Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto > A Vampire's Dark Heart Belongs To Her

A Vampire's Dark Heart Belongs To Her

by CherryBlossom1210 3 reviews

A 12 year old girl is walking alone in the rainy day to her home,when she was suddenly attacked by strange and ugly looking man.But,she is somehow saved by a man that she never thought would exist....

Category: Naruto - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-11 - Updated: 2009-09-12 - 1931 words

0Unrated
It was while I was walking to my house.Nobody was around,I was alone on the street.It was raining so hard,so I was running to get out of the rain,but I was clearly and basically already soaked.My 12 year old body,was running as fast as it could to get home already so I can get in something warm.
Suddenly,I blink my eyes and there are men in front of me smirking.They were all ugly with yellow teeth and pale skin with red eyes and shirtless with blood stains all over them.
"Ummmm,who are you?",I asked getting very scared.They all laughed like maniacs,and I just burst running away for some kind of safety.
They chased after me,and I screamed as they grabbed me and continued to laugh very crazy.Suddenly,one grabbed me and smelled my head making me scream.They all laughed,and he held up his hands smirking,and the laughter stopped.
"You smell so beautiful.",he said in a deep,raspy voice and lowered his head to my neck,as I can see fangs pop out and his mouth go wide open.
I closed my eyes praying for help,and suddenly,all I felt was hard ground under me.I opened my eyes and looked up to see those men jumping over something,bu just to be knocked off.Standing there,all wet was a beautiful,handsome pale man with dark onyx and piercing eyes,with jet,black hair in a wth bangs and hair sticking everywhere in the back.
They continued to attack him,but just like a snap of a finger,he was done with them and they had suddenly evaporated to mere dust.I looekd at the guy,and he was gone like he was never there.
Since then,I have always thought of him as a huge savior,and have had dreams with him in it.
I told no one of the incident,because I knew they would all just think I was seeing stuff,or just plain crazy.
So,it was decided and I thought of him to myself secretly all the time without anybody aware.

But,I really only just wanted to see him once for myself and say thank you.....


"Sakura!",I heard a voice from downstairs call to me.I groaned angry I had to go to school,while my older brother got to say home because he was 'sick'.Please,all he wants to do is go surfing with all the other friends of his that also tricked their parents to go surfing.So not fair!
"Ok,ok.",I called down.
Oh,I should explain.I'm Sakura Haruno,have long and pink hair with emerald eyes.Very rare,because my parents don't even know anybody in their family with green or emerald eyes.I have doll serious,pale skin for some strange reason.I'm kinda punk,but I love hip-hop too.I have a mom and dad,of course,and ugh,an older brother,Riku.So annoying.So yeah,that's all.
I took a shower,and I got dressed in some tight skinny jeans with red converse and a red short sleeved shirt with a black hoodie and brushed my hair into a low side braided pigtail.
I ran downstairs and grabbed an apple,my cell and ipod,and pushed my brother running out of the house and towards school which was very late to get too.

I stopped to eat my apple,walking to schoo, now.It wa sno use,I'd be late if I'm running anyway.Plus,school would start much later if I get late.As I ate my apple,I noticed something,like,I don't know,just following me.I turned to see three men.All pale and red-eyed smirking with yellow bright teeth.
My eyes widened,and I dropped my apple.I gulped,or at least tried to gulp down the huge lump in my throat.
"Hey there,girl.You smell so nice.",he said.I broke out running like the last time,and didn't even bother to look behind.I knew how fast the creatures were,so there are so many possible chances they would catch me.
So,like I predicted,they did.They grabbed me and threw me across the huge park ground and I fell on my front huffing at the pain against my chest.I looked over to see them walking over at me.I pushed myself up standing up,and turned towards them taking steps back.
I looked over to see some little kiddy toy.I grabbed it and threw it at them making them all laugh.
"Jeex,you're are seriously crazy.",a sudden voice said behind me.I turned to see a beautiful and pale girl with dark,clearly blue eyes smirking at me.She wore a tight leather outfit with red,deep lipstick and had long blonde hair up in a ponytailand by her was some guy.
But not just any man.......

My eyes widened and I started to breath heavily as I noticed who was standing by her.The myusterious savior of mine from 2 1/2 years ago,that was absolutely gorgeous.Thouse,he looked the exact same for some reason.
"Wh-who are you?",I asked unable to speak without stuttering.
"I'm Ino,this is a friend of mine.Sasuke.",she said pointing at him.He lifted his head to me.He wore some ripped jeans with a black t-shirt and sneakers.
"You're...the guy from two years ago.T-the one that saved me.",I said.
"Hn.",he said,suddenly disappearing.So did the girl.I turned back to the three men,who were right now battling with them.
And just like the last time,like the snap of a finger,they were done killing the three creatures and they had turned to dust.The tow approached me as I tried to keep myself from standing up.
"You are Haruno,right?",she asked.
"Yes.",I said softly afraid to know why she wanted to know.
"Hmmm.",she said,suddenly starting to examine me.
"Why do you know who I am,and what are you guys?",I asked.
"We are Purebloods and Loyal Servers of Lord Fugaku.",she said crossing her arms.After not understanding all of that,I just stared.
"What?",I asked.
"Jeex,we're vampires and very damn powerful.",she said throwing her arms in the air.
"I knew it!",I said.
"Wow,thought you'd be scared that you'd shit your pants.",she said.
"I mean,I am a little nervous,but I'm not afraid of somebody that saves me.",I said.I looked over to the guy who she said was named Sasuke,and bit my lip taking a step forward to him.He looked up at me and narrowed his eyes.
"What?",he asked in his deep,firm,but sexy voice.
"I want to thank you for today just now,and two years ago.I never got to say thank you before.",I said.
"I didn't do it becuase I felt like it,so no use thanking.",he said looking away.I bit my lip still staring at him and his dark eyes.
"Ok,well,we gotta leave.So,bye.",Ino said waving and grabbing Sasuke by the arm.Wow,is he ating her or something?
"Wait!",I said turning,but they were already gone.Wow.Fast.

I was right now sitting in my seat in the back when my best friend Hinata,threw a paperball at my head.I sighed opening it,and it read 'Why were you late?'.I took my pencil out and started to write 'I just slept in'.I threw it back at her head laughing quietly to myself,and she gasped at me.
I layed my head on my desk starting to think aout Ino and Sasuke,and was thinking if I should tell Hinata about it.She's been my friend since PreK,so how could I keep this from her.But,she'll also thin I'm crazy unless she see sit herself.But,is she does see it,she'll get mad that I never told her.Gosh,so many complications.
"Young man,get back here!",somebody suddenly said from which sounded out in the halls.We all looked at the door,that had the doorknob suddenly turned.It opened,and all the girls gasped,just like the guys and teahers.
I,being the only one that didn't look up,looked up finally wondering who it was and gasped with eyes widened.
"Finally,Pinky.",Sasuke said leaning on the doorway frame.Everybody looked at me,but I just stared at him totally shocked to see him here.
"S-Sasuke?",I asked.
"Well,get up and come already.I'm not going to get any older.",he said.
"Litterally?",I asked.
"Litterally.",he said.
"But..I have class,and where am I gonna go?",I asked.
"Mister,jeex,get out of here.You are not a student here and you are most definitely not going to take one of our students.",a teacher said strictly.
"I can if she wants to.",he said looking at the teacher with cold eyes.The teacher cringed,but tried to make it look like he was glaring back and not afraid.
"How old are you anyways?",the teacher asked me suddenly.
"15.",I said.
"And how old are you,young man?",the teacher asked Sasuke.
".....19.",he said making everybody gasp.My eyes widened at how young I am.Gosh,I must seem like a total kid to him.Him being a man already and all.
"Young man,that's enough reason on her not leaving with you.",the teacher said.I bit my lip knowing I shouldn't do what I was going to do next,but I felt like it.
"But I want to go with him.",I suddenly said making everybody stare.
"Miss,what is he to you?",the teacher asked making me bit my lip in the sudden question I had no way of asking.
"I'm her boyfriend.So back the fuck off.",Sasuke said making me stare wide-eyed.
"Boyfriend?",the whole class repeated staring and looking between me and Sasuke.
"Sakura,he's your boyfriend,and 19?",Hinata whispered to me.Sasuke suddenly started walking over to me and grabbed my arm pulling me out.
But the teacher just didn't believe him.Which was a bad idea.
"Out of the way,old man.",Sasuke said seeming to get annoyed.
"No,young man.Let her go and leave quickly before I call the cops.",the teacher said crossing his arms as he stood in front of us at the doorway.
"Move.",Sasuke said.
"No.",the teacher said.Sasuke looked back at me suddenly,giving me some look as if to be careful.He looked back at the teacher and let go of me.
"Fine,I'll leave.But I won't leave at least until you get what you deserve.",he said and kneed the guy in normal speed in the groin making him fall.The class gasped and some snorted.
Sasuke turned back to me and pulled me in as if giving me a hug,but whispered 'I'll be outside waiting until this dump is over',and gave me a kiss on the cheek,making me blush,and left steppin over but also kicking the teacher leaving.
The class stared at me,and broke out laughing and giving me thumbs up.Hinata just smiled and laughed as well.
Wow,huge change.

But not as big as the change that suddenly started to occur in my life with Sasuke....
Sign up to rate and review this story