Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > 'Cause Everyone Hates You.

Chapter 24

by MyChemicalSuicide 2 reviews

I hope this was worth the -overly- long wait!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] - Published: 2009-10-11 - Updated: 2009-10-12 - 1543 words

0Unrated
Hi all(: Sorry the update took so damn long. I dunno why this time. Guess I haven’t really been motivated. Anyways, I started my freshman year in high school 2 months ago so that’s eaten up a lot of free time... If there’s still anyone on Ficwad following this story, then thank you. Just bear with me please; I still love Ficwad and CEHY. ANYWAY, here it is, chapter 24(:

“Mmm, Frankie!”
“Ohhh!”
“Oh my GOD. I’m gonna..”
FUCK. Wet dreams suck. Well I mean, they’re great, but then.. Then you wake up with pants like these. Cum filled ones. Yuck.

Yuck is right, you disgusting pervert! Go wash yourself, nasty!
I’m going, I’m going.

I got out of the bed, which was Frank’s, kind of hesitantly. For one, I didn’t want to wake him and besides, that would be SO awkward. I lifted up the covers that were, thank God, unharmed and made my way into the bathroom as quickly as possible, which is not that easy with sticky boxers. Truth be told, I haven’t had a wet dream since I stumbled upon this one porn site before I went to sleep, like 2 years ago. Sad, I know. Cleaning myself up actually wasn’t the hardest part

Pun very much so intended?
Ha ha ha. No.

The hardest part was trying to find another pair of boxers to wear.. I couldn’t just steal one of Franks because well, that would be weird. And I don’t have any here with me, and I don’t have any other pants besides the ones I wore and those would really hurt my nuts without underwear on.

So basically you’re screwed?
Pretty much, yeah.
Ha, sucks for you honey bunch.
Honey bunch? What the -

“Frank!?” I shrieked as I saw him smirking in the doorway of the bathroom. I could feel my face heating up and tried to cover my, ahem, appendage as best I could with my hands. I could tell that Frank was trying very hard to hold in his laughter. Great, this is just great.

From here.. It truly is.

“You uh.. you okay?” Frank asked, voice cracking slightly.
“Umm.. y-yeah I’m good.”
“May I ask… What are you” –pause for light chuckle- “What are you doing in the bathroom with” –pause for heavier chuckle- “with your pants around your ankles” –pause for even heavier chuckle- “and tissues all over the place” –insert extreme, uncontrolled laughter here-
My face had to have turned all shades of red, and possibly some shade of purple by the time he had finished laughing.

“You know, I’m sorry.” Frank started, “I shouldn’t be laughing. Now, do you need some help?” He smiled.
“No, I think I’m good…” I replied
“Alrighty.. Can you at least tell me why you’re in this position?” He, again, laughed slightly.
“Well, you see, um.. no.”
“Why not?”
“Because.”
“Please?”
“No.”
“Please?” Frank asked again, pouting out his bottom lip, looking at me with big puppy dog eyes that not even Hitler could resist.
“Fine.” I sighed, “I had.. I had a wet dream.”
Frank smiled wide, “about what?” he asked, drawing out each word to sound ‘alluring’.
“Nothing.” I said quickly
“If it was nothing then you would't be in here with cum filled boxers at your feet so it must have been something.”
I rolled my eyes and sighed again, “it was…. Itwasaboutyouokay?”
“Repeat that please.” Frank said, eyes twinkling. I know you heard me you bastard.
“It. Was. About.” I said loudly, “you.” I said as quietly as possible, looking down at the small tiles on the floor and my hands that still cover my dick.
“What was that?”
“YOU!” I yelled.

He smiled brightly and quietly laughed, but I don’t think it was at me.. At least I hope it wasn’t.

“I see.” He smirked, “and uh, what was I doing in that little dream of yours?”
“I dunno..”
“Yes you do.”
“Giving me a blow job.” I said bluntly.
Frankie smiled again, “Was I good?”
“Apparently.” I said, nodding down to my boxers.
“Hmm..” He said with ‘that one look’. You know the one I’m talking about.
“What?”
“Ohhhhhhh nothing.” He said mischievously.
“No seriously,” I whined, “What?”
“Well, I don’t wanna just come out and say it..” Frank smirked.
“Just say it.”
“Okay.” He started, “I want to.”
“You want to..? OH! Oh! Oh..”
“Soo…?”
“Umm.. sure.” I half smiled.
“Okay.”

Oh god. Who the FUCK asks to give a guy a blow job? What, are you two gonna just go into his bed and be all like ‘now?’ ‘yeah’ ‘uhhhhhh!’?
You confuse me.
you just watch, that will totally happen.
Or not.
or he’ll just suck, like in the sense of being bad at it.
Why would he suck?
Because he’s never done it before
So? I wouldn’t even know if it was bad anyway
That’s true, you’ve never even gotten one so this should be a sight for sore eyes.

I was really unsure what to do first.. should I go to the bedroom naked or what? Frank started to walk to his room and saw that I was still standing in the bathroom. He motioned for me to follow him so I picked up my boxers, and, still covering myself, walked into his room.

“Here, lay down.” He told me.
I did.
“Move your hands.”
“Why?”
“Why do you think?” He giggled.
It made sense, but I was still really self conscious, even though I moved them anyway. He looked me up and down and I think he subconsciously licked his lips. My face felt hot, but I could feel my cock twitch. He smiled.

He straddled my legs and leaned over me bringing our faces so close that I could feel his breath. I lifted my head up and brought our lips together. He slid his tongue across my bottom lip and I automatically opened them. Our tongues wrestled for a while until I pulled his shirt off and broke the kiss. He moved down to my neck and sucked and nipped until a mark was left. He then worked his way down to my collar bone and repeated the process. He kissed down my chest and stomach until he was at my ya know..

Oh please, no no no no. This is too much for me. I. Want. To. Die.
Just don’t look
And how do you propose I do that?
I dunno, close your eyes.
I’m not even gonna correct you on that.
Okay.

He wrapped his hand around me and began to pump it painfully slow. I groaned at his touch and my eyes fluttered closed. He increased his pace and soon I felt his mouth on the head. I moaned, gripping the sheets of the bed. He sucked the tip and my eyes flew open. He bobbed his head and took more of me in. What he couldn’t take in his mouth, he took care of with his hands.

“Mmm, Frankie!” I yelled and he took me out of his mouth, and pumped me with his hand paying most of his attention to the head.

He slowly rubbed his hand down the shaft and look me in the eye, smirking.

“Ohhh!”

He then licked up the shaft slowly while still moving his hands.

“Oh my GOD. I’m gonna cum!” I shouted and exploded into his hand.

He smiled at me as I tried to catch my breath. There was a thin sheet of sweat over my entire body and Frank laid next to me, kissing my temple and walking to the bathroom to wash his hands, I assume. He came back and went to his dresser, throwing me a random pair of boxers.

I was so tired I couldn’t even get up so I positioned them so I could slide them on while still laying down. Frank crawled into the bed and wrapped his arm around me. I turned so I was facing him and lightly pressed our lips together. He placed his forehead against mine and I grabbed his hand, lacing our fingers together. I fell asleep to the pace of his breathing, and everything from the past just washed away, and there wasn’t a care in the world. Until my phone woke me up in the middle of the night.

DUN DUN DUN! Well I’m back, and I’ll be writing chapter 25 this week. I don’t know when the story will end, but it shouldn’t be too long from now, maybe chapter 30-ish. I hope you liked this chapter, I know I did (; Teehee. Was this worth the wait or not? I know it was too me SO long to update, and I’m VERY sorry. I haven’t even been on Ficwad for a long time, did a lot of people move to live journal? If you’d prefer to read this story there, I can move each chapter to it, but only if you want. Just tell me(: Anyway, reviews make me happy, so.. wanna make me happy? [;

XO
Emily
Sign up to rate and review this story