Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Resistance

Why Won't You Answer?

by LyssaLa 3 reviews

Patrick is being difficult, so Malachay is being Violent. It's how he deals. What happens? Kinda creeped myself out with this chapter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Horror - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2009-09-13 - Updated: 2009-09-13 - 1129 words

1Exciting
Hi! sorry this took so long, anybody who wants to, read the beginning of the story again, I touched it up a ton so it's wayyy better, I'm actually embarrassed about how many mistakes there were.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Why won't you answer Patrick?" Malachay sneered, pressing the knife's blade into Patrick's chest, making him gasp. "Are you scared of me?"
"N-no. I-I don't, I just don't understand what you're asking me-"
"SHUT UP! I told you not to talk, unless you're going to answer my question Patrick!" He let the knife cut into Patrick, and dragged slowly across his chest, smiling when Patrick screamed. "Are you scared of me now Patrick? I could hurt you.... I'm dangerous."
"Y-yes I'm scared, please don't..." Malachy slapped Patrick again, then roughly grabbed his face, forcing him to look into his eyes.
"Unless you want me to hurt you again Patrick, You'll tell me where he is."
Patrick had no idea what these men were talking about, who was he? confused, he decided to just stay silent, hoping Malachy wouldn't hurt him for it.
"Where is he!?! TELL ME PATRICK!" Malachy brought Andy's knife up to Patricks face, pressing it into his cheek, but Patrick remained silent.
Malachy sighed and lowered the knife. "Fine Patrick, take the hard route, it's no matter to me if we have to bloody you up a little, but, before we continue, wouldn't you like to know how I got this knife?" He twirled it through his fingers, smiling.
Patrick's eyes widened and he nodded slowly, were they going to tell him what had happened to Andy?
"Well...Haha excuse me but it's an entertaining story. Your friend, Andy? He didn't give it up easily, Our Lestat over there he, fought for five minutes against him, five minutes, against a human! You should be proud Patrick that simply must be a record."
From behind Malachay, Lestat's voice chimed. "I was tired Malachay, or he wouldn't-"
"Shut up Lestat I'm telling this story. Patrick, Andy may have lasted a very long time, but vampires don't loose."
"What're you saying, is Andy is he, d-dead?"
"Hmm," Malachay smirked, his eye's glittering with malice as he saw Patrick's will being crushed by his lie. "Why yes Patrick, how did you guess?" His head cocked to the right, a smile on his lips as all the hope left Patrick's eye's, leaving an empty shell.
"Lestat eventually gained the upper hand, and forced this knife through it's owners heart." He waved Andy's knife in front of Patrick's eyes, watching as tears of grief slowly filled them. "And now It will be stained with your blood as well."
Patrick closed his eyes. Andy... dead? He couldn't believe it. But they had his knife, and Andy nver would have given it up willingly.... Tears of sadness and pain leaked from under closed lids, and Malachy laughed out loud.
"Not so proud now Patrick are you? Not above answering my questions anymore?"
"Andy, h-he's dead...."
Malachay Punched him again. "Was that what I asked you? No. I asked you were he is, Pete Wentz. Where. Is. He?"
"Pete?" Patrick looked up, surprised. They wanted to know where Pete was? This was good, and bad. Good because it meant that Pete was still alive, even if Andy was not. Bad because Patrick didn't know, and even if he did he wouldn't tell these men. It looked like he was still helpless. "I don't-I don't know where he is..."
"LIAR!" Malachy swiped the kinfe blade across Patrick's cheek, creating a long gash below one blackened eye and forcing another yell out of Patrick.
"Don't you tell me that! We know that you know where he is, now tell me!" He punched Patrick several times, in the stomach, chest, face, and this time it was too much. Patrick let himself fade into the sweet oblivion that was unconsciousness. Leaving all his grief, pain, helplessness, and fear in reality.
"Damn. William is going to be angry." Malachy slapped Patrick one more time purely out of spite and anger, then cut his bonds using Andy's knife, letting Patrick fall to the floor limply. He walked to the door and knocked twice. It swung open to reveal a tall, handsome boy. It was Brendon Urie, William's second in command. He turned to face Malachy and the others, his hands folded behind his back and a questioning look on his face.
"Well? Did you get the information?"
Scared, Malachly looked down. "N-No sir, we um-"
"You pushed him to far. Malachy you always do this, why does William continue to trust you?"
"I don't know, I'm-"
"Going to be punished yes. You are. William will not be pleased. But no matter, now the job is mine." He nodded towards Damien, 'You will stay here and clean up the mess, then you will go to our meeting place, William is holding a clanwide conference. Understand?" Damien nodded and walked back into Patrick's cell. Brendon gestured to Malachy and Lestat and together they walked out of the dungeons.
Damien stood silently in the middle of Patrick's cell, listening to the footsteps receding progress. When he was confident that they were gone, he slipped a small camera, a piece of paper and a pen out of the hidden pocket in his coat. He kneeled before Patrick, and took a picture to prove to his real master that he was doing his job. While waiting for the Picture to print from the camera, Damien moved to the table and worte a quick note.

Donnie, I am sorry that I cannot be meeting you in person tonight, as I usually do. William is having another meeting, and he has been keeping a close eye on me as of late. Enclosed is a picture of the Vampire Hunter Patrick. He is not dead, just unconscious. Understandable after a questioning session given by Malachy. He is indeed changed, as I feared. And he has had his first drink. I do not know if the blood was that of a human, animal or vampire.
Greatest respects ~ D.


Damien folded the note carefully, placing the printed picture of Patrick into the folds. Walking out of the dungeon, he slipped the paper between the bars of a grate, down into the sewers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WOOTWOOT i finished! I think I may have scared myself with the violence in this chapter... sorry Patrick. what do ya think? Rate and Review please! Lurkers annoy me, the silent Beasts. enjoying my work and not giving me any fuzzy warm comments or anger inspiring critism, guys that's what i LIVE on! Next chapter is back to..... ummmmm Pete and the Resistance Okay? Or maybe I'll let you guys in on William's little meeting? Hmm which one would u guys rather have?


Sign up to rate and review this story