Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Sarcasm

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Funny!

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1436 words

0Unrated
A/N:

Michelle: So, Lucian, how do you feel after completing the “flashback” arc?

Lucian: Feels great, I was tired of telling stories! Please make my life more interesting!

Michelle: OK, I will! I promise! Throws roses at everyone who reads this Bye everyone! Enjoy! PLEASE R&R!


_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 29

“Lucian, wake up,” Cynthia shook me. I had accidentally fallen asleep on top of her.

“Oh sorry,” I crawled off of her. “I hope I didn’t squash you,” I giggled. “Your body makes a pretty good pillow.”

“I’m ok,” she giggled at my remark. “Your body makes a good pillow, too.”

“Haha! Really? I thought I was too lanky...”

“Your body is just fine,” she smiled and got up.

“Thank you...,” I blushed. I just loved it when she commented on me!

“You are welcome,” she grabbed my arm and helped me up. We turned around and looked at Aaron and Liza; they fell asleep next to each other, too.

“I bet Aaron made Liza pregnant,” I said jokingly and giggled.

Cynthia couldn’t help laughing. “Yeah!”

“Hmm?” Aaron woke up and rubbed his eyes. We stopped giggling; it was a bit hard to hold it in. “Were you laughing at me?” He pointed his finger.

It was too unbearable. We both laughed are heads off. “Yes!!!” We said in unison.

“What’s going on?” Liza lurched up slowly. She is a heavy sleeper and never even noticed our roaring laughter at Aaron.

“We made a joke about Aaron,” I held in more laughter.

She couldn’t help laughing either! “What was it?!”

“It was ‘I bet Aaron made you pregnant, eh?’” Cynthia giggled.

Liza laughed even more than before. “Oh you would if you could Aaron!” She winked. She must’ve known that Aaron really wanted to know what sex was like. “You are longing for sex Aaron, you told me!” She winked and nudged him.

“Yeah…,” he blushed.

“Yeah is right,” I giggled. I leaned over to Cynthia’s ear. “Aaron asked me if sex was fun and I said yes.”

“Oh you sly devil!” She giggled at me. She slapped me playfully. “He could’ve asked me that, too.”

“Asked me what?” He shrugged.

“You didn’t hear me?! That’s a surprise!” I roared into laughing.

“I was kidding too!” He laughed at me. We all laughed at each other until we could not breathe and collapsed on the floor. We finally stopped and got back up.

“Well, it’s 9:30. Lexi and Rex should be getting home soon,” I broke the silence. They were really, only one house down from us.

“Good,” Liza smiled. “I love your kids, they are so cute.”

“Thank you,” Cynthia and I said in unison.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled. “You know, they should start traveling. Have you thought of that yet?”

I blushed! “Oh… no… I haven’t thought of that yet.”

“Well, it would be a good idea. It is summer break, ya know. You can buy them cell phones so you can find out where they are and when school starts, you can pick them up.”

“Ya know, that’s not a bad idea, thank you Liza,” I smiled. I always hated cell phones though. I would get pissed off and accidentally break them.

“I agree with Lucian,” Cynthia smiled. She didn’t really care for the either. She thinks they ruin a person’s privacy… I agree with her on that.

“I have a cell phone, too. I just don’t use it,” Aaron spoke up finally. I got up to unlock the door. I forgot that he had a cell phone. I looked at the window and Lexi and Rex just happened to be coming home.

“Father!!” They both said while tumbling through the door.

“Ow, Rex, what it please,” Lexi got up.

“You alright?” I asked. I helped her up.

“Yeah,” she smiled.

“Good,” everyone said.

“So… who wants to go to the Pokemon League?” I asked.

Everyone answered “yes!”

“Let’s go then!” I walked off to get ready.

“The stupid thing about alcohol that it runs through you like a drainage pipe leaking,” I muttered, walking to the bathroom.

“I agree,” Cynthia sighed and shrugged.

I was putting on my favourite jacket. “Oh shit…,” I mumbled. “I need a patch work or something.”

“Oh I can fix that,” Cynthia turned around, slipping her arms through her favourite t-shirt. It was plain and dark blue; but I thought it was so beautiful… it goes well with her dirty blonde hair and grey eyes.

“Thank you,” I smiled. I looked at her… she looked like a goddess.

“You’re welcome,” she smiled back. “You know, that jacket goes well with your eyes…”

“Wow… I was just thinking the same thing about your t-shirt…”

“Great minds do think alike,” she smiled. She really emphasized on “do”.

“Yes! That’s true!”

“Let’s go! I’m ready!” She unlocked the door and we walked out.

“Everyone ready?!” I asked. They all crowded around me.

“I take that as a yes, let’s go!” I jingled my keys and opened the door. I waited for everyone to go out – I then locked the door. We all hopped on Storic, though he didn’t like having six people on him.

“Sorry Storic,” I rubbed the side of his neck. “We need a better way to transport everyone…” No one was really paying attention to what I was saying. We finally landed; and with a flick of his huge wings – we were on the ground in no time. “Thanks Storic,” I smiled and everyone got off. I returned him. “I owe him a meal or something.” We walked inside; the air conditioning felt nice… No one was there though, at the moment anyway. “No one’s here, maybe Flint or Bertha is out walking?” I looked around.

“I know, they aren’t here,” Aaron looked around, too.

“Where are they?” Cynthia asked.

I spotted a note on the door. “Oh!” I grabbed it off the door. “Dear Lucian and company:

“I, Bertha, have gone a five mile walk around the area. I should be back before suppertime.

Signed,

Bertha.

“P.S. I’m not sure where Flint is.”

“Ahh, I see now,” Cynthia smiled.

Aaron was busy streaking back his hair, his tuft was beginning to flip back up (A/N: Not trying to sound perverted here!!). “Oh! I heard you, don’t worry.” He looked at me.

“Good.”

“What should we do while we’re here?” Liza asked.

“I dunno… whatever you want!” I slouched down onto the couch. Cynthia sat next to me. I nudged her.

“Yes?” She whispered.

“We should surprise the kids soon,” I whispered back. She nodded and looked up at my eyes. Ooh those eyes… they’re like reinforced steel just being created from scratch… metal that has never been used or touched. They are like pools of mercury…

“What are you thinking about?” She blinked flirtatiously.

“Your eyes… oh, they are so beautiful… they are like metal that has never been touched… or pools of mercury…”

“And your eyes… are like the dark blue sky at sunset…” Everyone was in the kitchen; no wonder they never said anything.

“Well, shall we dine?” I smiled.

“Yes my Falcon!” We both got up and went to the kitchen. We never had any breakfast!

“Hey guys! Cooking some eggs, want some?” Aaron smiled.

“Yes!” We both said in unison. We both laughed at each other.

I had realised something… I forgot I was wearing a sling! “Wow… I forgot I was wearing this thing,” I huffed. It was starting to get annoying. Only 3 weeks to go…

“Aww Dad, it’s OK!” Lexi cheered me up.

“You will be fine!” Rex cheered me up, too.

“Oh, I apologize for cussing at Cyrus; I could not help that.”

“We understand,” they said in unison.

“Good, thank you.” I smiled.

“You’re welcome,” they both said.

I could smell the eggs… “Smells good Aaron.”

“Yes it does!” Cynthia sniffed the air.

“Thank you!” He smiled.

“You’re welcome,” we said in unison… again! (A/N: I just love the two together… so cute…) Before we could say or do anything… there was a knock on the door. I furrowed my brow and walked out the kitchen and to the door…

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Sorry! - Gonna make a cliff hanger here! I know, it’s kinda short, please bare with me! Sticks out tongue while crowd throws tomatoes Hey! Stop it! I’ll write more soon! Bye guys!

Lucian: You suck…his voice trails off
Sign up to rate and review this story