Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I Am Gerard's Killer Now

I Am Gerard's Killer Now

by mysilentromance 3 reviews

Mikey makes a new name for himself

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-18 - Updated: 2009-08-19 - 294 words - Complete

2Ambiance
Your breathing grew heavy as you crawled to the corner of your bedroom. There was no way to escape now. I believe the realization of that scared you more than realizing what I was about to do to you. It gave me a satisfaction to see fear in your once confident and controlling eyes. It was me who was in control now. It was finally me. And you could not take that away from me. Not now, not anymore.
You began to claw the walls behind you in an attempt to stand. Although we both knew that your attempt would be futile. Your body trembled and you began to sob quietly. I grinned; I was enjoying witnessing your pain.
But the time had to come to end it all and while it saddened me, I knew the suffering you would be experiencing next would thrill me even more. I gripped your wrist and reached into my back pocket. Out I drew was a blade that glistened in the dim light. I admired it for a moment before placing it on your wrist.
“Please Mikey, please don’t do this to me,” you pleaded. “In what way have I wronged you? You’re my little brother, Mikey. You know I would never try to bring you any harm.”
I grimaced. I would always just be your little brother. I could be nothing more. That is, unless I had any say in it. I would make a new name for myself. There would be no more of living in your shadow.
And so I slid the blade across your left wrist before doing the same on your right. Blood spilled onto the floor.
“Mikey,”
“Mikey is no longer with us. I am Gerard’s killer now.”
Sign up to rate and review this story