Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You Get Under My Damn Skin.

Code Rainbow.

by shehadtheworld12 2 reviews

Officer Bryar and Officer Way are on the move.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-08-28 - Updated: 2009-08-29 - 1681 words

2Exciting
If this seems like a filler, it most likely is. I apologize for that. I have many plans for this, I just need something to fill in. Hope you still enjoy!

Bob’s POV.

It was Thursday and I couldn’t wait to the weekend begin. I hated getting up in the morning because well, lets face facts, it sucks eggs. Thankfully it was lunch time and I ate in my hour of peace, and I must say my sandwich is amazing. Sandwiches just own, like everyone knows that. When all else fails ; Eat a sandwich.

“That must be one sandwich.” Someone called from behind me, and I turned around to see Ashley smirking.

“Damn right is.” I retorted. She held a vitamin water in one hand, and her laced notebook in the other and files.

“Have a minute?” She said softly. I nodded and she sat across from me.

“I didn’t mean to bug you at lunch, but I have some more info on Angel. It just came in today.”

“Apparently someone spotted him downtown. He was behind a bar and he was wearing a pull over. You could clearly make out his face. He seemed to have been carrying a bag with him, but when investigators arrived to look at the bag, it disappeared.”

“This bastard is slick, I’ll give him that. But one of these days I’m going to be laughing as I watch him rot in his cell, just begging for the death penalty. He’s a sick person. Its not right.”

“I know. But just be positive. He’s going to slip sometime. He thinks he king of the world right now, but his kingdom is going to come crashing down soon enough.” Ashley consoled.

“I’m getting restless here, I’ve gone over every detail. All we can do is wait for his next move.”

“Bryar!” A voice shouted, I turned around and saw Chief looking at me.

“Yes Chief?” I asked.

“A minute?” He raised an eyebrow. He looked pissed. Oh great. Ashley sensed his vibe and mouthed ‘We’ll talk later’ and walked out the room staying out of the Chief’s way.

“All the officers are on patrol already, so I need you. Those damn city punks are at again with their flashing and being higher than clouds. This looks rather bad on our part, so if you could please assess the situation by teaching them a little lesson? I’m also working on Angel. I’ve gotten more reports of spotting him. We just need that one lucky resident who has the winning number on where he’s at. I still believe he’s staying at the abandoned building, I just need some time. Until then, make me proud?” He smiled.

“Of course Chief. This isn’t the first time you know.” I smirked back. This was cup of tea, harassing teenagers for the fun of it. Alright, I’m not that mean, but still.

“I’m on it.” I grinned and walked to the front desk where I smacked Gerard on the back of the head, causing him to spray coffee on Mikey. I bit my tongue to avoid roaring with laughter.

“What the fuck man?” Mikey said wiping his face from the coffee explosion.

“Code Rainbow.” Two words, and Gerard smiled wickedly.

“Let’s do it.” We waved to Mikey who flipped us off and we raced towards the police car.

“Too slow.” I teased and jumped into the cop car. Gerard giggled as we made our way down Newark Avenue. It was definitely busy, and I was growing impatient by the minute. We reached the graffiti disaster of a building as young males were laughing and smoking God knows what. I smiled at Gerard.

“Don’t be too harsh, Gee.”

“I know, I know.” He raised his hands in the air. We sneakily walked to the teens and whistled.

“Good afternoon boys.” I raised an eyebrow, their faces dropping instantly.

“Umm hey how’s it going officer?” A black haired boy asked.

“You fellas look a lil’ young to be out of school.” Gerard retorted.

“We finished high school Sir.” The brown boy with a baby face added.

“Is that so?” I smiled. The four boys nodded.

“So whatcha guys up to? It smells rather weedy.” Gerard smirked. I coughed to disguise my laugh, their faces forming with fear.

“You must be smelling things officer, it wasn’t us.”

“You sure about that pretty boy?” I replied. The third teen becoming suddenly cocky.

“Honest officer, we’re just hanging out like regular teens, is that so wrong?” He gave a helpless look. I couldn’t help but notice the last guy was looking away. He was fidgeting and he seemed extremely nervous or he was trying to figure out where he was. I sauntered over to him and cocked my head to him.

“You alright there boy?” I smirked. The boy had on a black tee, red Converse, and white skinny jeans. His hair went down to his chin and spiked in different directions.

“Yes sir.”

“You’re sweating quite a bit.”

“Yes sir.”

“Your eyes are bloodshot.”

“Yes sir.” His eyes shifted from one corner to the other.

“You look higher than a kite. A little tricky isn’t it?”

“You do know its illegal to have Marijuana in Newark right?” I asked. He nodded.

“Minors get the most consequences. Goes on your record for quite a long time.” They nodded in realization of the situation.

“Right so you fellas mind pulling out your pockets?” They pulled their pockets out and sadly only one person was guilty.

“Hmm, so I guess I was smelling things. You. Your ID please.” I held my hand out to the black haired boy. He frowned but eventually handed me his ID, but hesitated at first. I observed the little card and raised an eyebrow.

“Mr. Brendon Urie, It says here you’re 16.” Brendon nodded.

“16’s not really legal now is it?” I asked. These young boys shouldn’t be doing this at their age, trust me I learned from experiences. They were not good.

“Officer we’re not doing anything.” Brendon frowned.

“Maybe, but Speedy Gonzalez over there looks a little confuzzled. I’m assuming he’s under the legal limit as well?” The boy nodded.

“Right. I’m going to have ask you guys to put your hands back.” I mirandized the boys and amazingly they all they fit in the cop car. Now normally we wouldn’t do this, but we like to teach teens what it could be like if they were really caught. We’re going easy on them, if you can believe that.

“My dad’s going to be so pissed at me.”
~~

Ashley’s POV

I was putting random file charges away, when I seen 4 teenage boys walking down the precinct, with hand cuffs. A boy with black hair looked my way and smirked.

“Hey sexy.” He winked and I gasped. Another boy soon followed looking completely spaced out and sweating profusely.

“Hey! Do you see that rainbow lizard over there?! Its frigging gorgeous!” He exclaimed. His goofy smile made some of the staff laugh and some just turned away. The things you see when you’re an officer.

Speaking of which, whatever happened to Cocoa?

Oh god! You will never let it go will you?

Its not my fault you’re attracted to cross dressers.

Do not speak okay? I’m gonna have trouble keeping down my lunch.

“What exactly is going on?” I asked Gerard who laughed as he closed the cell door to the young boys.

“Code Rainbow.”

“Care to elaborate?”

“Well its between me and you, and beach boy over there.“ He pointed at Bob.

“We just like to teach the young boys a little lesson. We caught them smoking the reefer, so we’re just showing them how the justice works.”

“How very nice of you.” I shook my head.

“Yep, that’s how it works here Banez.”

“It shows.” I mocked him and walked back down to the morgue. When I turned the corner I swore I heard a taser noise and someone curse. I think I’m imagining things…

Bob’s POV

After calling the parents of the teens, some of which were rather fond of profanity, they were to stay overnight and think about their actions. Twenty minutes of yelling that someone saw a rainbow horse, things were back to normal as they do at the end of the day. Even though my job is filled with all kinds of weird things I love it. My life would be boring without the excitement.

You are boring.

You’re face is boring. Oh wait! You don’t have one.

Touché.

“Back so soon?” Ashley called not even turning to face me.

“Yeah, my spidey senses were telling me you missed me.”

“Hmm, looks like your ‘spidey’ senses need to be checked.”

“Its okay. You have nothing to be ashamed about. It’s common, everyone misses me.” This time she looked at me.

“Is that so?” She retorted. I nodded and she shrugged.

“Did you miss me?” I mocked. She stood up and walked away before turning.

“Not really.” She smirked.

Liar.
_________

Angel’s POV

Well damn, now I have to improvise on where to stash Kimi’s body, or pieces if you will. Usually a good of friend of mine takes it away the next morning before those cops get their grubby hands on it first. I sigh in irritation as I carry the bag back down to my safe haven. I grabbed a shovel and soon began digging a rather deep hole in the ground. One scoop by scoop I toss the bag in their and cover up the body with the previous dirt. The whole time I envisioned one in particular. What kind of screams she could make. The things I could do…

“Ashley. I’m closer than you think sweetheart. I’ll catch you, before you catch me. That’s a promise.”
Sign up to rate and review this story