Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > ConjunctionShipping

The day I met someone very HOT

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Basically introduced Marie and her blood disorder known as von Willebrand disease. (Heh, the irony...)

Category: Pokemon - Rating: R - Genres: Romance - Warnings: [!] [V] [X] - Published: 2009-09-19 - Updated: 2009-09-19 - 1060 words

0Unrated
A/N: You won’t believe where they meet!!! :D


Chapter 2: Marie’s POV
I was in the hospital… yes the stupid hospital! I have this really annoying disease called von Willebrand disease. It SUCKS! It’s a disease in which blood takes longer to clot, and bruising and nose bleeds are common. Sometimes it causes heavy (bleeding during childbirth) and menstrual bleeding… which the latter happens to me almost all the time, every month… I sometimes ask the doctor a lot about what it does sometimes, just to bug him, because he’s kind of cute. I decided to ask him anyway.

“What’s von Willebrand factor?” I asked while looking at the transfusion bag and the IV in my arm.

“It’s a protein that helps coagulate blood and helps connect platelets together,” he replied. “Though I’ve told you a million times already…,” he chuckled.

“I’m hungry, am I almost done?” I was still slightly embarrassed about what happened.

“You are done,” he smiled and slowly took the IV out. I always hated this, so I always had to look away. “You can go now.”

“Oh really? Thank you!” I grinned and got out of the bed. “I’ll see you later, Dr. Alder!”

“Bye hon,” he replied. “And no problem,” he patted me on the back and I walked off.

“I hate my periods…,” I mumbled. I was so hungry I could barely walk. I was look at my stomach and not watching where I was going at the time…. “So hungry…,” before I knew it, I had accidentally ran into someone. “OH SORRY!” I gasped.

“It’s OK,” he said with a soft British accent, he smiled. I took a look at him. He was tall, well-dressed-looking, with nice smooth, black hair that ended in a mullet. Despite wearing a hospital gown, it looked as if he probably did dress well. His eyes were glittering, full of life and a nice shade of blue. He smiled so sweetly it looked nice. He was beautiful… perfect… nice and looked as if he had a sweet heart. (Probably getting turned on by me…). I looked at his nose, it looked really bad, but I dared not to ask. He blushed and so did I.

“I have to go now,” I smiled. “What’s your name?”

“Stanford,” he replied sweetly.

“Marie is my name,” I smiled and he slowly walked off. I headed towards the café in the hospital. I liked it because it was nice and big with soft cushions on the seats and with lots and lots of food! I drooled the minute I entered the room. “What’s that smell?” I thought to myself. I thought about Stanford, too. Would I ever see him again? He was really hot… I decided just to grab a slice of pizza and sit down. I wasn’t sure if the doctor let me leave or not. I guess I could go home… I finished the pizza slowly. I sighed and snuck out of the hospital without anyone ever noticing. But there is a problem… home is like 15 miles away… I was in Celestic Town because it’s claimed to be the best hospital in all of Sinnoh. I was already out of town when I heard a motor-like noise.

“Hey need a ride?” It was Stanford?! I was speechless. He happened to be on a Moped (which looks like a scooter) and a helmet on. “Well?” He smiled and the motor droned.

“Sure!” I smiled and got on. He handed me a helmet and I put it on. I looked at him. He was still wearing that hospital gown! “So, how’d you get out of the hospital?”

“I lied and said I needed to go to the bathroom (which was down the hall), and snuck out of the window,” he grinned.

“Hey I snuck out, too!” I grinned, slightly gasping. “I told my doctor I was hungry and he let me go,” I chuckled. “I finished eating and without anyone noticing!” I had remembered seeing his nose. “So… I hate to ask but what happened to your nose?”

“It’s alright. Here’s what happened: my cousin, Jade, cut her finger with a knife, I freaked out and hit my head on the kitchen floor when I fainted. I woke up the next day, vomiting. She said my face was pale, so I looked in the mirror and fainted for some odd reason. Turns out I have a concussion on the back of my head and a really banged up nose, the doctor said I almost broke it,” he paused, “and a huge bruise on my chest from where I hit the countertop and cabinets… so how come you’re in the hospital?”

I sighed. “It’s embarrassing but I’ll tell you anyway.” He looked as if he was taken y aback about what he had asked. “I have this disease called von Willebrand disease, or vWD. It’s a hereditary disease in which my body lacks a protein used to coagulate blood, known as von Willebrand factor, or vWF. My body doesn’t have very much of it in terms of quantity. I bleed and bruise easily, I got so many nose bleeds that I had to get blood via a transfusion bag every Saturday. And in this case, today my period started and I had to go to the hospital to get a transfusion with vWF,” I tried not to blush. He nodded and smiled and banked a right in the streets of Veilstone. He was quiet for a few minutes.

“Want me to take you home?” He asked. “Or you could come over and meet Jade… or we could just go straight to my house.”

“That’d be great!” I smiled.

“Awesome,” he banked a left and rode into a street that was all too familiar.

“I LIVE on this street!” I gasped. He blinked. We rode onto his driveway. He got the keys out of his pocket and let me in. I wasn’t even paying attention to what it looked like… I was too busy looking into his beautiful eyes. He smiled…

____________________________________

A/N: I hope you like the coincidences. I think they’re very clever…

Oh yeah, I guess the whole story would be rated R, I dunno. :O
Sign up to rate and review this story