Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > SnazzyShipping

This isn't a dream, right? II

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-09-29 - Updated: 2009-09-29 - 370 words

0Unrated
Chapter 12: Cynthia’s and Lucian’s POV I

Cynthia’s:

“Wow...,” I fell from Lucian’s weight. He kissed me deeply smack-dab on the lips. He’s the best kisser I had ever met. “What was that I felt?”

“Oh sorry... you’re turning me on...,” he blushed and mumbled. “Sorry about colliding into you.”

“Nahh... it’s OK. Somehow I knew you were planning on something,” I winked.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s:

“I love you,” I whispered. “Ever since I first saw you and overheard you break-up with Steven I’ve loved you,” I helped her up.

“Oh... you heard that?” She giggled. I nodded.

“There you guys are!” The man said. “Everyone’s tests were negative. It’s time to start battling...” I heard that guy's voice and I slowly woke up...

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cynthia’s

“That was weird,” I thought, “does he really love me that much?” I looked at Aaron and Big Bro, they were high-fiving each other.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lucian’s

I then woke up... “was that just a dream?” I rubbed my eyes. “That was weird.”

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Cynthia’s

I woke up from the weirdest dream. “So he does love me?” I sighed. I then got up and went to the kitchen.

“Goodmorning!” Aaron said happily. It was already morning?

“Whoa... did I oversleep?” I asked.

“After that man took your blood, you were so tired that you passed out and I put you in your bed, Lil Sis,” Flint looked ashamed. What he does not know is that I hate blood.

“Oh! Why thank you!” I smiled.

“No problem! Get you some hot raison bread toast!” He replied. I nodded and did what he said. I then noticed that Bertha and Lucian weren’t there. I yawned and grabbed a cartoon of orange juice and sat down.

“I wonder where Lucian is? I had the-”

“Weirdest dream!” He interrupted me.

“You stole the words right out of my mouth!” I gasped.

“My God! What was it about?” He looked at me.

“Well, you were ice skating and you tackled me and knocked me down and kissed me,” I replied. I then shrugged. “That is the best I can explain it.”

“My... God...,” his jaw dropped. “I had the same dream!”
Sign up to rate and review this story