Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Multicoloured Notebook

Life is Beautiful? My ass. 2.

by MyFamousLastWords 1 review

Ficwad sucks.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Mikey Way - Published: 2009-09-21 - Updated: 2009-09-21 - 761 words

0Unrated
The actual thing! Ficwad wouldn't let me post it on the same chapter as the author's note.

EDIT: I know, if you read this before, I said 'Frank's little brother' I made a mistake because I'm doing most people the oppisite gender and I forgot I had my friend just stay the same.


September 22nd 2009.
19:39
Summing my life up since I last wrote: Failure.
I can't really remember all of it. But let's recap the important bits.
I still have my virginity, I'm not a stoner and I'm fucked. That's most probably the three main points. On Saturday, Frank, Ray, Emma (Frank's little sis) and I went into town, yes, again. Meeting up with Nivu, Claire (my dear friend). We ended up with a good few people. Anyway, Ray and I got kidnapped by Claire's boyfriend, twice. Once he threw me across Victoria Square, telling me 'McDonalds!' Secondly, when everyone was gone, but Ray and I was still there, him and his friend kidnapped us to City Hall. No kidding. I phoned Frank screaming for help, whilst they were walking in, Claire's boy then shouted 'Mikey!' calling us in. Ray shouted back 'Two minutes!' Which really was...maybe a week or two. (You'll hear later). We then sped away down the street and went home. Why? Because they were with a bunch of people we didn't know, they're stoners and with a bunch of stoners (usually I wouldn't mind, but I hate not knowing who everyone is) so we ditched. So the next time we see them, we're most probably fucked. But they're cool guys.
However, on Sunday. Ray and I brought Porn down to meet Claire with us. I found out the girl I liked was dating someone else. But her boyfriend is really epic. It was a tad awkward yet again. I got hit with about ten pellets, met a good few people though. And am now going with a girl called Gari. So I suppose, it isn't that bad. But then - I live considerly far away (sort of) from where Claire lives. I told Ray to go home and I'd walk Porn up to his house a bit and I would get a taxi home, I couldn't get a taxi so I walked into town (not some little village town - proper town.) to get one It was just getting dark, I got home at nine. Everyone else got home at half six.
I walked in and my mother first said "You're grounded!" I mean what the FUCK?! I was pissed. So yeah, I'm grounded. For a week or so. But I'm going to break out on Saturday and go into town. Yeah, I live there. I've learnt something over this last week or so. Drink alchohol in the morning doesn't help anything. Well, that's just common sense, but who gives a fuck. My brother and I sat there drinking some shit. And I drank my brothers drink too. Shouldn't leave it laying around in his room now should he. Fucking Alcho. Oh and another thing I've learnt; don't drink Vodka in P.E. my friend. Good ole' Creep got caught drinking and is my grounded buddy. He brought Vodka into school in a 7UP bottle because he couldn't leave it at home. Oh and he's alive! A story not to be told. I was uber thristy and drank some of it. Everyone turned up their noses when they drank it. I didn't.
I hate it, but it wasn't to bad. He is now on a mission to turn me into an alchoholic. Yes, I do literally have mentally insane friends. I also talked to Sarch for the first time in months, my best friend who moved country a couple of years back. I fucking love him with all my heart. Literally.
Oh my lord. Spank me and call me Skippy! My mother makes me take piano, I don't mind it really, but I did it last year, sweet as. This year, I can't remember a thing! I remember three notes! And my piano teacher wants me to do three pieces of music for next Monday! Oh the torture! Quite literally. And um, that's all I can remember. I also keep feeling sick lately. It sucks.
And leave my fucking druggie, alchoholic friends out of it. Also going to see Green Day soon with Porn! And it's Guiness day soon! Porn and I are going to celebrate it with some Guinness I hope. Let the fun commence.
I also just drank all my coffee.
Sign up to rate and review this story