Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Love Is Just A Simple Word

by samechemicalasstars 2 reviews

Frank finally finds the girl of his dreams in high school, after 5 years, she comes back, only to find how different things have become

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-27 - 901 words

0Unrated
"Congratulations to the class of 1998! May your lives prosper and are well lived! From Seniors to Graduates! Congratulations, guys! We did it!" Grace said, as she switched over her tassle, and smiled at Frank, who was several rows back.
He winked at her, and smiled. She winked back and smiled at the row of her best friends sitting all in a row.

After the ceremony ended, and Grace walked off stage, as class President, she ran to Frank, you embrassed her and kissed her lips. He looked into her eyes, and smiled again.
"You looked great up there, baby. I'm so fucking proud to call you my girl. I love you so much. The past year has been nothing but amazing for me," Frank said as we all stood around my group of friends.
"Frankie, I've got something to--" I started to say as Frank's attention went past my own face. It was Gerard, Mikey, Ray and Bob.
"Little Frankie is all fucking grown up! I can't believe you actually did it! Congratulations, man!" Gerard exclaimed, as he came up to the both of us, and hugged Frankie. "Can't forget my Gracie! You looked wonderful, babe! That speech was a little tear jerking. I am not gonna lie about that one. I mean seriously, that part about the "from Seniors to Graduates" part was so original! Did you come up with that yourself?"
"Gerard, that's always said in graduation ceremonies. It's been said before. You graduated, don't you remember anything that was said?" I asked, as I smiled, rolled my eyes and hugged him.
"Uh...well, I can't...well, to tell you the truth, no, I don't."he stumbled as Mikey chimmed in.
"I think Mom said he was sleeping before he even got his diploma. I think Ray elbowed him and said it was time to go." Mikey laughed. "Mom and Dad were so pissed. They filmed all of graduation and he was sleeping the whole time except when he walked in and got his diploma...and walked out."
"I was freakin' tired man. I can't help it! We played a show the night before! I had a hangover like no other! I don't think even speed could've kept me awake."
"Dang, you two! We're here to congratulate Frankie and Grace! You two are always arguing!" Ray said, frustratingly. "Congratulations you two...seriously. We'll leave you two alone to have some time together. We'll see you at the Open House. C'mon guys, let's go."
"Did you have something to say, Grace?" Frank looked at me with a smile on his face.
"Frank, I'm leaving. I got excepted into Oxford. I'm going to England next month. I'm sorry, I should've told you earlier, but I didn't want you to stress. Frank, we can't be together anymore. I'm sorry, I love you...but I can't do a relationship across the ocean. It's not possible. Frankie, I'm sorry."
"You're joking, right? You play with my head all the time. Don't trick me like you do anyother time you joke with me," he laughed, as the smile faded to a frown. He knew I wasn't joking.
"I'm not lying Frank. Here's the acceptance letter. I've been wanting to tell you, but I had a hard choice to make. Frank, I need this, and being in law school is going to be the best thing I can do for myself. It's a big goal, but I'm going to do what's best for me," I sighed.
"I'm not the best for you?! Baby, we were going to make a life for ourselves. I know we're a small band right now, but we're gonna get this deal. I swear, when we go platinum I'll buy you anything you want. It's a big goal for me, and I want you to be here with me, so you can be beside me when we sign the deal. You can stay in Jersey and go to Rutgers with me. You've always wanted to study Psychology. Baby, you and I were supposed to last forever. You're throwing this all away? I swear, I love you. Gracie, don't do this to me. Don't do this to the rest of the guys and Krista and Katlyn...especially me," Frank said, as he pushed me aside to a quieter corner of the gymnasium.
"I already accepted Frankie. I gotta do this. I swear I'll come back for you. You know I want to be there for you, but it's fucking Oxford University in England! I want this bad, and being a lawyer is something I've wanted for a while. Frankie, I'm leaving next week. I've gotta go," I said, as I kissed wrapped my arms around his waist, and kissed his lips.
I could tell Frankie was upset. He had tears in his eyes, and if you knew Frankie like I did, he wasn't the crying type...except when Linda cancelled his order on his Les Paul Gibson guitar.
"Fine. Go. Do what's best for you...but just remember, I love you. What you want, I want for you too. I love you Gracie Reagan. I swear, I do." Frankie said as a tear slid down his cheek.
"Don't cry, Sweetheart. I just gotta go. I'm paying 50,000 dollars for this. It's money I'll be paying back even when I come back to the states, and we find each other again. I love you Frankie."
Sign up to rate and review this story