Categories > Anime/Manga > Death Note > A Door that Opens and Closes

A Door that Opens and Closes

by Lue95 1 review

Matt is going through a normal day of abuse but he dicides it needs to end and he runs away. thinking he is alone he meets someone by the name Mello and finds himself in Love(YAOI)

Category: Death Note - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Romance - Warnings: [V] [X] - Published: 2009-10-05 - Updated: 2009-10-06 - 2214 words

0Unrated
WARNING: There is a list of; extreme yaoi, child abuse, drug use, voilence, murder,and thoughts of suicide. I also dont own anything except ppl who arent in death note xD those are based on real ppl.

CH1: The day he dicided to run away

As i laid there in a puddle of my own blood i could only think is why? Why was it me? Why is that i can't force this stupid ass body to move? It shifted slightly hissing in pain. "f-fuck." i said makeing myself sit up. I hated this place. I hate those people. I hate this house. i sat in my wat i consider my room. A basement cold as the outside in which it happened to be winter so it was probably 44 degrees in the room. I shivered as i pulled myself to the corner of the room where i slept. I was able to find some dirty rags that i used to cover my feet at night.

I slowly laid down. My head was pounding as blood poured out of it. I held a rag to it holding it. I was proabably going to pass out from blood loss. I needed a doctor badly. Or something else. Something cheaper and less painful. I reached behind me looking for my bag that i kept the things that made everything better. I pulled it up and i opened it glad to see a small package. I opened it quickly to see the needle glisten. I had already made my usually hit in a container that i also hide. I pulled it up and stuck the neeedle into the delicous drug. It sucked it up and i rolled up my sleeve.

The needle penintraded my skin and the drug. My head fell back as i went into bliss. Th pain went away and i felt the numbness. I sat there during my high ignoring what happened to me only a few hours earlier.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~a few hours later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up with the dull pain back. I groaned and I sat up. I went to touch my head only to hiss. It stung lik it always did. That Fucker he always had to hurt me him and that other one. I hate them both.

Flash back

I was doing the dishes as always. Everyone had eaten dinner except myself. I wasn't allowed to eat dinner with those people. I had to eat in the basement if i was allowed to eat at all. I quickly tried to finsh the dishes. I had to hurry. Before he came into the room. He will find something wrong i'm sure. Even though i made sure to wash my hair at a "friends" house before coming home from "school" I made sure i washed my clothes too in the middle of the night last night also. I didn't look dirty at all so he couldn't say i looked disguisting.

I cleaned out my brothers room, mom and dads room, the garage, and the living room. I did everything they told me to do. I even woke up on time this morning. I did everything right. There was no reason to be hit this time. All i needed to do was the dishes and i'd be free. "TIME'S UP MAIL!" i heard him say and i tried my hardest to finsh the last three dishes.

I heard him come in as i washed the last dish. So close i was so close i could do it. I could do it! Then i felt the sharp hit in the back of my legs. I fell imeadently unable to stand. Fuck i didn't make it. I looked up and i saw his face. He then grabbed my hair he pulled it up forcing my body to stand only to struggle and start to fall. "Little fucker" he said lifting me by my hair making the pain almost unbearable. I felt him grab my face and squeeze. I bit my lip trying hard to not scream as i felt my skull go in. "i hate you" he said and threw me. I hit a wall causing the air to leave my lungs.

Even though i was 15 years old i was so much smaller then my dad. He was 6 foot 7 and me only being 6 feet. He porbably weight almost 200 pounds me only weighting 100 pounds. I was a stick to him something to break into picese. I looked at him. He had long brown hair that went pasted his shoulders. Blue eyes that looked angry.

He came toward me and i tensed every muscle in my body. I felt the blow come in contact with my stomach. Air left me again. I coughed trying to force air into my lungs. Another blow to my back and i fell. He stepped on me keeping my face to the floor as i still tried to breathe. "Stupid." he said and stomped onto my back. "Fucker" he said and stomped harder. I cried out slightly hopeing he didn't hear. "Cry baby!" he stomped as hard as he could and i threw up. He grabbed my hair again and pulled me up. I looked at him blood trikling down my lip. "does it hurt Mail?" he asked. I nodded and he shook me. "Well then ask me to stop." he said and i opened my mouth. "s-stop." i said as only a whimper. He threw me into the wall holding me up. "Say it niceily." he said and i swallowed. "P-p-please s-s-stop." he threw me again into the counter. "Say it like this 'Please Sir Stop Hurting me. I'm Sorry for disturbing you.' Like that." he said and i repeated what he said. "good now be a good boy Mail. And go to your room." he said setting me down. I staggered to the door of the basement. I opened the door and i felt another sharp hit in the back of my legs.

I fell down the stairs. i rolled down to the bottom. Blood poured from my head from hitting it. And all i could ask was Why?

Flash Back End

I shivered as i tried to stand. Today was Friday. Today my mother was going to drive me to school. Which means i had to go. those idiots it's like the purposely want to get cought. I hide my bag of goodness walking to the top of the stairs. I put my ear to the door listening for them. I heard nothing. Good i woke up on time. I opened the door only to meet my brothers eyes.

His name was Travis. He was two years older then me. He had brown hair blue eyes like my father i swear he disguised me. He narrowed his eyes at me. "Well hiya Mail." he said and i walked pasted him. "What no good morning?" he asked and i went to the kitchen to make breakfast. "Come on Maily." i turned sharply. "Good Morning Travis." i said and turned to the counter starting the food. "You know you pissed dad off pretty badly last night." he said and i briefly looked at him.

"but you always do...i swear why do you excist Mail?" he asked and i gritted my teeth. "Maybe to obey everything we say? Or possible to be my punching bag?" he said and came to me. He grabbed my shoulder and made me look at him. "i'm feeling a little stressed out...Wanna help me cure it?" he asked and i sighed and i nodded. I had to obey him. He took me to the middle of the kitchen and he punched my face. I stepped back and wiped my mouth. I walked closer to him and was kicked in the stomach. I bent over and he kneed my face. I fell back to the ground and he sat on my chest punching me.

As i was brutalized i thought Why me? I started to cry. Why? what did i do? Did i cry to much? Did i scream? Did i break something? What ever i did please....Please stop.

After a while of the punches Travis stopped and stood up. He spat on me walking away. "useless." i sat up and continued doing the dishes. I knew my mother would give me something she would at least try to hide my bruises now. I made breakfast and set the table not even thinking about looking at that delicous food. I severed to the plates and i left the room hearing my parents wake up. Now i needed to clean a little. I went up the stairs of my house into my brothers room.

I picked up his dirty clothes and went to the the landry room next door. I dropped them into the washer turning it on. I turned and then saw my mother. "Mail?" she said and i walked out. She grabbed my face into her hands. "Your brother did this?" she asked and i nodded. She huffed a breathe. "For Fucks sake." she said and she called my brother. He came up the stairs glaring at me. "What have i told you?" she said. "If i'm going to hit him hit him hit him where no one will see!" she scolded and i just stared blankly. "Come on Mail." she said and took me to the bathroom cleaning my face. "You need to remember when your brother attacks you to hide you face boy." she said wipeing away the blood. Mom was so kind....she was so nice that i couldn't find myself to hate he for not helping me.

She roughly scrubbed away the blood and plced a bandaid on my head over the wound from last night and the new one on my cheek. She then applied cover up. Yes my mom put make up on me and when the kids at my school noticed it usually ended badly. "You know what will happen if they find out right?" she said and i nodded. I smiled breifly at her and she glared. "Go get ready for school boy." she said and stood me up. I smiled again. "Love you mom" i said running out the door before she could awsner.

I got ready for school quickly making myself look atleast presentable for my mom. I think there was only one think that kept me loving my mom. It was becuase she had never said those three words to me like my brother and father had. She had yet to tell me she hated me. That's why i dared smiled at that woman. Because she had yet told me her feelings toward her youngest son. That's why i loved her. Even though she never told me she loved me back and she seemed to glare at me. I still couldn't help but love her.

When i got to school i stood under the flag pole waiting for the bell to ring. I did not have friends. I talked to no one and no one talked to me. Well except them. His name was Taylor and he was my Drug Dealer. Basiclly a Drug Lord really. He owned my old town Banning. He of course went to school in redlands why he didn't own this town was because my father did. My father was a great Drug Lord that a lot of people looked up to. People feared him and the gift he gave me was that everyone feared me also.

I felt some throw something at me and i turned around. It was a bunch of Freshmen. They stood there. They proabably didn't know who i was yet. They laughed and i suddenly became irrated. I walked to the freshmen. "Woah Loser alert." they said and i stopped in front of them. "Look what a bad ass." one said and i flipped my hair away from my face and i placed a grin on my face. "Well aren't you the new fresh meat?" i said grabbing one pushing him to the wall.

He tensed and i leaned in. "P-Put me down." he said and i slammed him into it again. "What was that?" i said and he panted in pain. "P-please" he said and i did it harder. "Say it like this 'Please put me down. I'm sorry for making fun of you and throwing stuff at you' like that." i said and he repeated what i said and i set him down. "Good boy... now go." i said and when he sarted walking away and i kicked the back of his legs. He fell and i laughed. "Listen Freshmen I'm the one person you don't mess with. Because i can make your life a living hell." i said and i walked away and moments later gaining my senses.

I was turning into my father. I sat down thinking of last night And moment ago problem. That was the same...i was just like that man. I laid back thinking and i just had to realize. I had to leave.



That was really long lol and it seemed kinda depressing but i love that in a first chapter sorry this is my first yaoi i ve posted so it might suck a little xD
Sign up to rate and review this story