- I'm happy you're happy with posting on this site, but I have a big problem with it. The font doesn't change and it's really hard for many of us who can't see that well to read it here.
Is this story being posted anywhere else since you stopped posting at fanfiction.net? If so, please could you send me the address? Hopefully at a site that allows readers to increase the font size?
Savay, your most loyal fan!
- So your posting over here now. Whatever works for you, as long as I can read it.
Was hoping for a new chapter though.
Question, why doesn't the 'rebels' use the opportunity of Dumbles being indisposed to print another run of their Truth paper. Spread it around while Dumbles can't run damage control.
More soon please.
- ficwad kinda sucks the search is google power...and dosnt work
but i will follow if you decide to stay...
YOU HAVE MY SWORD!
never forget you have at least >9000 readers.
we WILL follow you, all you have to do is keep uploading, and tell us where you choose to go.
- Great to see you posting on other sites. I'm rgcastro7, one of your fans from fanfiction.net. This site has some great stories on it, but the notifications don't work, so we don't get emails when you update.
I'll check out the other site soon, maybe set up an account there.
- Spent way more time reading this when I should have been sleeping this weekend, it's just that good!
I was wondering if you had considered having Harry and the ladys cook up something nice for Dumbles head? Say for instance, a bi or trinary potion that when all parts are ingested interacts in a way very similar to LSD or even better PCP. Could have the cards lace his shampoo with one part, his clothes with a contact version of the second part, and his food with the third. Then arrange some chaos that he must be present for in a very public place, and let things take their course. I imagine a bad trip in the middle of a public speech would do some damage to his credibility, especially if its before the ICW.
Sign up to review this story.