Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Lilith's Heir

Lunch with Ayame & Sakura's Punishment

by Necros

fun with ayame and the punishment of Sakura

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Hinata,Naruto,Sakura - Warnings: [!] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-09-10 - Updated: 2009-09-11 - 2002 words

?Blocked
Lilith’s Heir

Ch3

Naruto walked through Konoha, again in his 13 year old form; he was headed to Ichiraku Ramen Stand, the one place that had accepted him unconditionally for as long as he could remember, it was true that he enjoyed ramen but it was the people that were the reason he kept going there.

Naruto ducked under the awning to see a rather nice sight, Ayame had apparently decided to dress sexy today, her jeans and shirt looked as if they were painted on to her body, the best part was that she was bent over to pick up a ladle she had just dropped and she was showing, rather obviously that she was going commando today, if it weren’t for the fact that she had been there for him since they were kids he would have overwhelmed her with his aura and taken her then and there.

“Hey Ayame-chan, 3 bowls of miso please,” Naruto greeted, a lovely, sixteen year old, ass was one thing, but ramen was ramen.

“Oh, hey Naruto-kun,” Ayame practically purred back, looks like she was extra sensitive to his aura, he had it as low as it could go yet she was practically waiting for him to jump her, “come round back will you, I have something to show you.”

Naruto could see where this was going, but he decided not to fight it, if his aura was affecting her this much then she wouldn’t be able to concentrate anywhere near him unless he took her, he followed her into her room before she closed the door behind him and stood there, rubbing her thighs against each other, Naruto decided that he couldn’t do this to her, not without explaining, so he told her, everything…

“Wow, that certainly explains a lot,” said Ayame in reply to the information she just got, she was still flushed and staring at his newly revealed 19 year old body, but at least her brain was working properly, “This transformation bite you have, does it make slaves only or does it work on other stuff as well?” she asked, she was after something specific, he knew that, but what?

“Yes, why do you ask?” he answered/questioned in return.

She came up and hugged him, rubbing her hands on his back and her face on his chest, “I’ve always enjoyed sex, but the bastards that I take never do much for me, I want to able to take what I want like you can, I want you to turn me into a succubus.”

“Ah, tricky, but doable, you do realise that you will be incredibly horny after the transformation and will need me to fuck you until you’re sated.” Naruto stated in return, he honestly didn’t know she was such a nympho.

“Go right ahead hunk, I don’t mind in the slightest,” with that he bit into her neck, injecting her with the required mutagen, when it knocked her out he picked her up and carried her over to the bed, stripping her as he did so, she would have a few new appendages, wings and tail, that could be consciously hidden but they do come out during the transformation process, and if they go through clothes it could screw things up.

As he watched Ayame’s skin darkened in places, which organised to show the demonic tattoo like coloration all succubi have, her hair turned blood red, her pointed tail and bat like wings sprouted, her body became perfect, ridding her of blemishes and excess fat, muscle tone increased a bit, not too much but noticeable, more then enough to give her one of the best asses he’d ever seen, he noticed she was starting to come to, her nipples were rock hard and her quim was already soaked, she opened her eyes, showing that they were now slitted, and she was already panting with desire, at least before she jumped up and started to rip his clothes off as she tried to shove her tongue down his throat.

He dissolved his clothes into vapour and positioned his monstrous cock, which he’d morphed a little, it now had bumps and ridges along its length, it was now 16 inches long and 5 inches wide, the kind of cock only a supernatural being could take. He slammed into her drawing a sound between a howl and screech from her throat before he started thrusting into her tight pussy with wild abandon, drawing moans, groans and screams from her throat with every thrust, unfortunately this morphed form made his cock more sensitive, he wouldn’t last ten minutes…

As he started getting close to cumming he used the lightning chakra trick to force Ayame into an explosive orgasm as he came, their combined fluids soaking the bed sheets below them, he rested for a couple of seconds before he flipped her over and rammed into her asshole, the suddenness of the new sensation drawing a squeak from Ayame before she started to groan again, only this time a lower octave then last time.

Naruto was thrusting away happily in Ayame’s asshole pumping his full length minus the head with every thrust, every bump and ridge stimulating Ayame’s rim, driving her to new heights of pleasure, she had never been pleasured like this by any of the other bozos that she had taken to her bed.

Naruto came again, once more using the lightning chakra trick before he pricked his finger and made a couple of blood clones, he got rid of the ridges on his cock before flipping over, onto his back with his cock still firmly wedged in Ayame’s ass while she laid on his chest, one of the clones pushed himself into her pussy while the other shoved his cock down her throat, then they started pumping, making sure to stay synchronised so that Ayame was completely full with every thrust, she couldn’t make any sound because the cock in her throat was so far down so as to interfere with her voice box, if she were still human that would have done serious damage.

The three Narutos were very close to cumming so they pulled out, tossing Ayame down on to the bed before they stood around her, then, at the same time they blasted her with enough cum to cover her completely…

Naruto dispersed the clones and got dressed, writing a note to Ayame, telling her various things she would need to know in order to control her new form, her body had long since absorbed the cum he had blasted in and on her so he tucked her in her bed after cleaning it, then he left, helping himself to some ramen before he left.

**********************

Naruto was walking towards home when he saw someone he really didn’t like, but was very happy to see, it was Sakura, she was walking in the direction of the Uchiha Estate with a skip in her step, she was going to watch Sasuke again probably, that was when he had an idea that would both fuck with the pink haired bitch and destroy the Uchiha’s reputation …

He watched as she walked through the main gate before he put his plan into action, he summoned the ghosts of the dead Uchihas, the adult males anyway, and gave them semi-solid bodies to use for one hour (they could touch things but they were transparent), after that he gave them orders, they were to rape Sakura until they were all spent, all of the ghosts he’d summoned were from hell, they’d all been guilty of rape at one point or another so they didn’t complain in the slightest about the assignment. After giving them their orders he summoned a comfortable chair and some popcorn to watch.

As Sakura walked out from the gates fog started to appear and it thickened rapidly, before long she couldn’t see further then five feet, though it wasn’t until she felt something grab her ass that she realised that she was in trouble, she squealed and backed away from whatever it was only to run into something that grabbed her arms while other hands, cold hands, stripped her bare then proceeded to explore her body. At this point Sakura was petrified with fear, the areas those cold hands were exploring made it very clear what they wanted, she started repeating no under her breath, as if it was just a nightmare, it wasn’t until she heard a voice that she snapped out of it, the voice had an indescribably cold and evil undertone that made her shiver just from hearing it.

“Oh, no girlie, you’re the entertainment tonight, Sasuke-chan was so generous so as to allow his ancestors access to the pleasures of the flesh once more, he even gave us permission to use one of his fan-girls to sate our lust, all he asked for in return was training to kill his brother, you’re the lucky number 1 who arrived this afternoon therefore we are going to play with you,” one of the ghosts said as he became visible and looked into her shocked eyes with his sharingan, he recited the lines that their summoner had told them to say before they started, they didn’t care about the living anymore so they didn’t care that this was going to destroy the last loyal Uchiha.

After he said that the other ghosts became visible as well, all of them chuckling that cold and evil laugh, all of their eyes sharingan red before Sakura’s shocked and terrified green, she thought that her beloved Sasuke-kun had done this, had betrayed her for power, which was exactly what Naruto wanted her to believe…

Sakura screamed as she felt a cold hard cock shove into her pussy, and again as another entered her ass, though another shut her up by pushing his into her mouth, Sakura was being triple team raped by ice cold cocks for her first time, that was going to scar her for life. The ghosts thrust into her as Sakura let out high pitched moans that would have been screams had she been capable, blood was leaking from her pussy and asshole and she was in incredible amounts of pain, the best part, from Naruto’s point of view is that hell’s ghosts are only capable of inflicting pain, so Sakura will feel pain for the entire rape, not a single bit of it will feel pleasurable.

The ghosts used her for the entire hour, switching whenever one of them came, the cum feeling like liquid nitrogen to Sakura, far colder then the cocks and far more painful, before at the end of the hour they all stood around her and came on her sobbing body making her scream in pain as it felt as if the warmth was literally being dragged from her body, then the ghosts dispersed and Naruto left, leaving a sobbing naked Sakura covered in clear fluid behind just inside the entrance of the Uchiha estate…

Naruto got home to see Hinata in the middle of a clone gangbang, she was lying on her back on one of them, his cock in her ass, another cock in her pussy, her mouth, between her tits and in each hand, she was covered in sweat and cum, so he decided to let her rest, he dispersed the clones, reeling from the information, they’d literally done everything physically possible to her, before deactivating the seal, which sent her straight to sleep, he cleaned her up and got into bed with her, he was damned proud of her, she hadn’t balked at anything.

“Well done Hina-chan,” Naruto whispered as he drifted off, looking forward to the chaos today’s actions would bring tomorrow.

**********************

AN: my first rape and gangbang scenes, I think they turned out rather well, don’t you?

R&R guys
Sign up to rate and review this story