Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach

Enter The Arrancar

by Repo_Man_Raya_Murphy 0 reviews

When Kami is kidnapped by the Arrancar, Ria goes to get her. But will she end up going home, or joining the enemy?

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2009-09-30 - Updated: 2009-09-30 - 1771 words

0Unrated
Ria looked up at the moon, which was rising quickly. She then looked ahead of her, where her opponent stood. Grimmjow Jaggerjack, the sixth Espada, held his Zanpakutou to her stomach, grinning. She then placed her hand on her own Zanpakutou. "Rise from the fiery depths, Yuminemaru!" A fire dragon emerged from the sword, encircling Raya. "Give up now, Jaggerjack."
Grimmjow snorted. "You honestly think you can defeat me with your wimpy little bankai?" he let out a small chuckle.
"I can do more with my bankai than you can do with yours," she stated simply. She rose her hand, and the dragon moved forward to bind Grimmjow. "You still feeling cocky, Sexta Espada?"
Grimmjow let out a manic laugh and disappeared, Hearing a gasp from Ria, he swiftly kicked her in the back from behind.
Ria fell to the ground, but she rose quickly, sending Yuminemaru after the blue-haired Espada. Grimmjow was surrounded in fire, but he escaped with only a few burns. Refusing to show his nearing exhaustion, he looked at Ria cockily. "Is that all you got?" He raised his sword and slashed at Ria wildly.
Ria got hit once, blood pouring from the wound, but she didn't slow down. "¡Devastación del fuego*!" Flames surrounded the two battlers. "No... No it's not."
Grimmjow laughed once again. "I wish I could play more, but I need to catch up with Ulquiorra. See ya." He walked through the flames, burning himself, but moving towards Ulquiorra's spiritual pressure. Ria then put the controlled flame ring out, following Grimmjow, using sense instead of sight.
Farther off in the woods, a large tree stood calmly, even though the spiritual pressure was immense around it. Standing one one side of the tree, the fourth Espada, Ulquiorra Cifer, waited calmly. He felt her heart beat through her spiritual pressure. His green eyes scanned the forest carefully, feeling her. Still, it was the only crackling pop of ice that could be heard, along with her heart.
Without warning, the large tree that once stood broke into splinters, and a spinning Okami flew at the Cuatro Espada. Ulquiorra glared,raising his hand to stop her, a cero rising on his fingertips. However, in a fast movement, Okami flipped, her foot hitting him roughly on the mask.
Ulquiorra moved quickly, his head aching, but showing no weakness. His cero quickly fired, but the swift-footed woman moved to the side, her getas clanking as they hit the side of the tree, grinning, showing her sharp teeth and her dilating eyes. He glared deeply, showing a sudden anger at Okami, growing weary of her, and agitation showing.
Without warning, the female lunged, taking form of the white wolf she was in mid-air.
Ulquiorra quickly dispatched the beast, standing up, his Arrancar robes ripped from the shoulder, his eyes cold and apathetic. The she-wolf stood quickly, baring her teeth, her muscles bundled, ready to lunge.
Grimmjow was nearing the fight, and he then saw Ulquiorra fighting the beast. "You look like you could use some help," he sneered, wiping ashes off his robes.
Not even turning his head, Ulquiorra blinked, staring at the beast, whose jaws began to tremble from the ferocity of her concentrated growl. Without warning, she lunged, jaws wide open, cleanly showing all of her teeth.
Ria had fallen behind, so she was trying to find his spiritual pressure, but it was mixed in two other pressures. She got mixed up trying to sort them, so she went at all of them head on.
How are you doing? Ria thought-spoke* to Okami, still running.
Not very good, Okami replied. It seems I've got two opponents now...
So, Grimmjow's over there too?
I dunno... If he has blue hair, then yes. Yes he is.
Ria finally reached the battle. Okami had her teeth in Grimmjow's throat, and Ulquiorra was watching the whole thing. She lunged at Ulquiorra. "Rise from the fiery depths! Yuminemaru!"
"¡Devastación del fuego!" she yelled, and waves of flame went after him. Ulquiorra dodged the flames, preparing a cero. "¡Protector destructivo del fuego*!" Yuminemaru sent more fire waves at Ulquiorra, but coiled around her to protect his master. When Ulquiorra hid, she repeated the attack with no success. She ran off in search for the green eyed Cuatro Espada. I know you're hurt, Okami, but stay there until I return! I'll heal you then.
The white wolf said nothing, as she and Grimmjow both collapsed, blood staining them both.
Ulquiorra hid behind a tree, sending a cero after her. She fell as she was hit, but she got up quickly. "¡Destrucción del fuego!" Waves of flame lit the forest, but nothing actually caught on fire, for it was a controlled flame.
Maybe Aizen-sama could use the fire girl, Ulquiorra thought. Id only he could force her to join. He turned his attention to the white wolf. Grimmjow's practically useless at the moment, but maybe he could muster up enough strength to take her.... He sent a cero in his direction to get his attention.
Grimmjow sees the cero land next to him and he looks at Ulquiorra. "What?" When Ulquiorra nodded his head towards Okami, he nodded. "Ah... Right on it."
Ria glared at the Cuatro Espada, finally finding him. "What are you planning, Ulquiorra Cifer?" She glared at Ulquiorra menacingly.
He glared back. "Grimmjow! Get the wolf!" When he saw Grimmjow pick Okami up and make a portal, he jumped from the tree, landing next to Grimmjow calmly.
"What the hell do you think you're doing?!" she sent a fire blast after him, but he dodged it easily. She followed Ulquiorra closely, growling.
Ulquiorra blinked apathetically. "If you want her, come to Hueco Mundo..." He backed into the portal.
Ria jumped into the portal, barely making it in. "Okay, I've played your little game. Now give me Okami now."
"Nope," he said, smirking.
"Ulquiorra! I won't repeat myself again! What the hell do you want?!"
He glared at the small Shinigami. "Join the Espada. Become our healer..."
She froze, her amethyst eyes growing wide. "W-will you leave Okami alone if i do? You have to promise, Ulquiorra."
He blinked, unsure of how to react. "To insure that you will stay, she'll have to be under our constant watch, but yes...
Okami sent pleas to Ria through thought-speak, but she ignored them. "Fine. But Okami lives, or I leave." I know you're mad at me, but I couldn't live with myself if I had left you alone with these two. When her thought was ignored, she turned to Ulquiorra. "Where are we going?:
"To Headquarters, to see Aizen-sama...."
Ria fiddled with her Zanpakutou, and drew it to clean the bloodstains off. She looked at Okami and Grimmjow, who were fighting. When Grimmjow punched Okami in the head, Ria growled and lit her Zanpakutou with fire.
Sheath your sword, Ria. Okami commands. She reluctantly puts her sword away and sighed. She looked ahead of her, and saw a building. "Is this Headquarters?"
"Yes..." Ulquiorra entered, followed closely by Ria, Grimmjow, and Okami. Ria stood before Aizen, awaiting his response.
"Welcome," Aizen said quietly. "What brings you to Hueco Mundo, Tenth Division fourth seat?"
Grimmjow spoke before Ria could. "What do I do with the wolf?"
Aizen examined both the wolf and Ria, and blinked. "Put the she-beast in a containment cell; I'll deal with her later." He watched Okami growl and snap her jaws.
"Enough!" Grimmjow snapped, preparing to strike her again. Ria said nothing, but put a flaming Yuminemaru to his chest.
Kami glared at Grimmjow, ready to snap again, but Aizen interfered before anything could happen. "Grimmjow, enough. Go now." Kami snapped at Grimmjow's ankles. Grimmjow snapped back and took Kami to a holding cell.
"Ria, you are a healer, correct?" He looked at Ria once more, his eyes seeming calm, yet they were dark.
"Yes."
Aizen smiled. "Looks like the Arrancar have nothing to fear once more. With a healer, we can go all out." He walked down from the stairs, smiling. "Any more information you should give us?"
She signed. "I trained under Unohana for the first sixty years of my time as a Shinigami, but I then joined Hitsugaya for combat training, which is my second strong point. Yuminemaru's Earth element side is a healer, but Yuminemaru's Fire element side is combative."
"Good." He watched Grimmjow take Kami away. "She's bleeding a lot, isn't she?" He smiled carefully.
"Yes," Ria explained. "I will heal her as soon as I am done here."
Aizen grunted. "If we decide to heal her. She could turn on us and attack us at anytime if she's full strength." When Ria growled at him, he continued. "She showed her power just now, and since she is weak, we might as well kill her."
"You kill her, I leave. Simple as that." She drew her Zanpakutou, waiting to call the spirit out for assistance.
"Grimmjow could have already killed her by now," Aizen admitted.
She glared at Aizen and started to call upon her Earth spirit. "Form from the rocks around you, Yuminemaru!" She sent the Earth dragon out to look for her friend.
Grimmjow stood in front of Kami's cell. "Give me one reason why I shouldn't kill you right now."
"I can't think of one," Kami said, returning to her human form.
"Well I can," he said. "You're kinda cute, even if you are close to death. Tell me. Do you know my name?"
"I think I'll just call you a jackass and that will work for me."
Grimmjow chuckled. "I like your attitude. The name is Grimmjow. Grimmjow Jaggerjack." Grimmjow turned away, leaving Kami alone.
The Earth dragon soon picked up Kami's reiatsu and went back to Ria, relieving her. "She's still alive."
Aizen snorted. "Grimmjow is being good for once. Very well, heal her and then come right back."
Ria nodded and ran to Kami's cell. She lay there, limp and unmoving, and Ria's first thoughts were She's dead. But she saw the faint rise and fall of Kami's chest, and she then knew that she was going to live. She placed her hands through the bars of the cell and placed her healing aura over Kami's body. You'll be all right, Ria thought. It'll just hurt for a while.
I can tell, Kami thought back. I'll be all right. Once the healing was complete, she took her hands out of the cell. "Get some sleep," she ordered, walking off. She then looked out a window, staring at the bland Las Noches desert, wondering how she was going to get home.
Sign up to rate and review this story