Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Carving

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

^_^

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-25 - Updated: 2009-09-26 - 1483 words

0Unrated
Chapter 19

“Where are you taking me?!” I pondered, Cynthia nearly dragging me. She stopped dragging me and sighed happily. “Oh! This is where we first kissed, eh?” I asked. (And made out/love, coincidentally).

“Yes!” She giggled. We walked up to the tree where we first carved both our names. It says: “Lucian and Cynthia together ‘till the end of our lives or time.” It was about 7 years ago to this day that we did that. We took the “slow” way to love. We weren’t hasty in anyway at all.

“It’s wearing down…,” I frowned. “Shall I carve it over again?”

“Sure. That wouldn’t be a bad idea.”

I took a pocket knife out of my pocket and carved over the letters again. “There.” I said after slowly carving through the letters. It probably took me over 10 minutes to do that. Now our love will be eternal.

“Looks good, thanks sweetie,” she smiled.

“You’re welcome. I want our love to last for eternity.”

“Aww… come here!” She hugged me tightly and kissed me. I hugged and kissed her back. I sat down and leaned against the tree; she did the same. I took the pocket knife out of my pocket again and started whittling down a stem from a tree.

“Hey. What are you making?”

“Hmm?” I looked up. “Ah... nothin’, just whittling down this twig.” I was somewhat carving it into a shape of a snake that had been straighted.

“Looks like a snake almost.”

“Yeah... I guess that’s what I intended it to be.”

“I thought I’d find you two here,” Cynthia’s grandmother Carolina said.

“Grandmother!” Cynthia smiled and got up.

“Hey there,” I did the same. We both hugged her.

“So, how are you guys?” She asked.

“I’m all right,” I smiled.

“Me, too,” Cynthia smiled as well.

She looked at the tree. “Let me guess... this is where you carved your name?” She began to read it: “‘Lucian and Cynthia together ‘till the end of our lives or time.’ Awww... how sweet?”

We both blushed. “Yep,” we both said in unison.

“Well, I should leave you two alone, I'll go visit the others,” Carolina walked off.

“Bye Grandma,” Cynthia smiled.

“Bye,” I smiled.

“Bye,” she waved. We leaned back up against the tree.

“I have an idea,” I chuckled.

“Yes? What?”

“Ya know, I have a Mismagius, remember?”

“Oh yeah!”

“Well... I thought maybe she can give poor Cyrus a wonderland then a nightmare,” I felt like an evil genius.

“Haha! Very interesting idea!” She chuckled, too.

“I know! Thank you!”

“You’re welcome.”

I got up. “Go Mismagius!”

“Mis!”

“Mismagius, look for Cyrus and give him a wonderland then a nightmare! Please!”

“Mis!” She nodded and disappeared.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile...

“A Mismagius?” Cyrus said. “What is it doing here?”

“Mis!” She put him to sleep.

“Where am I?” Cyrus looked around. “Is this a real place?”

“Hello Cyrus, it's me, Mespirit.” But really, it is Mismagius in disguise.

“So, know, I’ll finally catch you!” He chased after her, but she disappeared.

“AHHH!!!! This is no paradise!!! This is a nightmare!! Someone help me!!!”

“Mis!!!” She laughed evilly and returned. Cyrus was still trapped in his nightmare unless someone or if he wake(s) up.
_________________________________________________________________________________

“Look, Mismagius is already back,” I smiled.

“Mis!”

“Thank you, return.” We both laughed at poor Cyrus. “Poor little sucker,” I smirked. A gust of cold air blew. Despite being spring, it can still be cold and still snow - even frost will still form. The trees leaves haven’t even fully come out yet. Also being near the ocean effects the weather, too. (It is about 15 miles from where we are sitting).

“I think maybe it might snow, I dunno,” she looked at the the clouds.

I looked at them, too. “Yep. Seems to be that way.” A couple of Starlies landed in the tree above us.

“Don’t you dare shit on me, ya here?” I always had trouble with birds taking a dump on me. It’s like they hated me for some odd reason. Except my Staravia, she was really obedient towards me.

“Same here,” she mumbled. They were real bad about it even towards her. The Starlies seemed to be scared of us and flew off quickly. A couple of snowflakes fell.

“Hey, you were right, I knew you would be right.”

“I am always right!” She smiled. I chuckled happily. I always loved being with her no matter what. Heh. It reminded me of a funny story: I used to have fan girls! Until I got married then they all disappeared. There are a few, but they usually both of us at the same time. Of course, the media was all over us when they saw out kids. It was annoying and I sued them. They have not bothered me since that day I sued them. I do know that Flint and Aaron love the attention from the media and their fangirls. Oh well. I sighed and smiled and her.

It was starting to snow even harder. “Shall we go inside?” My teeth started to chatter. I was getting cold.

“Sure,” she shivered. We walked inside, boy did it feel better! I preferred warm environments. I don’t really like the cold. I have trouble moving and my joints get stiff when I write. Though, I don’t mind the cold as long as there is no wind. I’d rather sweat any day than shiver.

“Big bro...,” Aaron waved his hand in front of my face. “Hello??”

“Hmm? Oh sorry, just thinking that I prefer the heat over the cold.”

“I love the heat too obviously,” Aaron smiled.

“So do I!” Flint grinned. He loves anything having to do with fires or heat.

“Yep, you’re our own pyromaniac,” I rubbed him on the head and giggled.

“Say, Four Eyes, should I dye my hair brown so I can look like Billy Joel?” Do not even get me started. Flint does a PERFECT Billy Joel impression. I can do him, too, but not as well as he can.

“That would be funny,” Cynthia giggled.

“Yes!” I agreed with her.

“Heh! That would be funny Flint!” Aaron smiled.

“It’s still rock and roll to me!” Flint mumbled while leaving the room. That was his way of saying “Awesome!”

I looked at my hair, the dye was starting to fade out of mine. “Does my hair look alright, Cynthia?”

“I see the dye is fading, but it looks OK,” she smiled.

“Good! Thanks,” I smiled too.

“No problem.” I had noticed Aaron left the room. I was not the only who died their hair. Aaron did, too. His hair is a brownish-black. That is why he used to be goth when he was younger. (He is not anymore. He loves life and lives life to the fullest!) I cannot really comprehend why he would be one, though. I was a bit of an outcast, too. I hated life and had no friends until I got out of middle school and was able to get my first Pokemon. I found it on mistake, it was a Horsea out of the water. It looked as if it was drowning. I have had that Pokemon ever since. Cynthia was a bit goth, too. But not anymore - despite what people say - she does wear a nice, knitted black jacket. She was goth because she was an outcast like me. But somehow she was able to get a boyfriend, named Steven Stone. They eventually broke up, and from what she told me, because he sold drugs. Flint on the other hand is an extrovert. He loves being with other people. He was never goth or an outcast at all. Not even once. I heard he was a class clown and loved to joke around doing impressions of other people such as his teachers or famous people. Do not even get me started on what he does on April Fools Day! I am not too sure about Berta. From what she has said; she was an outcast. She did a lot of drugs because everyone else in the 70s did, too. But she is not like that anymore - she is more responsible and hates it when we get drunk. She thinks it violates our bodies. Pffft. (And she used to smoke, too. Of course she does not anymore because “it wastes the body away.”

“Lucian?” Cynthia waved her hand in front of my face.

“Hmm?”

“Just wondering if you are alive or not. Did you even hear what Flint said?”

“No... d’oh! Sorry! I was staring off into space.”

“Lucian. I said that Bertha and the kids are upstairs in the attic looking through all the stuff up there,” Flint said.

“Oh?” I looked at him. I wanted to look up there, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story