Categories > Celebrities > 30 Seconds to Mars > A Photograph of You and I

A Kiss To Remember

by jlyEchelonMCRmy 0 reviews

With the help from his brother and sister Jared starts talking to Jen again.

Category: 30 Seconds to Mars - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-05 - 859 words - Complete

0Unrated
Shannon's POV
It's so sweet now everything is out in the open. Jo and Tomo are sat snuggled up together on the sofa. It's great to see your best friend this happy; him and J have made up too. On the other hand it sucks to see your little brother this upset.
In an attempt to sort things out I went over to talk to Jen.
"Hey," I said
"Hey," she replied.
"Earlier, when Jared asked you to come on tour and watch us from backstage," she nodded, "Well, it would be cool, if you still wanted, if you came on tour and watched all the shows from backstage." I tried.
"Yeah, and spend the whole time on a small bus with Jared; and no doubt Jo will be there all over Tomo."
"But you do want to make things up with Jared and Jo, don't you?" I asked.
"I guess so," said Jen, thoughtfully.
"So, you'll come?" I asked expectantly.
"Fine, but only because I know you're doing this for Jared."

Tomo's POV
Jo sat curled up on my lap.
"I love you." I whispered looking down at her.
"I love you, too." She said and kissed me.
"Hey, you wanna come on tour with us?" I asked.
"Hell, yeah," grinned Jo softly.
She curled up into my chest and I held her tight. I leant in to her and whispered in her ear; she giggled and nodded. We both stood and said our goodbyes.
"See you at the tour bus tomorrow, guys. Jen, you coming?" I asked.
"Yeah," she said. Poor girl. Fallen out with two of the most special people in her life in one day.

Jared's POV
Next morning we met up with Tomo and Jo at the tour bus, as promised.
Jen still hadn't spoken to me.
"Where's Shan?" I asked
"I dunno," said Tomo, "He's your brother."
We were all sat in the living area of the bus when Shannon walked in but he wasn't alone.
"Em!" I said, jumping up and giving my lil' sis a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.
"How have you been? I haven't seen you for ages!"
"I'm fine," she said. "I know to stay out of your way when you're busy with music!"
"Jo, Jen, meet the baby of the Leto family: Emily." Shan introduced.
"Hey," said the girls.

Em's POV
Wow, that bus was cramped. There were seven of us in a small space designed for six, max.
When I finally escaped Jared, I went over to talk to Jen who was all alone. The only person I had seen her say anything to was Tim.
"Hey." I said.
"Hi," she replied gloomily.
"It's Jen, right?" I checked; she nodded, "Is that your full name?"
"No, it's Jenna but very few people ever call me that."
"Same! I'm only Emily when I'm in trouble."
Jen smiled quite pathetically.
"You're a fan, cheer up, you're on tour with the band," I said, hoping to get to the bottom of her glumness.
"Yeah," she said looking at Jared.
"What?" I asked following her gaze, "Someone like J?"
"Hmmm, like him, hate him; something like that."
"Hate him?" I asked completely shocked.
"Me and my best mate Jo aren't talking and it's his fault." She explained.
"Tell me." I said digging around for the details and Jen provided.
"Hey, if Jared admitted he did it, number one: Jo should forgive you; number two: he must like you back because Jared doesn't like to be wrong, believe me, I grew up with him." I comforted her.
She smiled again only this time it was like she meant it.

Jared's POV
It was great to see Em and Jen making friends. Not that it mattered because nothing would ever happen now between me and Jen anyway.
"So," said Em walking up to me.
"We playing matchmaker then?" I asked.
"Something like that!" she grinned.
"And...?" I asked.
"Talk to her," she said bluntly. I went to interrupt. "Don't protest. How's she meant to know you like her if you don't talk?"
"But she wouldn't talk to me." I argued.
"How do you know if you haven't tried?" she replied.
I knew she was right. "I just don't want to make things worse."
"How can things be worse?" she said in a know-all voice.
"She could leave and not come on tour." I retorted.
"Just talk to her." She said defiantly, not wanting to admit she was wrong.
"Fine," I sighed.
Later that evening I went and sat next to Jen.
"Hey," I said.
"Hey," she said back.
"What's up?" I asked.
"Nothing much," she said.
There was an awkward silence.
"Look, I don't know what Em said but I really like you and if you could give me a chance" I said trailing off, hoping she would get the gist of what I was trying to say. She looked at me, deep into my eyes. No-one had ever looked at me like that before. I sub-consciously leant in towards her and kissed her.
"Whooo!" cheered Shannon. I looked up just as Em hit him playfully on the arm.
Sign up to rate and review this story