Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

The Hard Way Out [One Shot]

by xxnat_mcrxx 4 reviews

I don't blame him for not trying to stop it. He was scared of what might have happened; we all were. Especially me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-08-27 - Updated: 2009-08-28 - 409 words - Complete

0Unrated
Okay, so this is just some short story I wrote a week ago when I was really bored and I had no internet. I'm currently working on another story, longer and better, but I just can't make myself post it anywhere..or finish it for that matter. Well, here's a little deathfic that I think can be improved..but isn't...



I can't move.

I have no need to move.

My body feels lighter than air, and I don't recall ever being this serene.

I can hear my pulse quickening with the realization that I'm dying. I'm losing my life.

But, I make no sound.

He sits there watching me, drinking away his days on this earth. His hand is heavier than his heart.

Never has he once apologized.

The last wish I make in my fading life, the only thing I would rather have done differently, is saying yes.

I said yes to him. I said yes to his life, his hardships, his charm.

'I do' were the worst two words I have ever said.

If only I had known. If only I had known about what he could do behind closed doors.

I would never have said yes.

Yet, I can't help but feel sorry for him.

Alcohol is expensive, but funerals exceed their cost.

I wonder if he'll actually bury me. Knowing him, he'll probably just chop me up and toss me into the ocean.

It would be a good idea, seeing as he was the one that ended my short life.

I can feel the pool of blood growing beneath me, and my heartbeat slows.

As my final thoughts run through my head, I hear a distant sound coming from the other room.

Bandit is crying.

Bandit.

My baby girl. I'm so sorry I can't protect you anymore. I love you so much.

Maybe Mikey will have the guts to take her from him. Save her before she can face the wrath that is her own blood. Alicia has always wanted a child.

I don't blame him for not trying to stop it. He was scared of what might have happened; we all were. Especially me.

Goodbye world. What I thought was going to be one of the best decisions of my life, turned out to be the end of it.

I inhale my last breath, and my heart beats it's last beat.

The monster quietly whispers something I was never able to hear.

"I'm sorry"
Sign up to rate and review this story