Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Batman and CareBear. (Frerard)

Batman and CareBear. [Chpt.5] (Frerard)

by Frankuana 11 reviews

How could the two part? When things get physical, they won't part, they'll grow stronger together. Good job, Mom and Dad.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-03 - 463 words

0Unrated
"Now, remember. Yo-"-"I tripped over my shoelace." I finished before my father would. Obviously concerned about the fact he had created my swollen, black eye. Literally black. It wasn't even flushed with red. Just black.

"And your lip...?" He crisscrossed his arms. Standing infront of the door.

"We had pasta! Mommy said something funny, and made me bite my lip." I tried enthusiasm, the way he forced me to. He gave a smile that read contentment. Erasing from the doorframe.

A long, long walk it seemed. Alone. Usually Frankie would walk with me. But that all changed when I saw him and his Mommy talking on her cellphone, in the car, driving away.

Arriving on school grounds. I entered the building, and everyone kept looking at me; "Whoa, what happened to your face?"-"That's really ugly."-"Poor kid."-"I heard is Dad did it." How did news spread so quick around here?

Great, just great. I lost my best friend, and I was now the freak of the school. Look what I go through, and I'm only 11!

My head began to pound again. Something it did whenever I was too deep in thought, along with an uneased heartbeat, that would race, and take my breath away. (And not in the romantic way.)

I ran into the boys bathroom. Running into a stall. I dropped my backpack. Sitting on the toilet seat, my feet hanging, not reaching the floor, about an inch off. My hands in my face, crying again.

Maybe I did do something wrong with Frankie. But, Frankie let me. And we were two people. We were young, but we had our rights to do whatever we wanted, since it was our life.

My throated whimpers turned to aloud sobs that echoed throughout the restroom. And I think when I had done that, everyone left.

But, I was wrong. Cause the stall door swung open, staring down, I was accompanied by Frankie. He gave me this look... of shock.... or... surprise. He knew I wasn't one to cry, or maybe it was my wounds...

"I... tripped over my sh-... sh-.. shoelace." I pointed at the wound with uncaught breaths. Gasping when a tight embrace was wrapped around my body. The kind of embrace you see on tv, ya know, with the man and the woman. Who were finally reuniting.

While in the embrace, I got off the toilet seat, cause I would've fell in. He was so small when I really examined his innocent features. Like his collarbone (which is where my face lay), it was so small, thin, but strong. He began to cooe me, and I was surprised myself, cause I didn't think he'd do that.

"Shh. I'm sorry." He whispered. My arms only tightened.
Sign up to rate and review this story