Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Batman and CareBear. (Frerard)

Batman and CareBear. (Frerard)

by Frankuana 3 reviews

Gerard, age 11 suffers from a maturity disorder that everyone is yet to notice. With his best friend, Frank. Age of 9. Let's Gerard do whatever he wants with him. Only because Frank doesn't know an...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [Y] - Published: 2009-08-29 - Updated: 2009-08-30 - 540 words

0Unrated
"I'll see you after lunch, kids." Miss Casaluce announced. I stared at her with an innocent smile. Her brown bangs stood securely in that banana shaped hairband she wore on occasions. Her plump red lips pursed shut, and she sat on her desk, crisscrossing her legs very lady-like.

The chairs began to squeak, footsteps began to clank, laughter chanted throughout the classroom door, the classroom slowly disappearing down the halls.

"Gerard." Miss Casaluce sang. I stared at her. "Yeah?" I released ever so innocently.

"It's lunch time." She restated. I glanced around the room. Beginning to laugh crazily.

"I knew that, ma'am." I pretended. Standing to my feet. My Batman sneakers began to light up with each step I took. While my Spiderman shirt began to rub against my tummy. I smiled widely, full of childish happiness, searching for Frank. I had always had to wait for him by the water fountain. Never failed.

"Hey, Gee." Barbra waved with a smile. I began to whine.

"Go away, you're icky." I stomped. Watching her zoom off with cries. Frank suddenly collided into me.

"Frankie." I giggled, looking up at the small 9 year old boy. His hair short, sort of a bowl cut, wearing a pink Care Bear t-shirt, and a green pair of shorts.

" 'Rardy." Frankie teased. I stood up, the two of us began to walk again, toward the lunchroom.

"Why were you talking to Barbra?" Frankie asked me, I scooted down the bench for him to sit next to me.

"I wasn't talking to her, she talked to me. I made her cry." I smiled wide. Opening my pudding cup, while Frankie ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

"Aw, you have pudding?!" Frankie aww'd, staring at it.

"Mhm. Mommy packed it for me." I smiled in return with a chocolate mustache.

"I wish I had your Mommy." Frankie shook his head with a sigh, biting into his sandwich.

"Tell ya what. You could have my pudding cup." I dug the spoon into the rich chocolate, pushing over to Frankie.

"Really?" He smiled, looking at me. I nodded.

"Can we play doctor at my house?" I whispered into Frankie's ear. Pulling away to stare at his face. He froze like a fudgesicle.

"Please?" I released the weapon; my puppy lip.

Frankie began to laugh uncontrollably, "We have to ask my Daddy." He whispered back, like there was... like on those movies, with... with spies and stuff. Yeah..

------------------

"Mommy! Frankie and I are going to play with my Lego's!" I shouted outside my door, not wanting her to bug Frankie and I.

"Be good, boys." She shouted back. I slammed the door shut, Frankie was sitting on my bed. I smiled at him sweetly. Sitting next to him.

"Hey, what's that on the ceiling?" I faked, pointing and staring, while Frankie did the same. I grinned, my hand grabbing a handful of his boy parts, pulling my hand away quickly when Frank started to laugh.

"No faiiir. I wasn't ready, Doctor Way." Frankie narrowed his eyebrows, crisscrossing his arms. My smile fell short.

"Hey, lay down, smelly face." Sounded rude, but Frankie was used to it, and I didn't mean to sound mean. Cause I wasn't... to Frankie, anyway...
Sign up to rate and review this story