Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > I'm making new friends, and we're making out

Chapter 2~ Decode

by falloutgirly444 1 review

Drama between Ali and her dad. And who is this guy???

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2009-08-31 - Updated: 2009-09-01 - 456 words

1Ambiance
Chapter 2~ Ali's pov

After I left the campus, I got on a train to New York city. Thats where my parents live and I had to give them a piece of my mind! When the train got to New York, I headed for my parent house. It took 2 buses to get there and let me tell you they did not smell like cupcakes (More like donkeys and not the front side) I knocked on my parents' door and my dad answered it.

"What do you want Ali?" My dad complained sighing and rolling his eyes.

"I want to know why you aren't paying for my collage!" I shouted.

"Ali after your my mom left me I-" I stopped him before he could finish.

"What???!! Mom left you???" I asked shocked.

"Yeah she claims I have an acohol problem." he stated.

"Well! You do!!! You need help and judging by the 5 empty bottles of vodka on the floor you're not getting any better so I can't blame mom." I yelled.

He just slamed the door in my face.

"Dad can't he talk about this?!"

He never opened the door again. Now I had no where to go. My dream of being a doctor was dead. I walked down the street just thinking about all the drama today. I couldn't take it. Then I got to the part of the city that was pretty much a wasteland. Just a bunch of boarded up windows and old trash. I set my bags down and tried to go to sleep on the cold sidewalk. Oh boy my first night of being a hobo. Everything was fine until someone came up to me.

"Can I ask why you're sleeping on the ground?" A man asked.

"Oh my god you scared the crap out of me! Yes you can and the answer is i have no where else to go ok good night." I said startled.

"I'm Gabe." He told me.

"Good for you." I said.

"who are you?" he asked.

"Ali."

"Nice to meet you."

"yeah."

We sat there in silence then gabe broke it.

"You should sleep at my house." he suggested.

"what? i can't i barely know you!!! what if you end up being a rapeist or something!" I said.

"Than you'll get raped. come on! it's better sleeping on a sofa than on a street."

"I... Guess." i said unsure.

"yay slumber party!" He shouted happiley.

I followed him to his house. It Was HUGE (teehee thats what she said) He unlocked the door and said.

"you can sleep on the couch."

"ok."

Then Gabe went into his room .And I went to sleep on the couch thinking about the fact that I was in a strager's house.
Sign up to rate and review this story