Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Hypogonadism

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Tons of spoilers, alcohol reference at the end. XD CELEBRATE THE AARON WAY!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2009-09-24 - Updated: 2009-09-25 - 1855 words

0Unrated
Chapter 14
Chapter 14

I woke up and Cynthia was staring at me again, I think anyway. “Hey there my sexy Falcon,” she smiled.

“Hey,” I smiled.

“You alright? You slept 'till five you know,” she had her head in a book already.

“Five...? Wow...,” I felt dizzy. I could hear the wind blowing through the crackling trees. “Aaron was right...”

“Yes. And you don't look so good. Go get you something to eat.”

“Yes madam,” I smiled and got up and left the room. Aaron was staring out the window, watching the light disappearing while playing Solitaire.

“Hey,” I smiled.

“Oh hello,” he smiled, too.

“What is there I can make for dinner?” I asked.

“Have whatever you can find, there's some cereal,” he replied.

“Thanks,” I walked over to the cabinet.

“No problem,” he said quitely. His hypogonadism was probably getting worse. He seemed to be more anaemic.

“You seriously need to go to a doctor,” I looked at him before grabbing a cereal box.

“But -”

“Yes, I'm a doctor, I perform surgeries and write prescriptions, but my specialty isn't endocrinology.”

“Then how did you know I had it?”

“I've had it before, and I've seen it dozens of times.”

“You've had it?” He looked at me cock-eyed.

“Yes... and it's not the best thing I've had.”

“That's a shame,” he twiddled his thumbs.

“Also, I could tell you had it because you've been anaemic lately.”

“I see... I have Lucian...”

“Don't worry, please, you'll be fine.”

“OK! You're right Four Eyes.”

“I've had it, too Aaron,” Cynthia walked in.

“It happens in both sexes?” He looked at her.

“Yes. And like what Lucian said, it's not very fun to have,” she smiled at him.

He cheered up. “I know what you mean. I feel better now.”

I hawked. “Excuse me... seems my sinuses are draining.”

“That's quite alright..., I feel the same way,” she looked at me.

“It's either allergies or a sinusitis,” I tried not to hawk again.

She massaged my shoulders. “You know how sexy you are?” She slapped my arse.

“Hey,” I giggled. “Yes... I am sexy,” I winked. Aaron stared at us like we were crazy. “Awww... Aaron, once you get a girl you can do whatever you want with them,” I said wittily, though I felt a but cocky and arrogant. “Is it okay if I eat the cereal out of the box? I just hate preparing it.”

“Yeah, that's fine with me.”

“Aaron... what's wrong? You can tell us anything,” I looked at him.

“It's nothing...”

“Nothing?! Nothing?? I doubt that,” I didn't want to lose my temper. “Cynthia... I have an idea if you don't mind,” I whispered in her ear.

“What?” She whispered back.

“Go massage his shoulders like you do me and see how he reacts.”

“Got it,” she walked up to him. “Hey there little guy,” she massaged his shoulders. Aaron blushed and fainted, I couldn't tell if he was being turned on or not.

“Aaron? Aaron?” I shook him. He was out cold. “Aaron?” I shook him again. I looked at Cynthia. “I have an idea, just kiss him,” I grinned. It was my best idea yet!

“Kiss him? Are you sure?” She looked at me.

I nodded. “Go ahead.” She leant over and kissed him on the lips.

He blushed again, brightest red I've ever seen. He looked as if he wanted to throw up. “Wow... what was that again?” He continued to blush. “Was that a kiss by my best friend's wife?!” His eyes widened.

“It was my idea,” I hesitated and blushed.

“I was seeing if you'd wake up little buddy,” she smiled.

“Well you caught me off guard...,” he looked at both of us.

“Oh well, let's just have fun, alright?” I smiled and sat down. I started to eat the cereal from the box. I ate as much as possible... not good.

“Damn Lucian, you're wolfing down the cereal like a rabid animal,” Aaron blinked.

“Oh sorry,” I replied. “I'm starving for some reason.”

“It's alright,” he smiled. I set the box on the table because I had eaten the whole box. He blinked several times. “You... ate... the whole b-b-box?!” He stuttered.

“There was only about half left,” I tried to smile. I then turned to Cynthia, whom was knitting.

“I forgot you liked crochet,” I smiled at her.

“Yep. That's how I made this jacket.” (A/N: It's the black jacket she wears all the time.)

“Oh yeah, I remember you making that, I thought it was interesting that you did,” I smiled. I then looked out the window, it was already dark outside. “I hope this Christmas will be a good one.”

“I hope so, too,” he smiled.

“Me too,” she smiled.

“Say... where are the others?” I asked.

“Upstairs sleeping, I suppose, they're exhausted,” he looked outside than looked at me.

“Alright, that's not a bad idea,” I yawned. All this snow and ice was turning me into a lazy slum. There was a knock on the door.

“This late?!” Aaron got up to answer it; we followed him.

He opened the door and a man began to speak. “Special letter for you Aaron Beech.”

“For me?” He grabbed it.

“Yes. It's very imporant,” the man said. “Goodbye.”

“Bye...?” He was a bit confused. He opened the letter and began to read it:

“Dear Aaron,

“This is your mother writing this letter. I come to inform you that Lucian is your half-brother. Please don't be angry with me. Please come visit me in the asylum. I love you very much even though I am schizophrenic.

“Your Loving Mother,

Lucy Cherrie Beech.” He squeaked and fainted - he was out cold.

“AARON IS MY HALF-BROTHER?!” I shrieked. “How the hell is that possible?!!?!” I almost fainted, too.

“Lucian honey, calm down... please,” her sweet smiled and voice calmed me down.

“You're right, I shouldn't be angry,” I hunkered next to Aaron and he woke up.

“So you're my half-brother...,” he said weakly and got up. “I think I deserve to know more about this. That means... ... ... I'm related to Flint and Cynthia... ... ...”

“Yes. I somehow thought we were all related to each other somehow. I've always treated you like a brother,” I smiled and patted him on the back.

“... You're a good brother ... ... ... thanks.”

“You're welcome, little brother,” I smiled. I carried him up to bed because he was so tired and shocked to move on his own. I came back downstairs, Cynthia was smiling at me. “... So what now?” I smiled back at her.

“You're a hero to everyone.”

“Yes... thank you,” I winked.

“You're welcome. Now come to bed with me,” she stopped knitting.

“Yes...,” I growled. We all walked to one of the spare room in his cabin and fell asleep in the bed. I had another flashback, or sort of a dream...

___________________________________________________________________________

“Mummy, how come I don't have any siblings?” I was about 7 years old.

“Well sweetie, mummy can't afford to have another child,” she replied.

“But Mummy, why why?” I started to cry. It was one of my saddest times in my life. I barely had any friends to play with and I had no Pokémon at the time, either. My mummy's Pokémon were so old that they could barely move and they slept all day long.

My mum was silent the rest of the day. She felt bad for me.

Here's my interpretation of what happened: My mum probably decided to have an affair with someone so she could secretly have another child. She disappeared for a few months, leaving my father at a standstill. Turns out they weren't even married to each other... I think? I have no idea. They were having an affair with each other! So I can LATER find out I'm related to Aaron! Why couldn't she have said that before?! No wonder she is in an insane asylum! “Vile woman...,” I mumbled in my sleep. “Thinks she can have affairs with every man on earth...,” I continued to mumble, “It's like Sex in the City...” (and yes I have watched that, it's not a very good show).

“Lucian? Lucian? What are you mumbling about?” Cynthia shook me and I woke up.

“Huh?” I mumbled and rubbed my eyes.

“You were mumbling about something.”

“Yeah... my mother.”

“Oh?”

“She wasn't even married to my own father, I don't think... In fact her last name is the same as Aaron's.”

“Beech?”

“Yes,” I got off the bed.

“Ah. OK then.” She got off the bed; I unlocked the door. We walked to the kitchen; everyone was sitting at the table. Aaron looked so pale.

“Aaron? You alright?” I asked.

“Yeah... yeah... I'm fine,” he stuttered. He appeared to be drinking some champagne.

“Why are you drinking?” Cynthia asked. She was contradicting herself.

“I-I-I thought I'd ce-ce-le-brate...,” he stuttered again.

“Odd way to celebrate,” I blinked.

“I-I just wasn't sure what to do-do...,” he fainted.

“He sure is a queer fellow,” I said sarcastically.

“That's why we love him though,” Cynthia smiled.

“Daddy!” Rex smiled.

“Hey little buddy,” I patted him on the head.

“Yes, we all love you Aaron,” Flint smiled at him.

“He is very kind,” Bertha smiled. I looked over at Aaron, he was sleeping and drooling.

“I just don't like it when he drools though,” I giggled.

“I-I heard t-t-tha-t-t...,” he mumbled and sat up.

“You alright?” I looked at him again.

“Y-yeah... I-I'm s-stoned t-though... and-and s-stutter-ing-ing...”

“Yes,” we all said except Rex.

“Stoned?” Rex looked at all of us.

“Another word for DRUNK!” Flint said it to make it sound funny.

“Is it like getting high?” He asked Flint.

“High? What the hell? Where'd you hear that word?” Flint blinked.

“Mommy said it to me...,” he frowned.

“YOUR mother gets high?!” I couldn't help laughing. “I'm contradicting myself, I used to try LSD.”

“So did I,” Cynthia blushed.

“I did try very much, it made me vomit,” I giggled.

“Same here,” she giggled, too.

“You did drugs?” Flint laughed.

“Once,” we both said.

“It was a dare and we both tried it and we got high...,” I looked at him.

“Yeah, I saw all kinds of weird things, it's like getting hypnotised by a Stantler,” she smiled.

“I've tried-tried L-S-D, t-t-too...,” Aaron stuttered again.

“So have I,” Bertha tried not to blush. “I lived in the 70s.”

“I have to admit, I've gotten high a couple of times, too,” Flint blushed.

“So we all have something in common... we've ALL gotten high by some sort of drug,” I thought out loud.

“Picture yourself on a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmelade skies. Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly. A girl with kleidoscope eyes...,” Flint started mumbling that LSD song, as I call it.

“I didn't know you knew the lyrics of Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds,” I giggled at him.

“Yep. It's not a bad song at all,” he smiled. We all laughed at each other and had a good time.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Surprised? I wonder what it's like to get high? LOL!
Sign up to rate and review this story