Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Lilith's Heir

Hinata's Training & Convincing Anko

by Necros

training for hinata, and ordering anko to do something

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Naruto - Warnings: [!] [X] [Y] - Published: 2009-09-10 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 1973 words

?Blocked
Lilith’s heir

ch2

Naruto woke up to feel the sun in his eyes and a very pleasant sensation from his dick, turns out Hinata had decided to wake him up with a blowjob, definitely the best wake up call he’d ever had, he was allowed to play with the various succubi who were Lilith’s subordinates, but they all belonged to her, thus he was not allowed to take one for himself, Lilith had wanted him to build his own empire, separate from hers.

“Damn, girl, you may not have much experience but you sure as hell learn fast,” Naruto commented, Hinata’s lips were far too stretched from his dick being between them to perform the smallest semblance of a smile with them so she simply eye-smiled at him and gave an extra hard suck in thanks for the complement.

“Unfortunately, I have shit to do today, so I’m gonna finish my claim on you, but then I have to get going,” with that said Naruto pulled her head off his dick and turned her around, there was plenty of saliva still on him to act as lubricant so he spread her ass cheeks, snapped his fingers to clean her out and started to push his monstrous dong up her ass, suffice to say if it weren’t for the increased elasticity he never would have fit, especially considering his dick was a significant portion of the size of Hinata’s waist.

Hinata was giving a low groan in response to the new sensations from her ass, the pleasure was different from last night, but it was just as intense, she was already close to cumming and he had only just buried himself in her ass for the first time, she buried her face in her hands (they’re in doggy style position) and relaxed the muscles of her lower back, ass and thighs, knowing full well that her master just wanted her to submit and enjoy the sensations.

“Oh, Lucifer-sama, man you have a tight ass Hina-chan, such a tight and hot little ass,” Naruto moaned in pleasure, he had never had an ass this tight before, the succubi from hell were always well versed and thus fit like a glove, but Hinata was soo much tighter, she felt like a damn velvet vice that had been in front of the fire all day.

Hinata was groaning and moaning and cumming like crazy, her eyes were rolled to the back of her skull, and she honestly couldn’t muster the kind of brain power required to wonder if she would ever be able to see straight again.

Naruto was pumping into Hinata now, he knew he wouldn’t last long so he wanted to make the finisher as intense as possible, thus he started to channel lightning based chakra in his cock, which forced all of the nerves in her ass to fire simultaneously as he came, forcing her to cum so hard she actually squirted as her pumped her ass full of cum, he’d swear that he actually filled her larger intestines completely.

As Naruto came down from his orgasmic high he noticed that while Hinata’s eyes were open they were also glazed, she was only semi-conscious, “(sigh), If you’re going to be my alpha I really need to work on your pleasure threshold Hina-chan,” Naruto commented, he knew that if they didn’t work on it he might just pleasure her to death one of these days, “hmmm but how to do that, I really do have stuff to do today, so I can’t do it myself, ah I know,” Naruto sliced open his palm with one of his claws, “Blood Clone Jutsu.” the Jutsu made half a dozen clones from his blood, the jutsu was kind of like a crossover between water and shadow clones, the durability of a water clone, the memory transfer and individuality of a shadow clone, he then proceeded to draw a seal, using the remainder of his blood, on Hinata’s back, it was a seal originally designed for torture and interrogation, it forces the person it is applied to remain conscious and fully aware, no matter how much they want to pass out, normally its used to keep someone awake and aware while you torture them, but this time it’ll be used for something far more pleasant.

Naruto activated the seal, bringing Hinata back to full consciousness; she came to with a start then looked around in wonder, seeing seven masters, she wondered if she was dreaming, at least until one of them started talking to her.

“Hey there Hina-chan, I’ve got stuff to do, so I’m gonna leave these clones here to have some fun with you, we need to work on your pleasure threshold to make sure you stop passing out on me,” Hinata looked a little embarrassed at that, “I’m gonna take a shower then get going, have fun,” with that he left to his new bathroom, Hinata was trembling, though the lust shining in her eyes showed her trembling to be from anticipation rather then fear.

**********************

As Naruto came out of the shower he saw a very hot sight, one of the clones was lying on the floor thrusting into Hinata’s pussy as she bounced on him in reverse cowgirl position while she had one cock in her mouth and one more in each hand, the other two were in the background stoking themselves, it almost made him want to join in, unfortunately even the prince of lust has obligations, thus he left them to their fun, he’d remember it all when they dispersed anyway…

Naruto shape shifted to his 13 year old form before he set out, didn’t want to alert the anbu that there was a new face in town after all, Lilith had taught him how to shape shift early on. Naruto had to talk to the Sandaime, his plans required that he became a Gennin first, he had his story all planned out, he’d say that Mizuki had tricked him and before he was able to kill him his bloodline activated and reacted violently, he’d just use one of the abilities he’d learned from Lilith as this ‘bloodline’ his ability to turn into black smoke and manipulate said smoke as he wished, the increased intelligence was a fluke, part of his mind was sealed during the Kyuubi sealing, which was actually true, Lilith had fixed that when she took Kyuubi out of him, locked her in human form and allowed him to use her for his sexual torture training, he’ll say it was released when his bloodline activated. Hopefully with that story and a subtle compulsion he’d be promoted to Gennin…

**********************

‘Well, that was easy,’ Naruto thought as he walked out of the Hokage building, indeed the Sandaime had wanted to believe him and promote him so there was very little compulsion required.

‘Now I just have to find a suitable team sensei, meaning female and hot, “convince” her to take on Hinata, me and one other, preferably also female and hot, Ino probably, and get through any missions and/or training required,’ as Naruto was thinking this he saw an extremely hot Special Jounin, one that he knew not to be very social, only one or two close friends, one of them being a very attractive Jounin kunoichi as well, so its not likely that anyone would notice if her attitude changed a little, the Special Jounin’s name Anko Mitarashi.

It was actually pathetically easy to get her to tail him towards one of the more isolated training grounds, he could tell that she had hit a bit of a dry spell lately, which just made it all the easier to influence her, all he had to do was plant the idea of molesting the ‘demon brat’ who reportedly had legendary stamina in her head and she started following him.

Naruto stopped in the middle of the forested area in the training ground, he knew no-one was likely to hear, and it wasn’t all that uncommon for these training grounds to be used as fucking grounds, so even if someone did hear its unlikely that they would investigate.

Naruto decided to cut the bullshit, he shifted to his real form and amped up the power behind his attraction aura, by the smell he got a second later he could tell that Anko had flooded her knickers, he walked over to where she was and sure enough there she was sitting there on the ground, kneading her breast in one hand while the other was busy with her pussy.

He knew that the transformation he used on Hina-chan wasn’t needed, so he simply decided to place her under a compulsion which made her think that any order he gave her was one of her own ideas all along, then he got closer, took out his dick and put it in her field of vision, didn’t take long for her to start sucking him, she was actually quite skilled, as much as one of the younger succubi certainly.

Naruto put his hands on her head and started to force his cock into her mouth, forcing the head and another couple of inches into her throat, she might not be as tight as Hina-chan but damned if he didn’t like the sounds she made, hell she started humming when he was balls deep, nearly sending him over the edge, and as she did all this her eyes were looking up into his with a demented kind of innocence in them, it was that which finally sent him over the edge, he exploded in her mouth, the suddenness of the eruption of cum making Anko choke for a second, but she did start swallowing Naruto noticed happily, the final part of the compulsion he cast over her was that she ingest his cum, this would make her follow his every suggestion as if they were her own thoughts, nevertheless, Anko couldn’t quite keep up with the amount of cum, which started to dribble out the sides of her mouth onto her bare breasts, ‘the hell, when did she strip?’ Naruto asked himself, a little shocked; apparently Konoha's resident snake mistress is skilled in misdirection.

“Hmmm, hm, time for the main course big boy,” Anko said with a seductive undertone as she stood up, she wrapped her arms around his neck as he lifted her ass until he was in position, then he dropped her down onto his cock and pushed her up against a tree as she wrapped her legs around his waist, then he started to pound her.

Anko’s moans were becoming louder and louder, Naruto had kept her on the edge of cumming with his powers for the past half hour, as he fucked her Naruto whispered instructions in her ear, her conscious mind wouldn’t be aware of them but the subconscious would.

At 40 minutes Naruto was about to cum, so he used the same finishing trick on Anko that he used on Hinata earlier that morning, her nerves lit up like a Christmas tree putting her on what was quite possibly the best orgasmic high she’s ever been on as he blasted into her…

After Naruto cleaned them both up he left, he had a lunch date with an old friend to attend…

**********************

AN: hope you like it, it’s not bad for the second chapter I’ll admit, now obviously Naruto hasn’t been overly cruel with anyone yet, this was really more of a story building chapter then anything else.

Still please review, as before any requests you put down I will at least consider.
Sign up to rate and review this story