Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > the sleep over

never go out at night

by X_pansy_X 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2009-08-30 - Updated: 2009-08-30 - 1593 words

0Unrated
okey its been a while so this will hopefully not suck...enjoy


MIKEY P.O.V

that was weird! i looked at bob and we both burst out laughing. man Gerard and frank are weird.Dam i just realized that i was gay!
one would say that it was no laughing matter.
but man are they wrong!!
"so Mikey what do you want to do now?" bob asked
i stood up and turned my ipod on so we could listen to it.
"DAMMIT!!!" i yelled as basshunter came on, bob looked at me like i was crazy.
"do you have the time warp?" he asked
"what kind of person do you think i am!!!!?!!"i yelled at him "of course i have it" he laughed...not at me but with me.
so i found it and turned it up nice and loud, and before long we were dancing to it till it started to play up and i ended up jumping to the left like 10 times and into the wall.
we soon gave up and turned it off
"im hungry"bob said and came over and head butted me
"don't head butt me! you fool of a took!!"
"sorry"he said and left the room...dam!!!


FRANK P.O.V

all i could hear was thumping coming from mickeys room.i do NOT want to know what there up to.
Gerard handed me a cup of nice hot coffee.
"im going to have a shower"i declared "and no you may not join me!"i walked up to the bathroom and got into the shower.
theres nothing like a nice warm shower and a coffee to brighten your day.
my coffee started to taste watery so i got out and went to see Gerard.
"hey Gerard" i said
"frank! do you mind putting some clothes on" crap it wasn't Gerard but Mikey
"umm.....you know you like it" i said and ran up stairs. right into bob
"DAMMIT!!!" i screamed and ran past him to gee's room.
"Frankie why the scream?" he asked me when i walked in
"cause im a girl!!!" i yelled at him.... come to think of it i don't know why i did...
"your a WHAT?!?!?!?" he asked
"im a ..... " i couldn't think of anything and i was not going to put girl again
"hahahahah" Gerard laughed at me
"your mean!!!" i yelled at his face and ran to Mikey's room and locked myself in

GERARD P.O.V
after frank ran away from me Mikey came into the room
"Gerard get your little lover out of my room" he said "he locked himself in and i don't have the key"
his room has a lock? why doesn't mine? that is SO not fair.
"your room has a lock!!!" i yelled at him.
he nodded "thats not the point. get frank out of my room NOW"
i ran upstairs and banged on the door
"go away" frank yelled
"frank Mikey wants to get into his room so come out...now" i told him but he didn't open the door
"no! if i have to I'll live in here"
Mikey came to stand next to me
"frank get out of my room or i will climb through the window and kill you" Mikey said.
and people say were nothing a like!!
"Mikey i will let you in but im still not leaving this room" frank said and unlocked the door and Mikey opened it. i was about to enter but the door slammed shut and was quickly locked.
great now what am i going to do? and why was frank acting like a little school girl? i mean i didn't know him that well but i did like him...a lot... i wounder if he knows that.
i decided to let him calm down so i went to make a coffee.
.
.
about an hour later Mikey came down stairs.
"uh Gerard i have a message from frank.
'please oh please can i stay here tonight! i don't want to go home'"
okay fist he is mad at me and now he is asking...no pleading for me to let him stay here tonight
"Mikey tell him he can but he has to come sit in here with me" i told Mikey. he nodded and ran to frank.
an few minutes later frank came down.
"thanking you Gerard" he said and sat next to me.
"what was all that about?" i asked him
"um i have no idea" he looked at me blankly
no this wasn't weird or anything, not at all.
"so... what was the about a girl?" i asked, i really wanted to know
"i couldn't think of anything to say so i said that" frank said. then stood up.
"i see. . ."
"hey gee can we try something?" he asked
i froze. what did he mean?
"what do you mean?" i asked
"well i saw on a movie that of you run into a wall at a certain speed you will go through it without breaking the wall"
is he crazy? he wants us to run into a wall just to see if we can magically go through it!
"OK lets do it" i said and we backed up and charged at the wall.
i wasn't watching were i was running so i tripped over the coffee table and landed on my face. ow. then i heard frank collide with the wall. i looked up and he was holding his head.
"this was a stupid idea Gerard. honestly think before you act" he said sitting on the floor next to were i lay.
"but it was your idea" i complained.
"you could have said it was a stupid idea and not encourage me" he said
he was right but oh well.

BOB p.o.v

i walked in to the ways living room to find Gerard and frank lying on the floor in pain. they must have tried to run through the wall... stupid idiots.
i left the room to go find my Mikey.
"hey Mikey" i said as i walked into the kitchen
"hi bobert" he replied with a smile.
oh man how did he know my real name?
"how..."
"i just do" he said and walked away.
i followed after him
"what we going to do now?" i asked
"how about.... we go to the park?" he asked and i nodded. we went out the back door and down the street to the park, i always hated this park, soon you will see why.
it was getting late and i took mikeys hand in mine. though it was kinda dark i could see him blush, he is such a cute nerd!
we sat on he swings.
it was a bit cold.
"so do.. we.. you know go out?" i asked my mikey
"um... yeah i guess so".
i jumped with joy...in my mind that is.
we sat in silence till i saw a group of guys walk through the park gates.
"um mikey can we go now?" i asked
"why?" he asked then he saw the guys "yeah lets leave" his voice was scared.
we got up and made our way to the other exit.
"hey you 2 there" one of the guys yelled. we carried on walking
"hello!!!" another one yelled. they started to follow us.
we walked faster trying to get away but they had caught up.
one of them grabbed mikeys arm and shoved him to the ground while another one came up to me.
"what do you want" i asked
"we just want to have some fun!" the guy said. i couldn't see his face.
"well hate to say it but were late for a meeting" i said and helped mikey up.
but on of the guys grabbed mikey around the waist.
"i like this one" the guy holding mikey said "can i have him?"
"not yet billy" the leader guy said then turned to me.
"hate to break it to you but your not leaving till were done with you!" he raised his fist and punched me int he face twice. i felt dizzy and the everything went black!


25 minutes later.
i woke up and it was dark. i was in the park. why was i int he park?
oh thats right mikey and i had come here then some guys came...
i sat up and looked around, mikey was lying next to me,
he was covered in blood. crap.
"mikey wake up" i said softly and shook him a little.
he didn't move. what had they done to him?
i stood up and looked around, it was really dark now and i didn't want to be here much longer.
i picked mikey up and carried him back to his place.
when there i placed him on the couch and yelled for Gerard.
"what the hell happened?" Gerard asked seeing his younger brother beaten and covered in blood.
"we were in the park and some guys came. they knocked me out so i don't know what happened"
Gerard knelt next to mikey
"call an ambulance" he said.
when i came back after ringing 911. mikey was awake.
"what happened?" frank asked him
mikey said nothing and shook.
something more then a beating happened i could tell. but now was not the time to get details.
"everything is going to be okay" i whispered in his ear.
"no its not" he said, his face black and his voice mono.


there we go another chapter, hope you liked it, and please review xoxo kitkat oxoxox
Sign up to rate and review this story