Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

a strange day

by BelieveTheLie 3 reviews

frank goes over to gerards place for the day

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-08-29 - Updated: 2009-08-30 - 900 words

0Unrated
this is my first story so enjoy and be nice about it!!!!!

frank p.o.v

i watched my mom get ready to go out, it was Saturday and we were meant to be going to the movies but no, she decided that she would much rather go to her lesbian convention aka book club.
"i am sorry Frankie I'll take you next weekend i promise" she said. we were in here room.
she was trying to put make up on but she was hopeless at it. i was lying on her bed trying out my new guilt technique... Bambi eyes.
but it wasn't working. dammit.
i sighed "sure you will mom" i rolled my eyes and stood up. "i think ill go see Gerard today" i said.
"i don't want you near that boy" my mom said turning to face me.
what did she have against Gerard?
maybe it was cause she saw him kiss me.... nah that cant be it.
"but mom what else am i going to do? look at the magazines that you hide under your bed?" i shuddered. i remember the day i came across them, i decided to play hid and so seek. so i hid under her bed,
never again!!!
"what?" she half screamed"
"nothing" i said walking out the door. she followed me.
"why don't you go see Nat?" she asked
Nat is my cousin, who cant seem to realize that we are related.
"no! last time i saw her she cornered me and almost raped me!!!" i yelled
"oh" was all she could say.
"im going to see Gerard now" i said then ran out the front door.
i got to the end of my drive then realized what a long and hard journey it was going to be to get to Gerard's house. i took a deep breathe and moved out.
it took me a total of 2 minutes to get there. i mean he only lived next door.
i knocked on the door and it flew open.
"i Frankie!!!" Mikey, Gerard's younger brother said
"hi Mikey is Gee home?" i asked nicely
"Mikey smiled sweetly and nodded "he is in his room"
i thanked him and went up to Gerard's room.
i went straight in without knocking,
only to find him dancing around hid room to "poker face by lady-gaga".
not to mention he was only wearing his pink kitty pj's.
"frank?" he asked stopping... "FRANK!!!" he screamed and threw a few books at the CD player trying to stop the music.
with those "few" shots he misses it completely making me burst out laughing.
he charged at me and tackled me to the ground.
"do you mind?" i asked from beneath him.
"no... do you?" he asked
"yes. i do" i said and head-butted him.
"hey that was not nice!!" he yelled.
Mikey appeared in the door way
"what is yous doing?" he asked, this must have looked really weird for the 12 year old.
"Mikey go away" Gerard said looking up at his nerdy brother.
"no i wanna play to"
play? who said we were playing?
"WAR!!!!!" i screamed and pushed Gerard off me and tackled Mikey
Mikey screamed and i stopped, Mikey's scream was so very high pitch.
"gosh Gerard i never knew you had a sister?" i said and Mikey glared at me and kicked were it hurts most!
he then ran downstairs leaving me to curl up in to a ball.
"wow he had some force behind that!" Gerard said
"your face is force!" was all i could manage
"well you had that coming!" he said. and he calls himself my friend!
"Gerard i hate you!" i said
"i love you to"
"no i mean it. and your brother is some kind of super monkey from hell"
"well hes starting gymnastics tomorrow so you may not want to annoy him" Gerard said.
"Gerard you brother is gay. im sure of it" i said sitting up. the pain was slowly going away.
"no hes bi. its different" i looked at him. i was only joking and yet i was kinda right,
"i think he hates me" i said finally standing up.
"i do hate you" a voice from below said.
"love you" i yelled back.
i don't see why Mikey should hate me i mean who could hate me?
"how about we watch a movie?" Gerard asked. i nodded and he helped me to his bed.
i looked around the room.
"im loving the cloudy wall paper" i said.
and im not joking,, the walls were covered in white fluffy clouds!
"shut your face." Gerard said putting a movie in.
"what is we watching?" i asked
"gravitation" he said smiling
oh man.
and for those who do not know, gravitation is a gay anime. its about a singer who falls in love with a writer. and they are both gay..... with each other.
"must we?" i asked though i knew there was no point.
"oh yeah we do!"he said jumping onto my lap
"hey i cant see" i complained and he rolled to the side so he was sitting next to me.
"quite its about to start" Gerard said.
and things only got stranger after that.


and there we have it, the first chapter to my first story. hope you liked it and please review!!! and don't forget to read my next chapter.
love yous_ BelieveTheLie
Sign up to rate and review this story