Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > This Circle

Chapter 6

by azn___x 0 reviews

Sorry its been forever but here's an update.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-04 - Updated: 2009-09-04 - 562 words

0Unrated
I walked back into the house at 11pm on the dot. Kicking off my flipflops, I was startled by some movement in the livingroom. Squinting my eyes so I can see in the dark, I realized that it was Grandma Sherry.
"Hey Grandma." I said to her.
"Hey Kae, how was your date?" She asked me while sipping her coffee. I went over to the couch and plopped myself down next to her.
"It was okay, I think that we're just gunna be friends through." She just nodded and let out a big yawn. "Grandma, you should go to bed. I'll be heading up in a few minutes too." She came over and kissed my forehead and walked up the stairs. Once I heard her door close and waited a few minutes I walked to the front door and out onto the porch. I reached into my pocket and pulled out my phone. Sitting down on the top step, I scrolled through my contacts until I reached Hayley's.
"Hello?" A groggy Hayley answered.
"Hey, I'm just calling to let you know that I'm back from my date."
"Oh, how was it? Tell me about it." She instantly perked up.
Laughing, "I'll tell you tomorrow, but I'll let you get back to sleep. Night girl."
"Okay, goodnight"
When we hung up, I let out a sigh, remembering the night's events.

FLASHBACK
He came and picked me up at about 6pm. It was a nice ride to his house. We talked a little until we got to his house. When we go there we entered his living room and he asked me if I'm okay with watching a movie upstairs. I said okay and we went upstairs. We picked out Donnie Darko and we sat down on the couch. It was going good until he asked if it was okay if he smoked. Next thing I knew he pulled out a pipe and a small baggie with some green stuff in it. I looked at him as he lit up and I said that I have to make a call. I walked myself out and walked to the park. Sitting on a swing I thought back to when Kyle would smoke up. I hated it so much. I just stayed out there until I thought that it was time to go home.


PRESENT
I woke up to someone jumping on me and realized it was Allie and Hayley. I kicked them off, made a face at them, and pulled the covers up and over my head. Next thing I knew I was being picked up and thrown over someone's shoulders. Instantly I knew it was Hunter because of that silly brown belt that he always wears. I just grabbed his ass and squeezed. He let a yelp excape his lips as he threw me down.
"What was that for?! That hurt!" He pouted.
"That's for swinging me over your shoulders like a sack of potatoes!" I exclaimed while trying to somewhat fix my hair while giving him a death glare.
Hayley just simply said "Yeah yeah yeah, now tell us about the date!" She excitedly said while grinning so big. I told them the whole thing, from start to finish and told them how I didn't think that it will go anywhere. Hayley pouted and stated that they'll find me a good guy soon.
Sign up to rate and review this story