Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Drinking

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Alcohol reference

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1386 words

0Unrated
A/N: Sorry this chapter is a bit short.
________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 16

“Hic!” I was drunk as ever. And it isn’t even Christmas Eve yet. My New Year’s resolution is to only get drunk once a year. Well. I’ve gotten drunk twice. “He-hey Cynthia… how arrre youuu?” I stammered.

“You realise you’re drunk Lucian?” She winked.

“Yeaaahhhh I ammmm….”

“In front of your children…,” she said sternly.

“Ohhhh… ammm III…?” I spat up in the sink.

She giggled at me. “That’s the first time I’ve seen you vomit from drinking too much!”

“Wwwoooowww!!” I cheered for myself. “Gooooodd!”

“Not good,” she drank some more of her mead. Then she got drunk.

“You two are as stoned as ever!” Aaron laughed at us. “Why don’t you kids run along to bed?” He said to Rex and Lexi.

“Yes Aaron!” They said obediently and ran off to bed.

“Now it’s my turn!” Aaron turned around to see if the kids were in bed and opened a bottle of beer. He chugged it. “Am I sseeeiiing double?” He said.

Flint popped in and saw that we were all drunk. “Damn! You guys are screwed! I suppose it’s my turn!” He opened a bottle of beer too and chugged it.

“Hic! Now I’mmm drrrunnkk!” Flint ejaculated (words of course). We all laughed at each other until we fell asleep sleeping in the kitchen.

“Eh…,” I woke up. My head was pounding. I looked at the other three, they were knocked out.

“Good morning.” Bertha said coming into the kitchen. “I saw that you guys were drunk last night so I left you four alone. You four should be more responsible.”

“I’m not mentally here,” I rubbed my head. It was the worst hangover that I had ever had.

Cynthia slowly woke up. “Ow my head…”

“Good morning,” Bertha repeated.

“Um… hello,” Cynthia replied.

“Huh…,” Flint woke up. “Why am I sleeping at a table?”

“Same here…,” Aaron woke up too.

“You four were drunk. Please be more responsible. OK?” Bertha tried to smile.

“Yes…,” we all said.

“CHRISTMAS EVE! CHRISTMAS EVE!” The kids said in unison while skipping to the kitchen.

I looked out the window. “Hey… it’s snowing!” I smiled. I felt better alright. “No frozen rain or anything of that sort!”

“SNOW!!!” Lexi smiled.

“Awesome!” Rex smiled, too.

“Can we go outside Dad?” Lexi asked.

“Please?!” Rex smiled.

“Sure. I’ll be outside in a few minutes. Who wants to join me?” I smiled. “Snow is an interesting obstacle to battle in.”

“I’ll join you,” Cynthia smiled.

“Me, too,” Aaron and Flint smiled, too. I walked off to put on my boots and huge coat. It even made me sweat even when there was snow and ice crusting on it. I walked outside to where the kids were. Rex’s Piplup was playing in the snow when Lexi’s Chimchar was burning holes in the snow.

“Go Buizel!” I called.

“Bui bui!” He said.

“Alright, using Aqua Jet, slide on the snow!” I smiled.

“Bui!” He did what I said and slid on the snow, and went flying into the air.

“Sonic boom!” I commanded.

“Bui!” He landed perfectly on his tail.

“Good Buizel!” I smiled. I then let all of my Pokemon out – except my legendary: Mespirit. I knew Galactic was after it. Only Cynthia knows about it and where I hid it! (I don’t think anyone wants to know where.) She has also seen it once. I couldn’t keep the secret forever. She was shocked because she used to read ‘bout them.

“Hey Lucian!” Flint tackled me to the ground.

“Ow! Hey! Watch it please,” I got up. He always does that when we play in the snow.

“Lucian, catch!” Aaron threw a snowball at me.

“Hmm?!” I turned around a huge snowball melted into my face. “I’m going to get you Aaron!” I smirked and threw one back at him while he was laughing!

“Bui!” Buizel looked at us funny. I recognised it as “idiots!”

“Whatever Buizel,” I smirked at him.

“Bronzong!” He called; he was half-buried by the snow.

“Chime!” Chimecho floated on my head.

“Starr!” Staravia looked as if she was smiling.

“Eeeh!” Girafarig neighed.

“Sala!” Salamence growled.

“Kingdra!” He smiled.

“All of you guys want to battle?” I looked at them. It did look as if they wanted to battle!

“Dammit, I can’t even let my Pokemon out, they’re all bug Pokemon…,” Aaron sighed.

“Come on out everyone!” Flint smiled. He let his Magmortar, Arcanine, Rapidash, Typholosian, Houndoom, Linoone and Charizard out.

“Mag!”

“Arr!”

“Eeeh!” Rapidash neighed.

“Ty!”

“Hooo!!!”

“Li, noon! Li!”

“Rgghh!” Charizard roared. (A/N: I don’t think it’s very fair that people can only have 6 Pokemon at a time!)

“Aaron, I have an idea,” Flint smiled.

“What?” He looked at Flint.

I saw that the snow was melting around the feet of his Pokemon. “Look. Is that what you mean Flint?”

“Yes!” Flint smiled.

“Ah! I see now! Come on out everyone!” He let his Drapion, Beautifly, Vespiquen, Mothim, Skorupi, Flygon, and Anorith out.

“Dra!”

“Beeeautifly!”

“Quen!”

“Eeee!” That’s Mothim’s call. I call it a mix between a girl’s giggle and a guffaw.

“Skor!”

“Arn!”

“Fly!”

“My, my, we got a whole zoo outside!” Cynthia giggled. We all laughed at her. The kids were too busy playing to notice us.

“Come on out everyone!” She smiled. She let her Spiritomb, Garchomp, Drapion (Aaron gave to her, she’s had it since it was an egg), Togekiss, Gliscor, Lucario and Gallade (I gave it to her, too) out.

“Spiri!”

“Garrr!”

“Dra!”

“Toge!”

“Glis!”

“Luuu!”

“Gall!”

“Wow!” Rex said. “Cool Pokemon guys!”

“I know!” Lexi smiled.

“Thank you!” We all said.

“You’re welcome,” they both said.

“Father, may I battle your Buizel?” Rex asked.

“Um… sure! Why not? It wouldn’t hurt!” I smiled. The others backed away.

“Bui!”

“Piplup!”

“Go first my Son,” I said.

“Thanks Dad! Piplup, use Peck!”

“Buizel, use Aqua Jet!” I commanded. The battle raged for more than five minutes. Piplup fell down, I thought it had fainted – it was instead glowing!

“Prin!” She had evolved into a Prinplup.

“Very nice Rex!” I smiled.

“Thanks Dad!” He smiled back.

“You’re welcome.” The battle raged another five minutes. Prinplup fainted and I had won.

“Good battle Dad!” He smiled.

“Yes! And good job, your Prinplup is amazing,” I smiled too.

“Thank you!”

“You’re welcome. You know I love you, right?”

“I love you too Dad!”

“I love you too Dad!” Lexi copied Rex.

“I love you too Lexi and Rex. And especially you,” I turned to Cynthia.

“Love you too my handsome Falcon,” she smiled. “I love you Lexi and Rex.”

“I love you too Mom!” They both said. I was shocked that they called her that.

“They called me Mom…?” I heard Cynthia say softly; she looked a bit shocked.

“Brrr… I’m cold. Shall we go inside?” Aaron urged.

“That’d be nice. And since it’s Christmas Eve, all of you guys can stay out for awhile.” I smiled. I started to walk and everyone followed. Aaron overreacted – his Pokemon are fine. They were having fun.

________________________________________________________________________________

We all walked into the main battling area that was inside. I sipped some cider and watched Aaron’s and Cynthia’s Drapions having an arm wrestling match. His little Skorupi looked up to them. Flint’s Rapidash ran around in laps while Lucario stared at it. Buizel, of course, was lying down in lap.

“You know how soft you are?” I smiled at him and stroked him.

“Bui…”

“You sure are different from Dawn’s Buizel. I wonder how it’s doing. Oh that’s right… Ash told me that he traded it for his Ambipom. I remember battling it, it evolved into a Floatzel.” The bleacher chairs were comfortable. I just absolutely loved them, I used sneak into here and fall asleep on them. “Ahh…,” I sighed and fell asleep. Buizel’s warmth felt nice. My Bronzong and Girafarig acted as babysitters while I was sleeping peacefully.

I didn’t realise I had slept until Christmas Day… I woke up and everyone was looking at me, waiting for me to wake up!
Sign up to rate and review this story