Categories > Anime/Manga > Pokemon > Lucian, M.D.

Saved

by GalacticFTW 0 reviews

Category: Pokemon - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2009-10-01 - Updated: 2009-10-02 - 1146 words

0Unrated
Chapter 61

I was still asleep when Cynthia came walking into my room… I shuffled in my sleep. “Only 6 days… to go…,” I mumbled in my sleep. I nearly rolled off the bed (bad habit of mine). I then felt something biting me. “OWW!!!” I jumped out of bed and saw that my Pokemorph son was trying to eat me!!!

“Gibbbb,” he said while hanging onto me.

“Oh, I’m so sorry sweetie – he keeps trying to bite me and he’s already stole some of my food.”

“Oh, it’s alright,” I sat down on the bed. He let go and looked up at me with his “doe-eyes”… cute but odd.

“Awww…,” we said in unison. “Psych!”

I heard my stomach. “OH… guess I’m hungry, eh? Would you like something to eat?”

“Yes, that would be nice,” she smiled and walked to the door. I picked up our son (whom has no name yet) and followed her to the kitchen.

“…Only 6 more days!” I grinned. “Wohoo!” I hugged Cynthia while still holding “Chomp,” as I called him. “I got a name for him!” I nudged her. “How about Chomp, eh?”

She giggled slightly and smirked. “Well, he has your appetite! Chomp it is then!” She grinned and nudged me. I smirked and chuckled at this.

“Yep, he does.”

“Giiib…,” he said. (That translated into gibberish.)

We got down the cafeteria; I had to make sure he didn’t escape from my grasp. He was the wiggliest thing I had ever held. I grabbed an apple from the end of the counter and bit into it… I kept it away from him. I heard… something… from someone’s radio…

“Th-th-at’s our song!” Cynthia grinned and hugged me. I hugged her back. Our song is “Maggie May” by Rod Stewart.

“Wake up Maggie I think I got something to say to you…,” I mumbled. I still tried to hold on to Chomp while we kissed. “…That was the day when I said ‘Will you marry me?’ remember that?”

“Yes…,” she said softly. I made sure no one was looking at us. Chomp bit down on my arm HARD.

“OWW! Hey!!” I looked at my arm… but I giggled instead. She giggled along with me. “Aww… I think he loves me…”

“I think he does too….”

“Gibb….”

“We need to teach you English,” I tickled him and he giggled. Cynthia nodded.

“Yes, we do,” she smiled. We sat down. I ate the whole apple (except the core) in only a few bites. “Hmm… what should I eat? That apple you just chomped down looks delicious.”

“It was,” I winked. I noticed a trash can right next to me and I tossed the core right smack dab into the can. “Score!”

“Nice job!” She grinned and got up. I grinned back. What’s weird was… not very many people were there. Chomp continued to latch down on my arm, but I ignored this. It really wasn’t bothering me that much.

I looked up and looked around; the person with the radio was gone. The place seemed empty… just us and a few cafeteria workers talking amongst themselves.

…THUD!

“Some on help!!! You, out there! You look like a doctor!” Someone yelled and pointed to me.

“Yes! I am!” I jumped up and raced to where the person fell. He was convulsing and choking. “I have to do CPR! Move please!” I commanded and everyone moved. The person stopped convulsing long enough for me to do CPR. He started breathing again and I helped him sit up. “What medications does he take by chance?” I asked. One of my natural reactions to ask that.

“Well… not that I know of,” a lady replied.

“Hmm… well he had a tonic-clonic seizure… Epilepsy…,” I thought for a minute. “Epilepsy… yes! I believe that MIGHT be what he has. Don’t kill me if he turns out he doesn’t have it.”

Cynthia came over with Chomp in her arms. “We’ll need to do an EEG or an MRI to see whether he has that or not.”

“Are you a doctor, too?” Someone else asked.

“We’re both doctors,” we said in unison. We both grinned and chuckled at each other.

“Alright, let’s get him to the ICU first of all, this case might be serious,” I helped him up. He looked much better than we he was seizing and choking.

“Doctor… will I be okay?” He asked.

“I don’t know yet…,” I tried to smile. Cynthia helped me get him to the ICU.

“Lucian, there you are!” Dr. Baum said right after I hooked him up.

“What?” I shrugged. “I work… here?”

“It’s time to weigh you!! I thought you would know that!” He tapped his foot.

“Sorry, jeez, lost track of time… I was starving…”

“Yeah… well… come along,” he turned around. I grunted a little and he followed me. Cynthia frowned (because I had to leave the room). I waved my arm so should could come along.

“One minute,” she mouthed and smiled. I smiled and Dr. Baum forced me to a scale.

“Stand right there,” he pointed.

“OK then,” I stood right on the scale and he moved the sliders around. I looked at it and my eyes widened.

“Whoa, Lucian, what have you been eating?! You weight 195 pounds!” His eyes widened, too.

“Guess it’s because I’ve been a fat lazy ass for more than 2 ½ weeks?” I chuckled. He eyed me funny. “What? It’s called sarcasm!” I chuckled again.

“Lucian… I believe you have something… what’s the name… tip of my tongue…”

“What? What are you talking about?” I was stupefied and I scratched my head.

“Umm… starts with an ‘A’!”

“No… way… Asperger’s?” I asked and my jaw dropped. “I should’ve known! No wonder I wasn’t social in school!”

“Yes… I noticed… in fact, one of my specialties is psychology…”

“Ah, and don’t be ashamed. Please don’t. It’s not your fault,” I patted him on the back. “Say… if I can help you out in treating patients, will you let me out early?” I grinned and mentally laughed.

“Yes, that’d be great, thank you!” He grinned. “I will let you out early if you can help.”

Cynthia popped from around the corner with Chomp sleeping in her arms. “Yes! I heard what he said!” She grinned.

“Can she help, too?” I asked.

“Umm… I suppose she can. Other than that son of yours… who’s going to take care of him?” He directed the question towards her.

“Well… I could run home and my Garchomp, Gabby could take care of him,” she replied.

“That’s fine with me, as long as you come back,” he replied.

“I will,” she grinned and walked off. I sighed… this will be a long day…
Sign up to rate and review this story