassed. Her smile that seems to make everything okay. Of course, I couldn't tell Sam this. It was too embarrassing.

"Hey, we're here." He said after another half an hour. He pulled into another seedy motel that was right off the interstate.

"Oh the joys of being a hunter." I muttered before I got out of the car. Sam walked to the front office to buy a room for the weekend, using the name Dean Smith, and I walked to the trunk to grab our bags.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"No I don't want that." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Oh, it'll be fun! You've been so distant lately." Shelby sound worried from the other end of the phone.

"Come on, Shelbs." I sighed. "I haven't been that distant."

"Try the last 6 months, Hales." She sighed too. "Ever since you started dreaming about that guy."

"What? Does Jason tell everyone about my dreams?!"

"Get over it. I'm worried about you. You've been obsessed with that guy and you don't even know who he is."

"You're right, I don't. But--" I cut off. I started getting a headache earlier in the morning, and now it felt like my skull was being ripped apart. A burning feeling was creeping up my spine to the back of my head. "Shelby, I have to call you back!" I gasped out before I could hang up. I cried out, which got everyone's attention.

"HAYLEY?!" Jason ran over. I could see the last images of everyones worried faces before I went unconcious.

There he was, like every dream that I had. He was with his taller brother, Sam I think his name was. They were walking outside of a motel that was just down the street from my work.

"Sam, we have to do this." Dean said. He smiled, and I could feel my heart race faster.

"Dean, come on. You only want to talk to her because there's a chance she's hot." He stared at Dean, who continued to grin. The edges of his mouth showed that he was trying not to smile. "Fine, but I get dibs." He said, breaking into a smile to match his brothers.

"Nah, I do. I'm older." Dean laughed and got into the drivers side of his car. Sam shook his head, getting into the passenger side.


"Ahh." My eyes opened slowly. I looked around and noticed that I was on the floor, Jason sitting right next to me looking worried.

"Hayley? Hayley, are you okay?" His voice rose to a high-pitched squeak on the last word.

I smiled. "I'm fine.. I think I should take the day off. Will you tell Rach?" I didn't want to face our boss. She probably wouldn't let me leave. But I had to, this was important.

"Yeah.." He looked confused and stood up, offering his hand to help me up. I took it and grabbed my coat and cell phone.

"If you need me, call me. I have to go." I walked as fast as I could out of the building. I jumped into my car, fumbling with the keys before I took a deep breath. I turned the engine over and drove out of the parking lot. Would he still even be there?

I pulled into the parking lot of the motel I saw. I pulled into the first parking space I could find and I scanned the lot for his '67 Impala. I found it a couple cars down from me. I slowly took my seatbelt off and got out of my car. I looked down at my hands and noticed I was shaking. This is it. This will tell me if he's real. I walked towards the office, thinking about what to ask.

Dean always used fake identities while he was hunting. I never knew what he was hunting exactly, just that he couldn't use his real name, Dean Winchester. In some places he used his first name, but not often. I could try that?

"Can I help you?" The clerk asked. He was an elderly man, who looked nice enough.

"Hi, I'm looking for my.. boyfriend. His name is Dean. Could you tell me what room he's in?" I swallowed, thankful that he couldn't see that.

"Oh yes. He's in room 13." The man smiled. I thanked him and walked out.

I fought with myself the whole way to the room. My heart wanted me to move faster, but my legs wanted to move slow. I felt shaky, nervous, dizzy, and sick at each step I took closer to his door. He is here. Is he the same person I've been dreaming about? I couldn't tell. I stopped in front of the door, my arm half-raised to the door. Could I do this?

"Hey, I'm gonna go out--" Sam said as he opened the door. He stopped in midsentence when he saw me. "Can I help you?"

"Sam, who is it?" I heard from inside the room.

I took a deep breath. "My name is Hayley Green.. Is Dean here?" I saw the recognition light up in Sam's eyes.

"Uh, yeah.." He looked nervous too. Almost worried. "Dean? There's a girl here for you." I could hear the bed springs creak as someone got off the couch.

He walked towards me, not looking at me as he threw a gun onto the bed. He finally looked up and as soon as his eyes looked me over, he stopped dead in his tracks. "Hayley?" He choked out, looking like he saw a ghost.

"Yeah, Dean.. It's me." I smiled and could feel my eyes tear up. He walked up to me and grabbed me into a bone-crushing hug. "It's me." I whispered again.
Sign up to rate and review this story