Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Never Say Never

Chapter 18- Halo

by Mo_Was_Here 1 review

"...She told me that you were an angel sent by God himself, and when you were standing there in the closet, I could see your Halo.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2009-08-23 - Updated: 2009-08-24 - 2235 words - Complete

3Insightful
Chapter 18- Halo

Gerard's POV

“Who are these people?” I asked gesturing to the four perfectly sober ladies who came into my house and were now taking off there jackets and trying to dry there wet hair.
“Oh sorry about the whole busting in thing, it’s just well raining outside,” The blonde said. I wouldn’t exactly call her blonde though, she had blonde hair on the top layer, then purple, then black, “Well we are Zero to Sixty, and you must be Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance, it’s nice to meet you.” She said offering her hand and I shook it.
“Wait? Like THE Zero to Sixty?” Maddie said pulling away from Joyce’s embrace.
“Yeah,” The brunette one said and I noticed how gorgeous her blue eyes were.
“Shit! It’s nice to meet you!” Maddie said running over and taking all of there hands.
“Wait, who are you?” I asked and the ‘blonde’ one responded again.
“We’re Zero to Sixty, we’re a band. My name is Addi Sin.” She said and nodded.
“I’m Mo Morgue,” The brunette one said and instead of taking my hand she gave me a hug, she smelt good like strawberries.
“Zo Chaos,” The girl who had black hair with a line of red underneath said and she shook my hand.
“And I’m Bella Beloved,” Bella had surprisingly bright turquoise hair that fell down bellow her waist, and instead of shaking my hand she just smiled.
“So what can I do for you?” I asked and Mo smiled.
“We’re here about your band,” She said softly as I gave her a surprised look.
“Well we’re here to see if you want to tour with us next summer, we need an opening gig,” Bella said and I nodded.
“So when we heard Molly here bragging about how her best friend was getting laid by there lead singer we thought that maybe we should check you guys out,” Zo said and Maddie gave Molly a wide-eyed look.
“What I was drunk, who cares,” She said then fell on her butt, “Woopsie,” She said then burped.
“Well my band is kind of sleeping,” I said and Addi nodded.
“We understand, we just wanted to find you before Molly passed out,” She said and Molly gave her a drunken scowl.
“Oh yeah, I could see how that might be a problem,” I said and they laughed.
“Yeah, so do you think we could drop by here tomorrow say around 2 ish and hear you guys play?” Mo asked and I nodded, “Sweet!” She said and gave me a high-five.
“So we will se you all tomorrow?” Addi asked.
“Yeah we will be here!” I said and she nodded.
“Sorry again for busting in,” Bella said as they put there jackets back on. Zo and Mo hoisted Molly onto their shoulders and started walking back out the door.
“Its fine,” I said and the girls filed out.
“See you!” Zo shouted before I closed the door and I waved.
I closed the door and Maddie was hopping up and down in excitement.
“ZERO TO SIXTY!” She shouted and jumped into my arms.
I laughed and hugged her back, “What’s so special about them?” I asked.
“Not only are they the greatest band of all time, but they are an ALL GIRL band and they fucking rock!” She shouted making Joyce giggle.
“If they fucking rock how come I haven’t heard of them?” I asked and she danced around the living room.
“When was the last time you turned on a radio?” She asked and I laughed, it was true I don’t listen to the radio or watch news, or read newspapers for that matter.
“Yeah, I’ve heard of them too, they are actually really good,” Joyce piped up and I smiled at her.
“I didn’t know they were going to go on tour though! I want to see them live!” Maddie shouted and I shushed her, “Sorry,” She whispered.
“Wow I am surprised Molly even remembered me while she was drunk, and she told them we were having sex? What the hell?” I said and Maddie blushed.
“Yeah Molly likes to twist words,” She said then hopped back over towards me and Joyce.
“So Joyce, where do you want to sleep?” I asked calmly and she looked at me with a painful expression.
“With Mikey,” She said and stifled a sob.
“Joyce honey, I don’t think you should, not tonight anyways, why don’t you stay on the couches down here,” Maddie said and Joyce nodded heading over to the couches.
“Goodnight,” She said and we mumbled “night” back to her as we headed upstairs to my room.
“So, are we going to sleep together?” Maddie asked taking off my dad’s old sweatshirt and placing it on the couch.
“Only if you want too,” I said walking over to her and putting my hands on her hips.
”Promise nothing will happen right?” She whispered.
I sighed, “I promise.”
Then she pulled away from me and turned around, she was only inches away from me and I noticed how incredibly sexy she looked even though she was in my old wife beater and sweat pants. She smiled and took my old sweats off revealing her pink and black plaid boy shorts. I stiffened and tried to casually put my hands in front of my crotch, but she noticed and bit her bottom lip.
“I’m sorry,” She said smiling then giggled.
“Maddie,” I groaned and stomped over to my closet and went to put on a fresh pair of boxers considering I was still in the ones I wore yesterday.
Maddie giggled as I pulled my batman boxers up over my ass, I jumped turning around and saw her leaning against the frame of my closet door.
“Hey!” I shouted and she laughed aloud.
“You have a cute butt,” She said giggling and I walked over to her and got closer than I usually would to her face.
“You are cute in general,” I said making her blush.
“I think you’re cuter though,” She said and I felt her warm breath against my lips.
“I don’t think you want to fight about this,” I said and she smiled.
“Chicken,” She teased.
“Hah!” I scoffed, “You are so damn cute it’s ridiculous!”
“Nuh-uh! I think you’re so cute, especially when you have your shirt off, I like your abs,” She said and made me even harder.
“I think you’re even cuter than me, especially because you are comfortable about me seeing you in your underwear,” I said.
“And my bra,” She said.
“What-?” But before I finished asking the question she took my wife beater off revealing her black lacey strapless bra. I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out so I just let it hang open awkwardly.
“I trust you,” She whispered and I had the sudden desire to rip the little clothes she had left off.
“Maddie this isn’t a good idea,” I said and she cocked her head sideways.
“What?” She asked and I sighed, I had to hold my hands tightly in a ball to keep from reaching out and touching her.
“I don’t know if I can handle it,” I said and took a deep breath trying to calm myself down.
“Oh,” She sighed the closed the space between us pressing her half-naked body up against mine, and I had to look away.
“Maddie, stop, I promised,” I said and she grabbed my chin making me look at her. Her eyes looked bigger and more gorgeous than I remembered, the only light that was making its way into the closet was the moonlight and they way it magnified her eyes made her look more beautiful then ever.
“I trust you,” She said again then backed away from me out of the closet and stood into the pool of moonlight that came through my window. She tilted her head backwards and closed her eyes taking in a deep breath. The moonlight glimmered against her skin making her look porcelain and beautiful. I watched her as she lifted her arms up as if too welcome someone into an embrace. She took another deep breath then dropped her arms to her side, and opened her eyes looking at me. She smiled crookedly at me and I wanted nothing more than to kiss her.
I took another step and she put up a hand to stop me, I immediately stopped walking and she closed her eyes and began to hum. Then musical lyrics came flooding out of her mouth like a river.

Remember those walls I built
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make up a sound

I found a way to let you in
But I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm takin'
I ain't never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo

Hit me like a ray of sun
Burning through my darkest night
You're the only one that I want
Think I'm addicted to your light

I swore I'd never fall again
But this don't even feel like falling
Gravity can't forget
To pull me back to the ground again

Feels like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
The risk that I'm takin'
I'm never gonna shut you out

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
Halo, halo

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace

You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo
I can feel your halo halo halo
I can see your halo halo halo


She finished and dropped to the floor, I ran over to her lifting her up and cradling her into my arms.
“Please get me some paper and something to write with,” She said quietly and I did exactly what she told me too. I ran over to my desk and grabbed my school notebook and brought it back over to her. She quickly wrote down the lyrics and notes. When she was done she titled it Halo, then she gave it to me.
“What-?” I asked and she pushed it more firmly into my hands.
“It’s yours,” She whispered and I saw the tears running silently down her face.
“Did you just-?”
“Its how I write songs, I write them on impulse, and right now I feel like I could fill that whole notebook with songs,” She said and I glanced down at my notebook.
“Then do it,” I said trying to give her the notebook back, but she shook her head.
“I love you,” She whispered and I felt my chest become wet with her tears.
My heart sank, but why? I loved her too. She looked up and even though her face was tear-stained she was still completely gorgeous.
“I love you, too,” I said and she started crying again. I lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around my torso and laid her head on my shoulders clinging onto my neck as I carried her over to my bed like my dad used to do when I was little and fell asleep watching TV.
I laid her down on my bed and crawled in next to her, she rolled on her side so her back was facing me. I pulled her body against me and put my arm around her waist as she cried.
“It’s okay,” I said soothing her, “I won’t leave you, I promise.”
Maddie sniffled then whispered, “You still love her, I can see it in your eyes.”
“Yeah I do,” I said and Maddie started crying harder.
“Gerard,” Maddie said through sobs, “I dreamt about her last night, she told me to love you. She told me to take care of you and love you forever. She told me that you were an angel sent by God himself, and when you were standing there in the closet, I could see your Halo.”

Rate and Review.

BTW THAT SONG IS NOT MINE its Halo by Beyonce it's really pretty :) i like it :)
Sign up to rate and review this story