Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Heart Belongs To You

by NeonLuvs 7 reviews

“Don’t forget me.” She whispered and he held her face as he kissed her. “Never.”

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2012-04-18 - 2219 words - Complete

5Moving
(Medium intimate contact, just to put it out there)
~~~~~~

“I’m not going! I’m not leaving!” She shouted at her mom. She usually never shouts, but this time she was willing to make an exception.

“Sweetie It’ll be good for you! You’ll make new friends trust me.” Her mother crooned, and she snarled.

Moving. They were moving out of her hometown, the place where it all began. Only to be shattered because her parents need a change of scenery. Anger burns in her veins as her parents put on a façade and convince her this isn’t a big deal.

“This isn't fair! I have my life here. My friends, my school, this is bullshit!”

“Stephanie Crossdale do NOT speak to your mother that way!” Her father’s voice roared and her throat burned from the sensation of wanting to scream.

“I hate you!” She yelled and ran up the stairs and slammed the door to her bedroom. It just wasn’t fair. She collapsed to her knees and punched the carpet, making her hands get rug burn. The pain was something she needed, and it showed she could still feel something, because her heart and body felt numb.

16 years of being in Chicago, even if it wasn’t the most exciting place, it was still her home. Sure she didn’t fit in, but there was one person who accepted no matter what she did. She needed to talk to him immediately. Her feet lifted off the floor and she grabbed her shoes and put them on and zipped her hoodie up as she opened her bedroom window and hopped down shutting it and quickly crossing the street before her parents could see her, not that she cared anyways. She couldn’t help but think that they were being selfish, they never asked for her input about anything.

The chilly breeze made her long brown hair sway and dance in the air. Her hands dig into her pockets trying to find warmth as she turned the corner and smiled as she saw her favorite house come into view. It brought her solace when she needed it most, and it was all because of the person inside of it. Her breath became cold as she walked to side of the house and peeked through his window. His light was on and she could see hear the taps of drums creating the lovely beats. She would miss that terribly. Her hands shakily knock on the window and he momentarily snaps out of his trance as he looks at the window.He gingerly gets up and smiles as he opens the window only to be greeted by her sad eyes.

“Steph, what’s wrong?” His naturally calm voice asks and she shakes her head not being able to speak. He quickly pulls her into the warm house and pushes her hair away. She stares into his icy blue eyes and before she knew it, she was sobbing with tears leaking down her cheeks and soaking into her blue hoodie. His hands embrace her and her head falls against his broad chest as he tries to figure out why his best friend is crying.

“Honey what happened?” He asks again and she pulls away so she can face him.

“We’re mo-moving.” She stutters and his face drops.

“Moving?” He says sadly. She nods and he rubs her hand.

“To California.” She adds and he sighs as he pulls her into another hug.

“That’s quite a drive from here.” He mumbles and she shakes her head in confusion.

“What am I gonna do? If I move I’ll have nothing…I won’t have you.” She whispers and he smiles softly.

“Steph you will always be my best friend no matter what, nothing will change that.” He assures her and she takes deep breaths to calm herself. He guides to the bed and he helps her sit down while she puts her head in her hands.

“Bob I don’t fit in as it is. How the hell am I gonna feel in California? Preppy girls and surfer boys. You know I don’t fit into any kind of group.” He laughs slightly and takes her hand in his.

“You’re an amazing person Steph. People are crazy not to like you.” She smiled sadly as his words tried so hard to cheer her up, but nothing could take away the fear and anger that began to build. Her world was crumbling apart and she was desperately fighting to keep the pieces together. Her heart felt heavy and her eyes were red. She was putting behind her childhood memories, and most importantly the memories of her and Bob. You can’t just put that behind you can you? Of course not.

“Bob you don’t understand. I don’t think I can be without you. You’re always here for me and I….” She trailed off and he smiles sadly as his fingers lace with hers.

“I can’t be without you either. You’re my best friend Steph, since the beginning.” He agreed and her finger trailed a pattern up to his arm and to his shoulder. Her eyes looked back at his and they locked together. They spoke silent words and she never dared once to break their contact. And with not thinking, she brushed her lips against his and he didn’t pull away like she thought he would. His lips returned to her’s and she rested her hands on his shoulders as the kiss deepened and she barely realized she was kissing her best friend. But she couldn’t pull away, it didn’t feel wrong like the she thought it would all these years. She just wanted his comfort and…his love. She didn’t know what was happening to her, but she knew she liked it.

Bob reveled in the sweet strawberry taste that radiated off of her lips and he never thought kissing her would be this good. He wouldn’t admit it, but when she was gone he would miss so much. He tried to be strong for his friend, but there wasn’t another person out there that could compare to Stephanie. He didn’t seem to mind as she leaned back on his bed and he hovered over her petite frame, never breaking the kiss. Her hands rubbed his hair as he kissed down her jaw and when she made a small moan, he realized what was happening, and he pulled away.

“Stephanie, wait. I shouldn’t be doing this, when you’re like this. It’s not right.” He said softly. She opened her eyes and stared back at him and nodded. She was sure of it now, and if she was moving, she wanted him to always have a piece of her and vice versa. She wanted to remember this forever.

“It’s not wrong. It’s right, it’s more than right. I only trust you Bob. I want this. I want you.” She whispered and he smiled kissing her again and moving down to her neck. His movements were slow and soft and she didn’t think this could happen. They were friends nothing more, but now she wanted him for good. And it pained her to know she couldn’t and tomorrow she would be leaving. She did her best not to hold back tears and stay in this moment, wishing it would last forever. She felt his hands at her sides and gently went up a little feeling her soft cold flesh on his fingertips. Her hands lost their way in his soft ginger hair, and she pulled them out and unzipped his sweater and tugged it down his arms, revealing his black shirt. Her arms caressed his bare skin on his forearms and he nuzzled her neck, making her giggle slightly.

The clothes came off, and she lost herself as she felt his lips on her bare skin, and she blushed at being so revealed to him.

“Are you sure you want to do this? I can stop-”

“No! Please don’t. Let us have our last special moment before I have to go.” She whispered and he nodded.

Stephanie inhaled deeps breaths as he moved above her filling her. He would never hurt her, and she couldn’t bare the thought of leaving him for California. She treasured this moment and as he moved deeper inside her, her eyes stared into his and she took mental pictures to remember his face and his captivating eyes.

With one last thrust, she whimpered and he fell to her side and embraced her into his arms, and for one exact moment she felt safe.

“I'll always love you.” He whispered into her ear and she turned around and hid into his strong chest.

“I’ll always love you too.” She whispered back and she sighed while she closed her eyes and he rocked her to sleep, she pretended to forget about tomorrow and live into tonight.
~~~

When the sun was up and began to shine through the window, Bob woke up to the sound of sniffling and deep sighs. He carefully put his hands on Stephanie’s shoulders as she sat up with her bare back turned to him and her eyes peered out the window.

“It’s gonna be okay Steph.” He encouraged and she faced him with tears streaming. She shook her head.

“I thought I could do this, but I can’t. It’s too far away, it’s different out there.”

“You have to be strong honey, and know that it’s gonna work out. Nothing’s gonna change, I’ll always be here. You’re not moving to a different planet you know, we’ll visit each other.” He consoled his best friend and she took his words in stride as the day was already moving at a fast pace. She hugged him and didn’t let go for the next hour as he rubbed her back and she eventually pulled away at the realization that she didn’t have much time left.

“I have to finish packing.” She frowned and sniffled. His hand caressed her cheek and he nodded.

“I’ll be over when you’re finished.” He promised and she smiled as she dressed and snuck out the window and back into her own. Her face dropped as she looked at all the boxes her parents had graciously packed the previous night before. She really didn’t have a choice and she sniffled once more as she finished putting her clothes in boxes and her CDs in a fragile box. When everything was packed, she stared at her empty room and gulped as she tried to compose herself. This wasn’t how it was supposed to be…
~~

“This is it, isn’t it?” Bob whispered and she nodded sadly. Her head hung down and he raised her chin softly so she was looking at her.

“You’re going to do fine. Trust me.” He smiled and she nodded once more.

“Promise you’ll write me and call me?” She asked and he laughed.

“Of course. Expect a letter and a rant every weekend.” She giggled.

“I love you Bob.”

“I love you too Steph. Here, I have something for you.”

“What?” She whispered. He pulled out a necklace that had a pink heart, a black heart, and music notes. It also had a red heart that was made out of fake crystal.

“I was planning on giving it you for your birthday, but I think I need to give it to you now.” He smiled and she held her hair up while he clasped the necklace together. She held onto it and tears began to form.

“Steph! Sweetie it’s time.” Her mom came out of the house and Stephanie sighed.

“I’ll miss you.”

“I’ll miss you too. Have fun for me, my best friend.” She smiled and she hugged him one last time. She took a deep breath before waving and getting into her car. But right when she stepped in, she looked back and saw him still standing there, she ran back and fell into his arms, crying and shaking. He held her tight and kissed her hair while she tried to take in and remember his scent.

He replied and she stared into his eyes.

“My heart belongs to you.” She whispered one final time and he kissed her forehead. She let go of him and he stepped back. She touched his hand and he smiled encouraging her, letting her know that things would be really okay.

“Goodbye.” She whispered and he waved.

“Bye.” He replied softly and she stepped into the car and shut the door. As the car began to move she turned around and held her hand on the glass window as she watched him wave again and she bit her trembling lip. She cried when she turned the corner and turned around clutching her necklace in her hand. She smiled and put her lips to the red crystal heart and counted the days until they would see each other again.

It was only when she turned the corner, a tear had run down Bob's cheek.
Sign up to rate and review this story