Categories > Original > Romance

My Angel

by Sou23q 0 reviews

There isn't an Alice nine category.. how unfortunate. Well the characters in this fic are Saga ( Bassist of Alice nine ) And Shou ( Vocalist of Alice nine )

Category: Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Romance - Published: 2009-09-03 - Updated: 2009-09-04 - 203 words - Complete

0Unrated
From one of my livejournals i forgot about.
VERY fluffy again..


Saga smiled at his lover and placed his hands on the others back starting at the shoulder blades slowly massaging the soft delicate skin slowly running his hand over glowing softness he loved so much.
“What are you doing? Not that I’m complaining or anything”
Saga simply looked into the eyes of his love and pulled their bodies closer holding the confused lover tight whispering gently against the others neck he explained his actions simply and clearly.
“I was seeing if you had wings”
His lover softly giggled at the statement with a confused expression not meaning to cause offence of course
“What?! I thought angels had wings. You proved me wrong, you don’t have wings”
The once confused lover smiled in realization to what Saga had said
As a thanks him for what was thought of as a complement the older gently pressed their lips together lovingly and briefly.
The couple snuggled close Saga holding his fragile delicate appearing lover tight.
"I love you my angel"
He softly nuzzled into the gently rising and falling chest of the now sleeping lover not too wake him softly whispering.
"My Shou"
Sign up to rate and review this story