Categories > Celebrities > Good Charlotte > Untitled (for now)

Chapter 7: Going Home

by shortie86madden 0 reviews

Category: Good Charlotte - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2009-09-20 - Updated: 2009-09-20 - 1931 words

0Unrated
I knocked softly on the door and no one answered. I went back to my room and got Benji’s key out of my purse, then went back to their room. I unlocked the door and went in. I shut the door behind me, I heard someone in the shower. I walked into the bedroom and Benji was still sleeping. I went to the washroom and knocked on the door.

“I’m in the shower, Benji.” I heard Joel call. I went to open the door when I heard something in the bedroom. I went back to the bedroom and Benji was sitting up on the edge of his bed.

“What are you doing here?” he asked yawning. I sat down beside him.

“I came over to talk to Joel. How are you feeling?” I asked him, just then the water stopped.

“I have a headache but other than that I am ok.” Joel came out of the bathroom wearing just a towel.

“Hey, what are you doing here?” he said when he seen me. Benji got up and went to the bathroom. Joel grabbed his boxers and put them on, then came and sat on his bed across from me.

“I wanted to make sure you weren’t mad about what just happened. Your not, are you?”

“No, just a little annoyed that we can’t get two minutes alone with out an interruption.” Benji walked into the room and climbed back in bed.

“I see what you mean. Listen get dressed and come over to meet me at my room in like ten minutes, ok?” I got up and began to walk away, when I heard him say “Ok.” I went back to my room. “Jessie, Ashley and Lizzy can you help me in the bathroom for a minute. Bring your cell’s please.” They all joined me in the bathroom. “Ok, so since we have a few days off now, I was thinking of going home for a couple of days and taking Joel with me. Can you guys help me?” They all nodded. “Jessie can you call and get two tickets for the next flight to home for me? Ashley can you call any hotel and book me a room? And Lizzy I need you to help me pack.” Lizzy and I got my stuff packed up noticing that the guys were completely into the movie. I changed into my black jeans, white tank top and white sweater with a heart on it.Jessie called me back into the bathroom, “What’s up?”

“There is a flight in 2 hours. Here is the info and what hotel you are at. Whatever stuff you leave here, we will take with up to Montreal and you can call us before you come back and we will give you the name of our hotel. Other than that you are all set. And don’t worry we will take care of Benji.” Just then there was a knock on the door. I grabbed my duffle bag from the bedroom and purse from the hall and walked out the door. Joel just looked at me.

“Where are you going?” he asked confused.

“We are going home. Now go get packed.” Joel turned around and we went into his room. I put my stuff down and woke up Benji. “Hey sweetie, listen, Joel and I are leaving tonight and are going to meet you in Montreal if you need Jessie has the number were we will be ok.” Joel picked up his and my bags and began to walk to the door. I gave Benji a hug and left. We went down to the lobby and climbed into the taxi that was waiting. I told the driver where to go, Joel looked at me.

“Thank you.” He said with a kiss.

“For what?”

“For thinking of this, I mean we will be alone and I get to go home.” I smile and we kissed again. I could tell that he was happy. I mean sure we have only been dating for like a day, but really we have known each other for so long, so it isn’t like we are complete strangers going on a trip together. It is just like our other trips only we will be in the same bed and Benji isn’t here. And he is happy so that is all that matters. We got to the airport about half an hour before the plane took-off. We took our seats and Joel could tell that I was uncomfortable. I hate flying, it isn’t that I don’t like planes cuz they are amazing but the whole being millions of miles above the ground with nothing but metal holding you up there kinda freaks me out.

“You ok?” Joel asked as the plane lifted off.

“Yeah, you know, just my fears again. But that’s normal, me being afraid of something.” He laughed and took my hand in his. That made some of the anxiety go away. Shortly after we were in the air the hostess came up and asked if we wanted drinks, Joel got a Pepsi and I got a Pepsi with vodka mixed.

“Relax, babe, it is ok. We’ll be there soon.” I just looked at him.

“Why don’t we go see your mom and Sarah tomorrow?” I asked trying to take my mind off of flying.

“Sarah’s at school and mom is at Josh’s. Besides, I want to do something just me and you. Why not pick up Ronan and Brooklyn and go shopping, or something?” I looked at him and put my hand to his forehead, “What are you doing that for?”

“Are you feeling ok? I mean did those words seriously come out of your mouth. You think shopping should be a crime. I thought Benji had a concussion not you.” He started to laugh.

“I am fine, but I know how much you love shopping so I figured why not.” I gave him a kiss and smiled, I thought it was so sweet that he wanted to spend time with Brooklyn and Ronan.

“Ok and I wish we could bring Ronan and Brooklyn, but we would have had to give my parents advanced warning. So I will call them tomorrow and tell them that we will take them out the day after. Ok??”

“Sure why not.” Just then there was an announcement that we were starting our descend to the airport. I closed my eyes and tried to relax. Once we landed, Joel grabbed our bags and I got a cab. We got to the hotel in no time. However when we got there I could have killed Jessie and Ashley. Sure they did what I asked and booked a room for Joel and me, but they failed to inform me that they booked the honeymoon suite for us, full with everything for a romantic honeymoon. When we got to the room I could tell Joel was confused.

“You really go all out don’t you?” he said dropping our bags on the couch.

“I didn’t do this, Ashley and Jessie did. I’m going to kill them.” He walked up and wrapped his arms around me.

“Why bother, let’s just make the most of this. Think about it, we are in our hometown, where everyone knows us, in the most prestigious hotel in town and in the honeymoon suite. What do you want to do?”

“Order room service and take a bath.”

“You go take a bath and I will go order something for us.” He kissed me and went over to the phone. I grabbed my bag and went into the bathroom. The bathroom was the size of my whole apartment. There were two sinks, a toilet, a shower and a Jacuzzi tub in the shape of a heart. I set my bag down on the counter and began to dig through it. I grabbed out pink nightie and clean undies and put it on the counter. I got undressed and put the clothing I was wearing into my bag and rezipped it, placing it by the door, I went over and started the water, and when the Jacuzzi was full I put the jets on and there was a knock on the door. I grabbed the housecoat off of the hook and put it on. I opened the door, Joel was standing there.

“Which do you like better wine or Champaign?” he asked with a smile.

“Champaign.” I closed the door and went to get in the Jacuzzi when my cell started to ring. I grabbed it and got in the tub. “Hello?”

“Hey, you guys got there ok?” Jessie asked.

“I could kill you guys, imagine what he was thinking when he heard honeymoon suite. What were you thinking?”

“That it would be romantic. Have fun, bye.” I hung up the phone and sat it on the table beside the tub. The jets felt amazing, I just sat there and relaxed. Jessie was right, it is romantic. After about ten minutes I heard a knock on the hotel door. Joel went to answer it; I got out of the tub and drained it. I dried off then put on my nightie, and brushed out my hair and went over and opened the door. I grabbed my bag and went into the bedroom, where Joel was setting up some food. I placed my bag with his and walked over to him.

“Hey,” he said giving me a kiss, “You look amazing.” I started to blush.

“Thanks.” I looked around the room, everything looked perfect. Like a dream, but better.

“Here have a seat,” Joel said pulling out a chair for me, I sat down and he sat across from me. I watched him pour some Champaign and lift up the food covers to show two banana splits, I just laughed. “What?” he said looking at me.

“Is Champaign and ice cream a Madden thing?” I asked him, he looked at me with a puzzled look, “Last year, Benji and I went to Vegas the weekend before your birthdays, and one night Benji ordered a bottle of Champaign and huge ice cream sundaes.”

“Maybe it is. Who knows?” He started to eat his. When we finished he pulled my chair out for me. “Care to dance?” he asked. He turned on some music and took my hand. I felt like I was floating, just being in his arms was perfect. We danced for about ten minutes then had another drink.

“So what’s next?” I looked at Joel. I felt bad because this whole night was perfect, what would make it better would be to make love, but Joel knows that I don’t believe in sex before marriage. That will be something he is going to have to except.

“The sun is starting to rise we could go sit on the balcony and watch it.”

“That’s a great idea,” I said standing up, my Champaign on one hand and Joel’s hand in the other. We walked out on the balcony and Joel wrapped his arms around me and kissed my neck. I felt so bad, I knew Joel wanted to have sex, but I can’t and he knows that.

“That is beautiful,” he said, taking a drink of his Champaign. He sat down on the chair, I sat on his lap and we cuddled and watched the sunrise. We sat there for a while, before I drifted off to sleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story