Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Sick

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Poor Nix... ;_;

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-09-27 - Updated: 2009-09-28 - 1166 words

0Unrated
Chapter 42

“Wow.” Was all I could say the next morning!

“I know.” She smiled.

“Come on, let’s get some breakfast. I believe Nix is making pancakes.” I got out of bed and put the suit back on.

“All right,” she did the same thing as me. I didn’t want Cyrus to realise Cynthia was sleeping with me. I giggled. He will never know. We walked together to the kitchen nonchalantly. My stomach panged for a meal. Not just sandwiches…

“Lucian!” Cyrus barked. “Where the hell has Thekla, I mean, Cynthia been?”

“With me,” I glared.

“Well, she shouldn’t be sleeping with you,” his face was right in my face. I could smell alcohol.

“Well suck my dick,” I shoved my finger into his chest. “She is my wife. I could sleep with her a million times if I wanted to!”

Cyrus was still glaring. “’Suck my dick’? Isn’t that lame?” He laughed and collapsed. He was drunk alright. I didn’t even bother trying to wake him up; neither did Cynthia. We walked to the kitchen… smell like pancakes.

“What a jerk,” I said while sitting down.

“I know. But you did a good job,” she smiled at me.

“Riiiight,” I said sarcastically. “Where are Nix and the others?” I began to notice they weren’t there.

“Here I am! Baa!!” He stuttered and smiled.

“Morning!” I smiled and twiddled my thumbs.

“Hi Nix, ‘sup?” Cynthia smiled, too.

“I'm good, how about yourself?”

“I'm good,” I grinned.

“Me, too,” she grinned. We both looked at each other. We really had fun last night. Cyrus came stumbling in, with a bottle of gin - Beefeater brand to be exact.

“Wow, Cyrus, where did you get that brand? It’s a very rare brand. I’ve only seen it in Britan.”

“Wh-wh-at?” He stammered. “Hic!” He nearly spat up in my lap.

“Dammit, you almost made me vomit, you idiot!” I growled.

“Me too, Cyrus!” Cynthia got up and looked at him straight in the eye. “Go to the bathroom and vomit there!”

“Shut up, I am your boss, and you are not mine!” He barked. “I could have killed you, ya know.”

“Pfft,” she scoffed.

I then had an idea, even though I already had to go. “I really need to use the bathroom... haha...,” I got up and walked away. I winked at Cynthia and she followed me. We walked into the bathroom. “I think there is something wrong with my prostate...,” I groaned. It really hurt to urinate. “Mmm...,” I moaned.

“You alright?” She asked. (A/N: I kind of got this idea from an episode of House. Cuddy walks into the men's bathroom while House is urinating. XD… Hilarious.)

“I think I need some medicine...,” I moaned again. “Ohhh..., that really hurts...” She looked at me, she was concerned. Who could blame her? “Must be this suit... but I doubt it. Could be something worse...”

“Want me to take you to a doctor?”

“Yeah, I suppose it wouldn’t hurt me at all...,” I shuddered because I haven’t been to a doctor in months... especially one who checks prostates...

“Yep...”

“I have not felt like myself,” I retched. “I do not feel very good...”

“Go ahead, vomit, I do not mind...”

“Hey Lucian, you okay?” Nix came bounding in. “Oh my God, what’s she doing here?” He winced.

“We’re talking...,” I pulled up pants.

“Hmm...,” he eyed her.

“What?” She shrugged.

“Do you mind?” He furrowed his brow.

“Oh,” she turned around. I almost threw up in the urinal.

“Lucian, are you okay?” He pulled down his pants and looked at me.

“Yeah… I think I have a virus… it’ll pass…”

“A virus?” He looked at me again… “Hmm… that could be. I don’t feel good either.”

“Now that you guys say that, neither do I…,” Cynthia spoke up.

“Let’s get out of here before more people come rushing in,” I turned around and walked out; Cynthia following me.

“Hope no one saw me,” she giggled. I giggled with her.

“Oh well,” I shrugged. “There was something peculiar with Nix… he seems to be suffering from hypogonadism…”

“Oh, really?” She looked at me.

“I’m wondering how come everyone I know suffers from it?” I said wittily, I wanted to be funny today.

She giggled. “Well, not everyone,” she said sarcastically. She massage my shoulders.

“Oooh… you really do turn me on,” I winked. Nix came out and looked at us funny. He was ambling around. He looked awful… his face was wan and his lips were covered in blood.

“Oh no…,” I mumbled. “Hematemesis…”

“You’re right…,” she mumbled, too.

“He has some sort of tear in his esophagus or worse, an ulcer in his stomach… could be anything really,” I walked up to Nix.

“Nix, looks like you have some sort of disease with hematemesis, which is the vomiting of blood. I’m going to have to check you out. Come with me.”

“Eh? OK then Lucian…,” he followed. Cynthia followed, too. She is an excellent supervisor over me. We walked into a room that’s labeled “Makeshift hospital”. No one knew that we’re doctors. I had forgotten that I was a doctor and a teacher. “You’re a doctor, Lucian?” Nix said after I explained that I was a doctor. “And Cynthia, too?”

We both nodded. “Yes,” we said in unison.

“Psyche!” We both said in unison again and laughed. Nix eyeballed us.

“You guys are so cute together,” he said softly.

“Thank you,” we both said.

“No problem. Anyways, you wanted to check on me?”

“Yeah, hold on,” I nodded and looked around for a wooden stick things (A/N: Can someone please tell me what these are called? Because I don’t know…) I had found one and walked up to him. “Say ‘ahh’.”

“Ahh,” he opened his mouth. I was worried that he’d vomit on me. I couldn’t find anything wrong with his mouth.

“I can’t find anything… I have no choice; I’ll need to use an endoscope. The word for this type of endoscope is reallllly long,” I said sarcastically.

“What is it? I’m curious,” he cocked his head.

“You sure?”

He nodded. “Yes…”

“Fine then. It’s esophagogastroduodenoscope, or EGD.” His eye twitched while Cynthia and I giggled. I then looked around for an EGD, to see if there was one in this room. Cynthia looked around for anaesthesia. (She is an anesthesiologist, too.)

“Here we go Lucian, I found some drugs that we could use,” she smiled.

“I found an endoscope!” I smiled, too. I plugged it into the wall. I waited for her to inject him.

“Hold still Nix,” she injected him with the anaesthesia… he immediately fell asleep. I turned the EGD on.

“Cynthia… come and look at this…,” I pointed at the screen.

“What?” She looked at the screen.

Oh… my… God…,” we said in unison.
Sign up to rate and review this story