Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

O Canada! - End of part 2

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

:D -Alcohol reference-

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2009-09-28 - Updated: 2009-09-29 - 1109 words

0Unrated
Chapter 48

We had both fallen asleep... I occasionally popped open one eye to see if she was alright. She was fine every time I looked at her. “Lucian, wake up, look!” Cynthia shook me.

I snapped out of my nap. I looked at the Lorichat... low and behold, she was awake and standing up!! “Aww...,” I wasn’t sure what to say. All of my hard work for today and paid off. I grinned from ear to ear. Normally, I don’t get excited very often... this is an exception. She looked at me, and well, tried to smile. That put a smile on our both of our faces. We hugged and kisses each other deeply.

“I love you...,” I smiled.

“I love you, too,” she grinned.

“Let me unhook you, Lorichat,” I smiled and walked up to it. She made a soft cooing sound in response. I took that as a “yes.” I unhooked her and she flew to my shoulder and nudged me.

“You want me to capture you?” I asked.

“Yes,” she nodded.

“I think you deserve to be with Cynthia, I think she really likes you,” I smiled.

“OK!” She flew over to Cynthia and nudged her.

“Thank you Lucian,” Cynthia smiled.

“No problem,” I smiled back.

“You know, we haven’t watched Family Guy in a long time.”

“Hey! You’re right, let’s go,” I walked out. I turned on the TV, it was a commercial, but this is what it said: “Whomever can find the bronze ticket in the bottles of Old Vienna beer gets to tour our brewery.” We both looked and each other and smirked. We knew exactly what we wanted to do: get one them tickets. Another commercial (sort of like one) came on: it played “O Canada.” We stood up for this; it would be rude if we did not. We sang along with the commercial.

O Canada!
Our home and native land!
True patriot love in all thy sons command.
With glowing hearts we see thee rise,
The True North strong and free!
From far and wide, O Canada,
We stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee.
O Canada, we stand on guard for thee
.” The commerical ended and we sat back down. The Lorichat preened herself and fell asleep on Cynthia’s shoulder.

“Doesn’t that hurt?” I asked.

“Nah, feels good actually,” she replied. I chuckled at that response.

“Anyways, we need some beer to drink!” I got up and turned off the TV.

“Yeah!” She got up; this awoke Lorichat from her slumber. “Oh, sorry Lorichat.” Lorichat nodded and fell back asleep. I grabbed the keys out of my pocket and we walked to Veilstone’s huge department store. I never noticed that I was in Veilstone. I looked around carefully for Old Vienna beer. I found the last box! Wow... this interesting idea about a bronze ticket is spreading quickly. I grabbed it nonchalantly and went to the counter.

“$14.00,” the cashier said dully. I paid and thanked him and waited for Cynthia to finish with her shopping spree. Silly girl, loves shopping while it bores the shit out of me. “Hmm...,” I mumbled in a scratchy voice. “Where is she?” I really wanted to drink some of the beer. But it isn’t allowed in the public places (except bars/restaurants).

“Hey Lucian!” She smiled.

“Hey there sexy,” I said in accent like Elvis. She giggled. “Shall we go?”

“Sure!” She followed me from out of the store. Lorichat was still sleeping on her shoulder.

“Wonder if Maylene is home or not?” I took a look at myself... I had that ridiculous suit on. “She will think I am a Team Galactic member though...”

“Oh well, come on!” She grabbed my shirt and I followed her. I still had the box of beers in my hands.

“OK!” I grunted because my voice was still scratchy. We walked to her house. I rung the doorbell, and a drunk Maylene came to the door.

“Hic! Hello Lucian and Cynthia!” She said woozily.

“Hi there, I see that you are trying out the contest, too?” I patted her on the head.

“Hi Maylene, how are you?” Cynthia giggled.

“I am fiiineee...,” she stuttered. We both giggled; she moved over and we came in. Roark, Byron, Lorelei, Volkner and Winona were there, already drunk.

“Wow, so everyone is in this together?” I remarked at the others.

“Hic! Yep!” Roark replied.

“Hiiii Lu-Lu-cian!!” Lorelei collapsed. Winona and Byron and Volkner already collapsed before we got there. I grabbed a beer from the box and started to drink one. I started to cough... I got a ticket. Cynthia used the Heimlich maneuver on me.

“I... got a ticket...,” I said weakly and grabbed it.

“Congrats!!” Cynthia grinned and drank a beer. “Ugh, nothing!! Hand me another one please...” I handed her another one. She probably drank three beers and still nothing. “I think... I have had... enough...,” she started to snooze with Lorichat snoozing, too. I, too, fell asleep after drinking my second. Beer makes me sleepy sometimes... I never knew why. I woke up the next day still in Maylene’s house. I looked at Lorichat, she was still sleeping on Cynthia’s shoulder. I sighed happily. I saw that everyone else was asleep, too. Lorichat cooed in her sleep.

“Aww,” I whispered to myself. I fell back asleep. The next thing I knew, the Lorichat was cooing in my ear. I woke up and had breakfast there. We chatted for awhile and left to go home. Since we were at her house, we never got to have sex.

“Come on! I wanna have sex...,” I said while walking home.

“Rwoark! I wanna have sex...,” Lorichat repeated.

We giggled at it. “You always want sex silly boy,” she grinned.

“Yes! Because I love it!” I said sadistically, just to be funny, though.

She giggled at this remark. “And it IS fun ya know.”

“Heh, yep,” I grinned. We had finally gone back to our “new home”, or whatever it is called. Cynthia placed the Lorichat on a perch that Cyrus must have made.

“Come to me baby,” I said while I was in bed.

She stripped right in front of me... oh... I cannot describe this... “Coming!” She said while jumping into bed. “Hmm... you look sexy this morning.”

I got turned on and blushed. “Oh thank you!” I grinned.

“My pleasure,” she growled and crawled on top of me. We both fell asleep... blame the hangovers.

I had no more of those weird dreams... thank God.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: End of part 2!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story