Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > Lilith's Heir

A New Team & Dominating Ino

by Necros

Hinata's new trick, Team selection and Ino's Dominated

Category: Naruto - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica - Characters: Anko,Hinata,Ino,Naruto - Warnings: [!] [X] [R] [Y] - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 1963 words

?Blocked
Lilith’s Heir

Ch4

It had been a week since Naruto had gotten back from hell, 6 days since he set things up with Anko, helped out Ayame, and destroyed Sakura, and Naruto had to say, he’d been having fun watching the chaos that his actions had wrought.

Anko had gone to the Hokage and asked to take on Himself, Hinata and Ino as her own Gennin team, the Sandaime knew that with the old arrangement almost no-one would be happy so he re-organised things a bit, allowing Anko to take the team she wanted.

Sakura was in a psychiatric ward, Inoichi (Ino’s Dad) had been able to get what had happened from her mind and the news spread like wild-fire, no-one was able to prove it was Sasuke that summoned the ghosts, especially since such jutsus needed were unheard of, so Sasuke was never imprisoned, but his support in the village vanished, there were few who weren’t suspicious of him nowadays, his fan club dispersed and the Uchiha name was practically anathema to the villagers, one of the few who didn’t care was Kakashi who took on Sasuke as his sole student, though a good part of the reasoning behind that was that no-one else wanted him on their team.

Hinata had become a permanent and incredibly pleasant fixture in his life, he’d gotten her to act as an ordinary girl around town so that they didn’t arouse suspicion, but the villagers and the Hyuuga clan were a little shocked as to how much she’d changed, her normal clothes now consisted of a dark blue long sleave silk shirt with wide sleaves, and black long pants that were very tight and showed off her ass magnificently, she wore her hair in a plait that reached all the way to her ass and she had been getting many an admiring glance from the populace, not that she cared, she belonged to her master and him alone, she even separated herself from the Hyuuga clan and got legally adopted into the Uzumaki clan to prove it.

Not that either of them cared right now, they were currently in Naruto’s hot tub and Hinata was sliding her pussy up and down her master’s magnificent cock, she hadn’t passed out since her training day and her master made the most of her new pleasure threshold, her master had already cum twice, using the lightning chakra trick both times, and she was still going strong, though what she was doing now was more of a relaxing, gentle fuck then the hard-core stuff that they usually did. Still, they had to be at the academy in an hour so Hinata used a trick her master had taught her, she made a pair of blood clones and instructed them to hug her master’s sides and generally pleasure him anyway they can.

Naruto was seeing something that most would kill to see, it looked like he was fucking identical triplets, the two clones were nibbling on his nipples as they used their hands to massage him, their breasts squished up against his sides, his arms over their shoulders, occasionally leaning over him to kiss each other in front of him as the original bounced on his cock. Naruto was about to cum, something Hinata had long since been able to figure out so she got off and gestured for him to sit up on the edge of the tub, once he did that Hinata and her clones descended on his cock and proceeded to worship it with their mouths, the clones taking the sides while Hinata had the head, fuck that was a hot sight, it didn’t take much of that to make Naruto come, Hinata caught his come in her mouth and on her breasts and her clones proceeded to clean her up, using their mouths to suck off the cum on her tits, making Hinata moan, man is that hot or what?

**********************

After Naruto and Hinata got ready they headed for the Academy, already knowing from Anko what their team was going to be and that Sakura had been withdrawn from the ninja program due to the fact she was still practically catatonic, those ghosts had done a number on her, they’d also heard through the grapevine that Choji had withdrawn, stating that he’d prefer to work in the family restaurant s it looked like it would be Ino, him and Hinata as one team, Kiba, Shikamaru and Shino on another and Sasuke all by his lonesome…

**********************

And that is exactly what happened, Naruto’s team was following Anko to one of the more secluded training grounds while the other team followed Genma Shiranui to one of the others, Sasuke would likely be waiting at the academy for quite a while before Kakashi turned up…

Naruto had already given instructions to Anko and Hinata, the three of them were going to ambush Ino then he was going to dominate her with their help, man that was going to be fun.

“Right then,” Anko started, reciting the lines he gave her, “we’re going to play a game of Shinobi Tag, basically you guys have to subdue me by any means necessary, you’ve got until noon, time starts now,” with that she rushed off into the forest, the other three following her, though only Naruto and Hinata stayed together, Ino went off on her own, obviously overconfident.

Naruto and Hinata met up with Anko before long and then they started stalking Ino, using the slightest bit of Naruto’s aura to make her horny, over the next few minutes he increased the power behind his aura, directing it at Ino, though the other girls got enough to soak themselves, it wasn’t long before Ino found a tree to lean against while she stripped then started frigging herself, Anko then jumped down and announced herself in her usual fashion … loudly.

“Well, well, well, what have we here, a kunoichi who’s so horny she has to frig herself in the middle of a test?” Ino almost jumped three feet into the air upon hearing her sensei’s voice, she tried to fix herself up but Anko got behind her and, grabbing her arms, pinned them behind her back, “Now, now little kunoichi, you just let us take care of that.” That was the cue, Naruto and Hinata jumped down in front of Ino, Naruto keeping his aura at a level where she was just too horny to think of escape.

Hinata knelt down in front of Ino and started to play with her pussy, using fingers and lips to keep her on the edge of an orgasm, but Anko’s grip on her tits causing just enough pain to keep her from cumming, Anko had stripped her pretty damn quickly, it was then that Naruto started to talk to her.

“Submit to me Ino, say you’ll be my slave, and I’ll let you cum,” Naruto’s voice came now from his 19 year old and fully naked and erect body, causing Ino to look over at him and her eyes to widen in lust, and fear once she saw how big he was, “Don’t worry, I have ways to make sure you feel no pain, just submit and you will experience all of the ecstasy you will ever want,” Naruto’s voice now had a slight hypnotic quality to it, Naruto did not want Ino to think straight until the last second, he wanted her to submit, then to realise what she had done only when it was far too late to do anything about it.

“Please,” Ino started, the aura and her lack of release getting to her, “Please, Naruto-sama, make me your slave, please just let me cum,” her voice had a desperate edge to it, she’d never felt such torture before.

Anko shifted out while Naruto took her place, he leaned in to whisper in her ear, “Very well slut,” those words penetrating the haze of lust over her brain, she tried to scream, only for it to be too late to do anything, Naruto had already sunk his teeth into her neck and injected her with a mutagen identical to the one he used on Hinata.

Ino was knocked out by the serum flowing through her bloodstream just before it started to change her, imperfections disappeared, her boobs got fuller, almost as big as Hinata’s, her ass got even tighter then it was, her pubes disappeared and the muscles became more defined, nothing spectacular, just the kind of build expected on a healthy kunoichi. All in all, she was a healthy and highly attractive 13 year old girl, before she woke Naruto put one of his no-knock-out seals on her, he was going to use all of today to train her, only unlike Hinata, he wasn’t going to block her first time pain, that was her punishment for how she treated him when they were younger, just her vaginal virginity though, he didn’t want to damage her after all.

As Ino came to he activated the seal, the he lifted her up and let Hinata position his cock.

“How may I serve yoaaaaahhhhhh” Naruto slammed her pussy down on his cock just as she was making her obligatory servitude sentence. Ino continued to scream and squeal for nearly 10 minutes before she started to moan from the sensation of her new master’s cock inside her, though it was added to by Anko playing with her newly expanded tits and Hinata using her expert lips on her clit.

It was nearly another ten minutes before Naruto came, and he did, filling her up and lighting her up like a Christmas tree at the same time, but because of the seal Ino didn’t pass out, Naruto picked her up, off of him and ordered her to suck him clean, though he grabbed her ponytail and started forcing himself down her throat when she responded slowly, though the reason behind that might have been Hinata sucking his spunk out of Ino’s pussy, Meh, he had the pain dampeners on now so it wasn’t a problem, he was just establishing dominance, Hinata was easy because she was already crushing on him, but if he slipped with Ino in the early stages he might lose his influence on her.

Once he didn’t see any more of his cum on his cock he spun Ino around to doggy-style position, Hinata sliding in under her for a 69, Naruto ordered Ino to suck Hinata before he slammed himself up her arse, he then started to fuck like a mad-man, drawing high pitched squeals from Ino which were muffled by Hinata's pussy.

Anko wasn’t doing nothing, not by a long shot, she was having the time of her life being DP’d by a pair of Naruto’s blood clones, the screams of ecstasy coming from her were certainly something, it was a good thing they were in one of the more remote training grounds or someone might have investigated.

Naruto made six more blood clones, then proceeded to use them and the other 2 to triple bang all three girls, their muffled moans music to his ears, it took half an hour before they pulled out, bunched the girls together and proceeded to give them a cum bath, they then proceeded to use their mouths to suck the cum of themselves and each other.

When they were all finished Anko just had to have the final say, “Well that was certainly the best team meeting I’ve ever been to.”

**********************

AN: Like it? Hate It? Please give me an opinion
Sign up to rate and review this story